NASCAR penalizes Sadler's Nationwide team

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

NASCAR penalized the No. 2 team of Nationwide Series title contender Elliott Sadler on Tuesday, docking the Richard Childress Racing team six points in the series standings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Watch Dog

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Why are we not surprised???? Did they check J J's car after the last race? They're going to have to check RCR cars before, during and after every race. And that probably won't be enough....better check the drivers too. You would think there would be a little shame involved but not from RC who has no conscience.
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I recall a couple of years ago the all RCR cars sucked and none of them ever made the top 10 of any race. Then all of a sudden the team found something and they were all competitive. Not everyone can be as slick as Knaus.
Mary

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Actually, it's way different than that. The Evil's of NASCAR just want to make it easier for Stenhouse to win the title & try to make itlike Sadler is the bad guy.

They did the same thing to Johnny Sauter last year in the Truck Series, even if the person they wanted to see win the title didn't win it.
Dale Seniors ghost

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Sterling marlin didn't get penalized for chopping my head off. What up wit dat?
grumpybumpa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

ahhhh...

and so it goes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••