Border Patrol recruits at the races

Border Patrol recruits at the races

There are 4 comments on the www.pegasusnews.com story from Apr 5, 2009, titled Border Patrol recruits at the races. In it, www.pegasusnews.com reports that:

The U.S. Border Patrol seems to be one of the only places hiring these days, and they have set up camp recruiting at Texas Motor Speedway .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pegasusnews.com.

“Kyle Busch Best alive”

Since: Apr 09

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 5, 2009
The problem is they've recruited foreigners into the series. Move them out now.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#2 Apr 6, 2009
CriTic YoU wrote:
awe come on now , that's comparing apples and oranges!
Joann

Phillipsburg, NJ

#3 Apr 6, 2009
CriTic YoU wrote:
You live in most populated foreigners spot there is. I'm sure you know a Gonzales or two.

“Kyle Busch Best alive”

Since: Apr 09

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>You live in most populated foreigners spot there is. I'm sure you know a Gonzales or two.
I live in he!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Dassow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... 18 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News NASCAR driver Tony Stewart speaks during a news... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 23
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep '15 Fart news 28
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future (Aug '14) Aug '14 CatRod53 11
More from around the web