Falls Church, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Tony Stewart is the BEST man in the entire sport.. no press,, just Tony
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 27, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
Tony Stewart is the BEST man in the entire sport.. no press,, just Tony
What do U mean no press . This broke all over twitter & Face Book early Monday by all the major sports Media. Remember one important thing this>>>> HIPAA PRIVACY RULE. The people Smoke visited have a rights. The Media can not hound theses injured people without their permission.ITS THE LAW.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
it was the patients and families that let it out... not Tony, or NASCAR, or SPEED Channel, or Sirius Nascar radio.. glad you are back to normal dissing Tony... but if you have EVER seen the visits to Vet hospitals by the gang when they are in town for the Richmond race, you would then appreciate that Tony did this out of the GOODNESS of his heart.
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#5 Feb 27, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
it was the patients and families that let it out... not Tony, or NASCAR, or SPEED Channel, or Sirius Nascar radio.. glad you are back to normal dissing Tony... but if you have EVER seen the visits to Vet hospitals by the gang when they are in town for the Richmond race, you would then appreciate that Tony did this out of the GOODNESS of his heart.
BS!!!!! Matt Yocum was one of the 1st people to announce it on twitter. Nobody is dissing Tony no one . Just stating the facts.Man you really do live in a your own little world of make believe.Man you really R pathetic.
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#6 Feb 27, 2013
FYI People remember their was the threat of 2 people dying from their injuries.NO WAY would ANY news reporter leave the hospital . My bet they were camped out all night.The job of a good news reporter is getting the scoop 1st. Tony knows enough about the media. To know it would have been impossible to visit the injured fans secretly. J/S
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#7 Feb 27, 2013
BTW If anyone wants to know what Smoke did last night. He was having a ball at Kid Rock concert. Some nice pics on twitter.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
I am VERY proud of these FANS, NASCAR does have the BEST fans; http://www.youtube.com/watch...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
oh,,,, and btw... Tony whispering in Danica's ear prerace.. he told her "remember,, no one can pass,, so do NOT fall out of line.. do NOT be tempted to Race"
manic 2

East Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 1, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
oh,,,, and btw... Tony whispering in Danica's ear prerace.. he told her "remember,, no one can pass,, so do NOT fall out of line.. do NOT be tempted to Race"
I thought U NEVER LIED . CHARLOTTE, N.C.— Moments before Danica Patrick climbed into her car for the start of the Daytona 500, Tony Stewart leaned in closely to give his driver some last-minute advice.

He almost got punched for it, too.

Patrick was unsure who in the thick crowd of people surrounding her car had put their hands on her: "He grabbed me first and I was about ready to unleash on someone," she said.

Once she realized it was Stewart, her Stewart-Haas Racing teammate and car co-owner, she let him get close enough for what appeared to be a whisper in her ear. The moment was caught on live television, leading fans to wonder what Stewart had to say.

"He just said,'Block all this out. You go do it. It's your time now. Focus. You'll do a great job,'" Patrick recalled.

Patrick went on to become the first woman in NASCAR history to lead laps in the Daytona 500, and became the 13th driver to lead laps in both the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's biggest race. She finished eighth in the race after starting from the pole, running in the top 10 most of the race and positioning herself at the front in the closing laps. She was third until the final frantic last-lap sprint to the finish.

She said after she appreciated Stewart's words of wisdom.

"What he said was simple, but calming, and it probably was what also drove me to just, as soon as the anthem was over with, to get in the car," Patrick said.

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/02/26/4410404/w...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
well,,,,, I think he told her to not get out of line... and it helped her to finish... you think she is going to tell the world that the DRIVERS knew before starting the race that they had to do parade laps all race long????
but... this week she is slow... I hope tony whispers in her ear again so she will finish on the leads lap

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Very cool Smoke, very cool...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Season (May '16) Nov 23 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov 22 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov 19 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
Robby Gordon's Parents Sep '16 CatRod53 1
More from around the web