Drivers split on NASCAR's rear suspen...

Drivers split on NASCAR's rear suspension limit

There are 1 comment on the O-R Online story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Drivers split on NASCAR's rear suspension limit. In it, O-R Online reports that:

Opinions were split this weekend at Richmond International Raceway about a NASCAR technical bulletin aimed to take control of rear suspension development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Sep 10, 2012
it will be interesting to see how the Hendrick cars handle in the chase. But I'm guessing Chadie has already found a way to keep the improved setup without NASCAR detecting it. They keep going with the setup on these cars and pretty soon grandma will be able to race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Dassow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after... Jul 28 Fart news 15
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... Apr '15 stewart scott 4
News Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future (Aug '14) Aug '14 CatRod53 11
News Danica Patrick Indianapolis result (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dwarfica 2
News NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... (Apr '14) May '14 Just saying 6
News NASCAR's Harvick has the wins, but lacks consis... (Apr '14) Apr '14 flatt 3
More from around the web