NASCAR penalizes Sadler's Nationwide team

May 24, 2012 Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson

NASCAR penalized the No. 2 team of Nationwide Series title contender Elliott Sadler on Tuesday, docking the Richard Childress Racing team six points in the series standings.

Full Story
Watch Dog

Loxley, AL

#1 May 24, 2012
Why are we not surprised???? Did they check J J's car after the last race? They're going to have to check RCR cars before, during and after every race. And that probably won't be enough....better check the drivers too. You would think there would be a little shame involved but not from RC who has no conscience.
barr

Temperance, MI

#2 May 25, 2012
I recall a couple of years ago the all RCR cars sucked and none of them ever made the top 10 of any race. Then all of a sudden the team found something and they were all competitive. Not everyone can be as slick as Knaus.
Mary

Washington, DC

#3 May 25, 2012
Actually, it's way different than that. The Evil's of NASCAR just want to make it easier for Stenhouse to win the title & try to make itlike Sadler is the bad guy.

They did the same thing to Johnny Sauter last year in the Truck Series, even if the person they wanted to see win the title didn't win it.
Dale Seniors ghost

Mission Viejo, CA

#4 May 25, 2012
Sterling marlin didn't get penalized for chopping my head off. What up wit dat?
grumpybumpa

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
ahhhh...

and so it goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Dassow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug '14 CatRod53 11
Danica Patrick Indianapolis result Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... (Apr '14) May '14 Just saying 6
NASCAR's Harvick has the wins, but lacks consis... (Apr '14) Apr '14 flatt 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. brings buzz back, but Nascar... (Mar '14) Mar '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 6
Aloe Blacc to sing national anthem at Daytona 500 (Feb '14) Feb '14 whatever 3
More from around the web