Dale Earnhardt Jr. looking for speed at The Glen amid worst qualifying performance of season

Aug 7, 2010 Full story: Scene Daily 38

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start 40th on Sunday at Watkins Glen. WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#1 Aug 8, 2010
well figure that... he's starting 40th and don't like his car. looks like he's telling Jr nation to look for another pathetic performance again this week

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 8, 2010
Starting to be a trend with this guy. Come on Junior, I like you as a person but You're not even a good driver anymore.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Starting to be a trend with this guy. Come on Junior, I like you as a person but You're not even a good driver anymore.
And you don't even know him "as a person."

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2010
No, but I still like him since he seems real and honest.
booyaa

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2010
Oh well he doesn't like track like this anyways

Since: Nov 09

Celestine, IN

#6 Aug 8, 2010
booyaa wrote:
Oh well he doesn't like track like this anyways
Sour grapes.
Elizabeth

Dunedin, FL

#7 Aug 8, 2010
Jr Nation is yelling and blaming Hendricks for inferior equipment and crew. I remember them doing that a few years ago. I wish they would wipe the crap out of their eyes and admit their driver does not care for racing or them.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2010
^ Not all of Jr's fans make up Jr Nation so therefore don't lump them all together.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#9 Aug 9, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
^ Not all of Jr's fans make up Jr Nation so therefore don't lump them all together.
Jr Nation IS all Jr's fans and all Jr fans are a part of Jr Nation.

What's your beef? Why don't you want to be considered a part of Jr Nation? Are we to believe that you are proud to be a Jr fan, yet ashamed to be a member of Jr Nation?

Location hidden

#10 Aug 9, 2010
I am a Jr fan not a Member of Jr Nation though. Big difference.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#11 Aug 9, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
I am a Jr fan not a Member of Jr Nation though. Big difference.
You can't be one without the other.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2010
^ Actually I can. I'm not a paying member.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
^ Actually I can. I'm not a paying member.
DUH! Jr Nation is the Jr fans. There is no "paying membership." Jr Nation is the name for the group of people who are Jr fans. All Jr fans are part of Jr Nation.

It's a pretty simple concept, however, since you're a Jr fan we can understand how hard it is for you to conceive of this technicality, therefore, showing that you are indeed a part of Jr Nation. They are all that dense.
johnny youtube

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
junior needs to get job at walmart with his boy frends he acts so gayish now i wonder if he is still dating smoke the dopey

Location hidden

#15 Aug 9, 2010
You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! Jr Nation is the Jr fans. There is no "paying membership." Jr Nation is the name for the group of people who are Jr fans. All Jr fans are part of Jr Nation.
It's a pretty simple concept, however, since you're a Jr fan we can understand how hard it is for you to conceive of this technicality, therefore, showing that you are indeed a part of Jr Nation. They are all that dense.
Actually oh bright one there is a fan club called Jr Nation which you have to pay to be a member of, therefore since I don't pay to be a part of it, I am not a member of Jr Nation. If you can't comprehend that with your tiny brain, I am sorry.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#16 Aug 9, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually oh bright one there is a fan club called Jr Nation which you have to pay to be a member of, therefore since I don't pay to be a part of it, I am not a member of Jr Nation. If you can't comprehend that with your tiny brain, I am sorry.
I call Bullshit!

http://www.dalejr.com/jrnation/Default.aspx

Show me where you are asked to pay to be a member.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#17 Aug 9, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jr Nation refers to all of Jr's fans, not just those who have signed up to his fan club.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#18 Aug 9, 2010
johnny youtube wrote:
junior needs to get job at walmart with his boy frends he acts so gayish now i wonder if he is still dating smoke the dopey
Walmart would be too much work for him

Location hidden

#19 Aug 9, 2010
You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jr Nation refers to all of Jr's fans, not just those who have signed up to his fan club.
No it does not, But since you have very little reading comprehension I will bow out.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 9, 2010
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I call Bullshit!
http://www.dalejr.com/jrnation/Default.aspx
Show me where you are asked to pay to be a member.
Well it used to be paying, but Still I am not a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Dassow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... 12 hr Cale 11 1
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future (Aug '14) Aug '14 CatRod53 11
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... (Apr '14) May '14 Just saying 6
News NASCAR's Harvick has the wins, but lacks consis... (Apr '14) Apr '14 flatt 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. brings buzz back, but Nascar... (Mar '14) Mar '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 6
More from around the web