Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Just read online that The 48 Had an Unapproved Part confiscated by NASCAR. Try Harder Chad!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

HIS bUD SHOOT OUT CAR PASSED BUT THE 500 CAR GOT THE BOOT.I bet Chad is scratching his head now....lol lol

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

But this does prove my point. Why do people insist on saying NASCAR cheats for Hendricks.If the 48 is illegal NASCAR hangs there azzez from a tree .The bad news last time JJ was found illegal he won the 500 !! J/S
debrobeaudean

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

but,, no one will be SUSPENDED until after the 500.. which is bogus.. Chad the CHEATER needs to be suspended once again
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Chad is starting early in his cheating. Wonder how many races he will work the grey area?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

debrobeaudean wrote:
but,, no one will be SUSPENDED until after the 500.. which is bogus.. Chad the CHEATER needs to be suspended once again
I do not get that either.Could it be because it is not the car they will run in the 500.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

I do care who is in the M & M car I love it. And always have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Wow I did not realize that team mates are not allowed to talk back & forth. This is going to be one interesting sit on the edge of your seat 500.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Manic depressive wrote:
<quoted text> I do not get that either.Could it be because it is not the car they will run in the 500.
It was his 500 car that failed inspection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>It was his 500 car that failed inspection.
Ok thanks. Now my next question is is the crew chief responsible for every inch of the car? OMG the flash back of the 500 I remember watching a good share of them .I am getting OLD !!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Manic depressive wrote:
But this does prove my point. Why do people insist on saying NASCAR cheats for Hendricks.If the 48 is illegal NASCAR hangs there azzez from a tree .The bad news last time JJ was found illegal he won the 500 !! J/S
I believe JJ has only won the 500 once, and Darian Grubb was calling the shots while Knaus was sitting out a suspension. I don't recall Darian being called out for cheating.

And as much as I don't like Knaus, I don't know if we can point the finger at him this time or not -

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/1/12/2702...

Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe JJ has only won the 500 once, and Darian Grubb was calling the shots while Knaus was sitting out a suspension. I don't recall Darian being called out for cheating.
And as much as I don't like Knaus, I don't know if we can point the finger at him this time or not -
Good point. I just would like to know how much the crew chief is responsible for when it comes to the car. I would find it interesting to know what their job description is . Even better I would like to read the rule book.But just my luck it would be like reading the instruction on how to put a kids bike together on Xmas eve. LOL
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I just would like to know how much the crew chief is responsible for when it comes to the car. I would find it interesting to know what their job description is . Even better I would like to read the rule book.But just my luck it would be like reading the instruction on how to put a kids bike together on Xmas eve. LOL
I don't know CC full responsibility either, but everytime Nascar dings a team it's almost always the driver, CC, and/or owner. Even still, it's definitely a coveted position.

As often as Nascar rules change, you'll want them electronically. And you still might not be able to get through them before they're outdated.:)
Sidney

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

If they want to stop crap all they need to do is tell drivers and crew chiefs that if they're caught with an illegal part, for the next 4 races their car will sit and park for the first 15 laps. No one can come back from 15 laps down. If they're caught again, it's sitting for 30 laps. These penalties don't go from year to year, but is cumulative. It goes on from season to season.
debrobeaudean

Street, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
looking back to that race.. Mr Chad was at the track, in the hauler talking to Darain via electronics... and there was something else fishy about that race.. can't remember exactly,,,, but it was a bogus race.
debrobeaudean

Street, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

They always say Chad pushes the limit.. the crew chief is definately the guy who thinks it will be ok to put a fender out a smidgeon of a centimeter,, or a C frame in this case.. If it were not the Crew Chief,, it would be across the entire garage. Jeff, Jr and now Kasey would be screaming "Why don't we get that same technology?" since it often gets away with a win ,,, Chad last season telling Jimmie, "if we win this race you HAVE to crack the back of this car"... is PROOF that the man Chad knows fullwell when his car is off to their favor, prerace or plans during the race.. the man is a cheater and it is ludicrous to call him a champ at anything other than being a slimeball... we do still have integrity in this nation, I hope. It is time for NASCAR to stop slapping hands.. when to not get CAUGHT cheating pays millions of dollars,,, to get CAUGHT cheating should cost an entire race. All HMS cars should go through post race inspection at least the first part of this season and if they are caught illegal,, they need a win to be pulled and give it to the second place true winner.. letting them keep their Ws is what encourages them to cheat.
debrobeaudean

Street, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know CC full responsibility either, but everytime Nascar dings a team it's almost always the driver, CC, and/or owner. Even still, it's definitely a coveted position.
As often as Nascar rules change, you'll want them electronically. And you still might not be able to get through them before they're outdated.:)
do you think that during test sessions, the cars go through in spection??? no.. and these cars are built way early
debrobeaudean

Street, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

they were till pounding on those C posts trying to get them to fit even now.. that entire CAR is built to fit illegal C posts..
I cannot tell you how many Martinsville and Richmond races I went to that a late race caution gave CHEATERS in HMS cars the ability to win,, and as we walked back to our cxr,, we hear
The car that just STOLD the win from Tony, because Tony had been leading up until the bogus phantom debris caution was called, was ILLEGAL and it was always an HMS car.. too high,,, too low.... whatever... all I knbow is that many many races that I went to ended up that exact way... and that is why I no longer GO to Richmond or Martinsville.. because cheaters destroyed many race weekends for me.. NASCAR seriously needs to think about THAT.. CHEATERS do not deserve to keep their illgotten wins

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

debrobeaudean wrote:
they were till pounding on those C posts trying to get them to fit even now.. that entire CAR is built to fit illegal C posts..
I cannot tell you how many Martinsville and Richmond races I went to that a late race caution gave CHEATERS in HMS cars the ability to win,, and as we walked back to our cxr,, we hear
The car that just STOLD the win from Tony, because Tony had been leading up until the bogus phantom debris caution was called, was ILLEGAL and it was always an HMS car.. too high,,, too low.... whatever... all I knbow is that many many races that I went to ended up that exact way... and that is why I no longer GO to Richmond or Martinsville.. because cheaters destroyed many race weekends for me.. NASCAR seriously needs to think about THAT.. CHEATERS do not deserve to keep their illgotten wins
Debi U do realize every time a Hendricks powered car wins a race . It is also a win for Hendricks . And Debi after watching the Hendrick team working feverishly with the 14 crew to get Smokes car put back into race trim. I do not know what the deal is but its as clear as the nose on your face !!!! SHR & Hendricks R team mates.How many times have U ever seem another team. Help rebuild an opposing team put their car back together????? WOW I just realized with Tony winning the CS Last yr. It gives Hendrick 6 in a row. COOL LMAO You go Smoke !!!!!!!!!!
Cleo

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

I think that Chad and the engineers who designed the car knew that they were pushing the edge. Not to mention doing a no-no.

But, isn't that the job of all teams to push to the edge and beyond? And if you don't get caught, you're doing your job?

I give em credit for coming up with different idea. Didn't work, but oh well.

Looks like "cheating" Chad is back!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Wed Carolyn 181
Old Tony Back Jul 29 Manic 2 33
RTA &prices Jul 29 Manic 2 3
Dale JR Jul 29 harleyjohn73 1
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Jul 28 CatRod53 400
Edwards Leaving Roush Jul 28 CatRod53 1
Charlotte tour Jul 25 Sarah 1
•••
•••