Dale Jr.: Busch has 'Intimidator's st...

Dale Jr.: Busch has 'Intimidator's style

There are 8 comments on the The Associated Press story from May 8, 2008, titled Dale Jr.: Busch has 'Intimidator's style . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

“I don't expect that will be different this weekend.”

Kyle Busch just might have a little 'Intimidator' in him.

And that's from someone who'd know best, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

It was only a few days ago Busch and Earnhardt Jr. collided chasing victory at Richmond International Raceway. Dale Jr. admitted with a smile that Busch's racing style reminded him of his old man's earlier, hard-charging stock-car days.

'On the racetrack, there may be some comparisons there,' Earnhardt Jr. said Thursday. 'He's fast. He's running well. He's quick. He's aggressive.' Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Lets not start

Sterling, IL

#2 May 9, 2008
PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE IT'S STUPID TO MAKE 20 THREADS OF THE SAME THING. GET SOME FREAKIN HOBBIES TROLLS.
Lets not start

Sterling, IL

#3 May 9, 2008
DONT' RESPOND
Waah Move over for Jr

Landrum, SC

#4 May 9, 2008
Lets not start wrote:
PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE IT'S STUPID TO MAKE 20 THREADS OF THE SAME THING. GET SOME FREAKIN HOBBIES TROLLS.
How am I a troll or I need a hobby when you are doing the same thing posting on this board??? So funny.
trolls gone wild

Sterling, IL

#5 May 9, 2008
DONT' RESPOND
DaleJrSux

Ontario, CA

#6 May 9, 2008
Maybe dale needs to take lessons from busch,Thats why busch is a winner and dale is a loser
Jennie

United States

#7 May 9, 2008
Last Saturday's race was a great one - except for the finish. I don't like to see anyone win or place by putting someone in the wall. If you can't win by skill - stay off the track!!!!
I used to enjoy seeing Kyle race but this year he's arrogant and to cocky for my liking so give me the talented Mark Martins anytime over this new cocky bunch of drivers. And what's with all the formula one drivers in NASCAR?? Aren't there any Busch racers who deserve a shot at NASCAR????
Waah Move over for Jr

Landrum, SC

#8 May 9, 2008
Let's not Start and Tolls Gone Wild are obviously the same person because they both put the apostrophe after the T. I wish you would have just answered my question instead of making up a new name. I'm honestly curious what makes me a "troll". Because I said something you didn't like? Because I don't hate Kyle Busch? Do you guys have a secret handshake or something that we trolls don't know about? I just think it's funny that this is a forum- where we are encouraged to discuss things and you get called names for doing just that.

Have a wonderful evening,
A troll
wondering

Houston, TX

#9 May 10, 2008
name calling never good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ward Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Biz: Junior still in the headlines; Ward... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Smoke 72
News NASCAR Biz: Sweet Baboo starts up front but doe... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The Fat and the F... 5
News I want fries with my burger (Oct '09) Jan '10 Bud9 177
Where s Ward Burton now? (Oct '09) Oct '09 Cleo Gray 1
News Nobis: The wedding must go on, in spite of the ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Mike Foligno 3
News ABC 13 - Jeb Burton Making His Mark (May '09) Jul '09 wildliferacer 2
News It's all about Junior a " for reals (Jun '09) Jun '09 Honest Police 135
More from around the web