Letters to Santa
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#84 Dec 21, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Wishing you a speedy recovery and good luck on your upcoming surgery. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.
Thank you Carolyn, and I extend the same holiday wishes for you and your family!
Spirit warror

United States

#85 May 18, 2013
My my ya'all was this bad on christmas? You need to love each other for all to soon life is over and all the hate you can never have a chance to tell each other your sorry. I lost 3 family members in a 6 month time frame and i was blessed to have so much love between us so think on that! I have missed an love you all an god bless each of yot
FOX NEWS

Charlotte, NC

#86 May 18, 2013
Spirit warror wrote:
My my ya'all was this bad on christmas? You need to love each other for all to soon life is over and all the hate you can never have a chance to tell each other your sorry. I lost 3 family members in a 6 month time frame and i was blessed to have so much love between us so think on that! I have missed an love you all an god bless each of yot
God bless you, Granny. Love you much!!!!!!!
Numbers 6:24-26

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racing Tragedy Thu CatRod53 14
2016 Season Aug 12 Manic 32
tony stewart Aug 9 Guess who 2
No Wonder Nascar Is Screwed Up---Brian France I... (Oct '10) Jul '16 I know dats right 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Jul '16 Tomanybucks 64
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. Jul '16 manic 4
Tony Honored Jul '16 Todd mc 7
More from around the web