Cutbacks

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Should Nascar cut back to 35 cars a race ?
debrobeaudean

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2011
It would still be the big names and a few others,, no, I don't think they should cut back to 35 teams.. that is less jobs for lots of people and just empowers the big dogs. America is about being able to make it from nothing so racers should be able to do whatever they can to get in a car, older racers should be able to buy or build cars to compete with the big dogs who in all honesty are what have made this sport far more boring not only with their technological advantages,, but with teamsmanship.. I say.. get back to STOCK CARS...how can any supposedly bankrupt company provide technolgical support for sports teams of their manufacture???? get it back to everything IN the garage.. no more manufacturer involvement.. we don't need no rocket scientists in NASCAR.. that way we have NO CHIMPS like Jimmie...LOL

“Good old Southern boy”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 12, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
It would still be the big names and a few others,, no, I don't think they should cut back to 35 teams.. that is less jobs for lots of people and just empowers the big dogs. America is about being able to make it from nothing so racers should be able to do whatever they can to get in a car, older racers should be able to buy or build cars to compete with the big dogs who in all honesty are what have made this sport far more boring not only with their technological advantages,, but with teamsmanship.. I say.. get back to STOCK CARS...how can any supposedly bankrupt company provide technolgical support for sports teams of their manufacture???? get it back to everything IN the garage.. no more manufacturer involvement.. we don't need no rocket scientists in NASCAR.. that way we have NO CHIMPS like Jimmie...LOL
Wow, You know your sh*t.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#4 Dec 12, 2011
if it is the fastest period in any given week 35 ,I would say yes

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2011
They will not allow drivers to talk to each other on radio, nor can they talk to other team's spotter, crew chief, or any other member of

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2011
According to @LarryMac28 in '12 drivers wont be able to talk to each other on the radio in an effort to stop the 2-car tango #NASCAR #hmmm
It looks like the drivers are going to be on left on their own on the super speedway . Plus Nascar is going to make more changes for 2012 GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nascar take a break!!!!!
debrobeaudean

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2011
well, it is NASCARs fault that the 2 car tango even exists... so, now they are going to make it so there will be more wrecks... will the winner at Daytona be like it used to be, the "survivor"? the 2 car tango sucked far worse than a guy being able to take chances and switch lanes,,, but this radio thing is going to make it dangerous. IMO
We are going to have the 4 HMS cars hanging out back ALLLLL race long, they will have a plan to switch positions every so many laps.. there will be NO racing whatsoever... I wish I did not already havve my tickets..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte Thu manic yep its me 13
Nascar Babies May 21 CatRod53 2
Go Daddy is Going Bye Bye Danica May 14 CatRod53 21
Chase Elliott May 12 GUESS WHO 10
Glad we're not in Kansas anymore May 10 CatRod53 1
Tony looking good! May 6 Guess who 66
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... Apr '15 tom wingo 4
More from around the web