Rookie of the Year
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013...

For as big of a sport as it is, Nascar doesn't seem to get a lot of talent for ROY honors. Looks like, at least in the past 7 years, Denny has made the most of the opportunity.

At least this year we will know who's competing, but I don't think it will even be close and I think Stenhouse Jr will go on to be one to watch.
Ready for Racing

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
http://aol.sportingnews.com/na scar/story/2013-01-15/rookie-o f-the-year-list-winners-dale-e arnhardt-richard-petty-jeff-go rdon?modid=recommended_3_5
For as big of a sport as it is, Nascar doesn't seem to get a lot of talent for ROY honors. Looks like, at least in the past 7 years, Denny has made the most of the opportunity.
At least this year we will know who's competing, but I don't think it will even be close and I think Stenhouse Jr will go on to be one to watch.
With only 43 rides they don't get much talent because there are no good rides open for rookies anymore. Stenhouse & Patrick are the lucky ones. Until older drivers start retiring there won't be any good seats for the up and comers.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Stenhouse is a REAL racer. It is a pity he doesn't drive cup for Tony, who gave him the early breaks and whom he gives so much credit to for letting him develop his own talent
manic 2

Windsor, CT

#4 Jan 18, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
Stenhouse is a REAL racer. It is a pity he doesn't drive cup for Tony, who gave him the early breaks and whom he gives so much credit to for letting him develop his own talent
Well Debi Decot must be Tony did not want him. Now this was hard to figure out.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
interesting why Tony would not have wanted Ricky Stenhouse Jr... I personally think Ricky poo hendrick probably told Tony he could not have him,, he needed to take Danica per Ricky hendrick ORDERS
manic 2

Windsor, CT

#6 Jan 18, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
interesting why Tony would not have wanted Ricky Stenhouse Jr... I personally think Ricky poo hendrick probably told Tony he could not have him,, he needed to take Danica per Ricky hendrick ORDERS
Debi Decot If you think Tony lets anyone give him orders. You do not know Tony Stewart.Debi Decot by the way Ricky Hendricks died in a plane crash.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Jan 19, 2013
LOL... really... well, he did go through some BOGUS crap in order to still drive in NASCAR... he should have told them where to shove it when he had the opportunity and he could have still remained exclusively in REAL racing like Steve Kinser and guess what?? NASCAR probably would have lost a good HALF of their paying customers,.... news for you..l and I know this IS news for you.. honesty and integrity TRUMP Cheating and Bogusness. aka NASCAR in what is known as "racing"

Since: Feb 12

Feeding Hills, MA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
LOL... really... well, he did go through some BOGUS crap in order to still drive in NASCAR... he should have told them where to shove it when he had the opportunity and he could have still remained exclusively in REAL racing like Steve Kinser and guess what?? NASCAR probably would have lost a good HALF of their paying customers,.... news for you..l and I know this IS news for you.. honesty and integrity TRUMP Cheating and Bogusness. aka NASCAR in what is known as "racing"
Debi the GREAT thing about Smoke . He tells it like it is . And he stated many times when NASCAR kicked his ass he deserved it.Why would Smoke leave NASCAR??? He won one of the most exciting championships {{{EVER}}} in the sport. In truth the sport has been good to him as a driver and now team owner. you R just pizzed off because he is friends with Rick Hendricks & his drivers. Smoke has the right to be friends with anyone he chooses. And the fact you do not like it is TOUGH SHIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) 4 hr jamesvaughn 61
tony's back !!! 5 hr CatRod53 43
Tony Honored Mar '16 manic 4
Please let Tony Stewart Back be Broken Mar '16 guess who 53
[email protected] (Apr '07) Feb '16 Donna 458
SHR Going to Ford in 2017 Feb '16 guess who 8
Nascar Dictators Feb '16 guess who 4
More from around the web