Michigan
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
smoke fan

Durham, NC

#1 Aug 18, 2012
OK... so jimmie and chad wanted the pole SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and they only ran a single lap becasue they taped it up so much... and they ended up with a good starting position.. but now they need to change out their engine.. I say that if you qualify in the top 10 and wrecked your engine getting there... you deal with it... you need to run the engine you qualified with..

Since: Feb 12

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Aug 18, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
OK... so jimmie and chad wanted the pole SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and they only ran a single lap becasue they taped it up so much... and they ended up with a good starting position.. but now they need to change out their engine.. I say that if you qualify in the top 10 and wrecked your engine getting there... you deal with it... you need to run the engine you qualified with..
Remember the rules would be for all drivers including Smoke . And he has had to switch engines more then once. J/S
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#3 Aug 19, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
My favorite memory of MIS is a few years back JJ dominated both June and Aug races, only to run out of fuel right at the end. Fans loved it!
smoke fan

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the rules would be for all drivers including Smoke . And he has had to switch engines more then once. J/S
seriously this argument is ridiculous.. I did not say they cannot race.. I said IF they KNOWINGLY, especially since the exact same thing happened to the exact same CAR earlier in the year at the SAME track when going for the POLE... they need to keep the engine IN if it has not completely BLOWN IF they qualified in the top 10.... I stand by my statement... THEY knowingly wrecked that engine going for the pole.. they do NOT have to try to go 215 mph to get the pole... it only takes a regular BRAIN to know you do NOT try to go the speed of light for even a single lap when you are going to race hundreds of laps on the SAME ENGINE...
smoke fan

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite memory of MIS is a few years back JJ dominated both June and Aug races, only to run out of fuel right at the end. Fans loved it!
what would be NICE is if NASCAR could see the OBVIOUS that fans would LOVE to see jimmie and chad suffer the SAME horrid luck that Kyle Busch has suffered this year... IF Jimmie had not had the golden horseshoe up where the sun don't shine all those 5 years,,,, NASCAR would STILLLLLLLL be turning fans away from races due to SELLOUTS...
smoke fan

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2012
IF teams are caught knowingly CHEATING,, as Mr Chad was at Daytona,, they need to sit OUT an entire race.. ZERO points that week... Get INTEGRITY back in this faux sport where NASCAR looks at a car smoking for how many laps on a road course, not an oval, and leaves it green and takes OUT the guy who shoulda WON ... and then who do they BLAME??? the fans.. they say no one woulda wanted the race to end under caution... they do not end under caution.. Bobby's car was smoking well before the 2nd to last lap..a caution should have been called out THEN when HOW MANY DRIVERS WERE SCREAMING THE TRACK IS COVERED IN OIL????? BEFORE the white flag and Kyle would have been at the helm for the restart when how many cars would have had to go IN for gas knowing they would have run out of gas.. and THAT is truly the REASON NASAR did not call a caution,, putting how many cars in jeopardy of ending up like David Reutiman last year?????? NASCAR SUCKS!!!!!!! If it were not for the REBELS like Kyle and Brad, slightly an apologetic Tony... I would not have ANY illegitimate sports to waste my time watching anymore... what is WRONG with people that they allow a supposed sport in which people pay HUNDREDS of dollars to watch in person allow the ruling body to SCREW the leader in certain instances??????????

Sebastopol, CA

#8 Aug 19, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>seriously this argument is ridiculous.. I did not say they cannot race.. I said IF they KNOWINGLY, especially since the exact same thing happened to the exact same CAR earlier in the year at the SAME track when going for the POLE... they need to keep the engine IN if it has not completely BLOWN IF they qualified in the top 10.... I stand by my statement... THEY knowingly wrecked that engine going for the pole.. they do NOT have to try to go 215 mph to get the pole... it only takes a regular BRAIN to know you do NOT try to go the speed of light for even a single lap when you are going to race hundreds of laps on the SAME ENGINE...
Debi THANK YOU and I mean THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! You have proven what people on here have stated for YEARS!!!! You listen to the voices in your head . Not one thing you wrote is true!!!!! All I stated was remember the rules ARE for all DRIVERS not just for the ones people do not like.Plus drivers have changed engines from the beginning of the sport of NASCAR. After all it is a safety issue.A blown engine can cause a serious accident and could get{{{{{{{ SMOKE KILLED }}}}} Now Debi YOU would not wish this to happen to SMOKE or would YOU LOL

Sebastopol, CA

#9 Aug 19, 2012
NASCARESPN &#8207;@NASCARESPN

We're told Tony Stewart won a Sprint Car race last night. Can he win a Sprint Cup race today? http://lockerz.com/s/236262236
Smokeless 14

Allentown, PA

#11 Aug 19, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for Belligerent Brad K to have BAD LUCK. He is one of the dirtiest drivers in NASCAR.

Sebastopol, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
Well I guess you were right. Jimmy changed his motor because he had a bad valve.And he is still on the track. Smoke is out of the race running a car with a bad valve. ROTFLMAO
smoke fan

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Do you UNDERSTAND that Jimmcreep should have been the FIRST HMS car OUT??? followed shortly by junebug who CRASHED his car to get a NEW one!!!!! CHEATERS!!!!
INVESTIGATE!!!!!

GO ANYBODY BUT HMS!~!!!!!
smoke fan

United States

#14 Aug 19, 2012
NASCAR idiot announcers who either NEED to LIE or,, breathed in too much carbon monoxide to not figure out that #1 Jimmie and CHAD cheat and that Jr intentionally wrecked his car so he too could CHEAT getting out from under BAD engines... real great NASCAR... pathetic
Will ANYONE get a car going where fans can call in to offer bids to WRECK the 48 team as they go by?????? NASCAR.. THAT would be SWEET!!! Do IT!
smoke fan

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2012
So, the idiot announcers are trying to figure out how far ahead Jimmie is over Jr until... OMG... how did Brad end up in the LEAD??? we better call a phantom debris caution!!! QUICK!!!
smoke fan

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2012
oh dear... the engine changing cheaters did not like Brad's team beating them off pit road.... WHAAAA WHAAAAA WHAAAAA
will jimmie make a tire going down excuse for NOT being good enough to race side by side with BRAD as he did when not long ago wrecking M Kenseth out?????? GO BRAD!!!!! Give RACE fans a LEGITIMATE NASCAR Chasmpion inspite of NASCAR itself!!!
GO BIFF TOO!!!!!

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2012
GO BIFF
smoke fan

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2012
48 team... you dispicable CHEATERS...
yup... jimmie would have been OUT lap 5.. now he dumps crap on the track... will they call a caution or wreck enough to havd it to Jr? or kasey?
smoke fan

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2012
Jimmie did not give an INTERVIEW???? will THAT be the STORY this WEEK???? or should it be that Jimmie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid to drive an engine that hard when 3 engines out of HMS FAILED this weekend???? HAHAHAHAHAHA what a CHUMP!!!!
Go BRAD!!!! GO BIFFF!!!!!!
will Jr push anyone this restart or will HE be smart enough to know that is BAD for an engine???
smoke fan

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2012
YES!!!!! A REAL racer named BIFF followed by a REAL racer named Brad!!! WAAHOOO
smoke fan

United States

#22 Aug 19, 2012
Smoke needs to cut ties with HMS

United States

#23 Aug 19, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
Jimmie did not give an INTERVIEW???? will THAT be the STORY this WEEK???? or should it be that Jimmie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid to drive an engine that hard when 3 engines out of HMS FAILED this weekend???? HAHAHAHAHAHA what a CHUMP!!!!
Go BRAD!!!! GO BIFFF!!!!!!
will Jr push anyone this restart or will HE be smart enough to know that is BAD for an engine???
Debi I support ANY driver that is smart enough to walk away and not say something stupid. Like the old saying goes >>> If you have nothing good to say keep your mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony 20 min HisPhartsz 3
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... 4 hr True Phartse 20
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov 18 littlebit 3
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 17 manic 76
News Darian Grubb named crew chief for William Byron... Nov 2 Be Phartse 5
Tony's official store (Jun '12) Oct '17 Smarter 8
When will the MYSTIC return with a good story (Aug '06) Oct '17 Smarter 433
More from around the web