Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle goes because HE is a racer. I don't see Jr doing that.
He got a lot of lip for going and driving so dirty with the newcommers.Jr don't butt in with all the newcommers and cause a squabble. I was happy to see a 16 year old beat him maybe next year he will stay out of it and behave himself.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know the reason why CB left. But as far as Kevin goes . RC probably was sick & tired of his ( KH) violent temper. Plus they had to bring back Gil Martin to crew chief for KH. Everyone else made it perfectly clear the would not CC for KH. Kevin is an abusive person . He make Kurt Busch look like a pussy cat.It will be interesting to see how he gets along at SHR. As far as people being pushed out it is obvious Ryan is filling the seat for 2013 until KH takes it over in 2014. Think about it when Tony gave his speech at the banquet the only team mate he talked about was D.P. I do not remembering Smoke bringing up Ryan's name once.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Right about the 4 minute mark he thanks his teammates "Ryan Newman and Danica Patrick", and goes on with his thank yous.

I was concerned when Ryan only signed a one-year contract extension and hope it's only a sponsorship issue with US Army leaving SHR. I'm really hoping, with a new cc, Ryan will have a stellar season in 2013.

Tony has said all along he wanted 4 teams, so if DP doesn't break the bank in 2013 KH could be the 4th driver in 2014. I agree with you regarding that KH has the personality and attitude of a skunk. But, for some reason he and Tony have a long standing friendship. I do hope the fact that Krissy won't let him grab her butt hurt Ryan's future with SHR.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>He got a lot of lip for going and driving so dirty with the newcommers.Jr don't butt in with all the newcommers and cause a squabble. I was happy to see a 16 year old beat him maybe next year he will stay out of it and behave himself.
Maybe. He just needs to curb that temper.

Since: Feb 12

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Right about the 4 minute mark he thanks his teammates "Ryan Newman and Danica Patrick", and goes on with his thank yous.
I was concerned when Ryan only signed a one-year contract extension and hope it's only a sponsorship issue with US Army leaving SHR. I'm really hoping, with a new cc, Ryan will have a stellar season in 2013.
Tony has said all along he wanted 4 teams, so if DP doesn't break the bank in 2013 KH could be the 4th driver in 2014. I agree with you regarding that KH has the personality and attitude of a skunk. But, for some reason he and Tony have a long standing friendship. I do hope the fact that Krissy won't let him grab her butt hurt Ryan's future with SHR.
I do not see how he can go to 4 teams. Tony has been the only driver at SHR to have success .All Ryan & DP have done is wreck a lot of cars.But I will say one thing the new car looks promising . Handles good & super fast. Hopefully NASCAR does nothing like fking everything up by slowing the cars down.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>I do not see how he can go to 4 teams. Tony has been the only driver at SHR to have success .All Ryan & DP have done is wreck a lot of cars.But I will say one thing the new car looks promising . Handles good & super fast. Hopefully NASCAR does nothing like fking everything up by slowing the cars down.
Tony has proven, regardless of results, he will release good people to bring his friends on board at SHR. That's probably not a good business practice, and he should have learned that this season. Still, I don't doubt for a second if the only way to make room for KH is to put him in the 39, Tony will dump Ryan in a heartbeat - and with Tony's, Kevin's and Danica's quick tempers, that's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Drivers do seem to like the speed and handling of the new car, but I also saw where Nascar was toying with idea of reducing HP.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. He just needs to curb that temper.
I think Kyle is definitely one of the most talented and successful drivers in Nascar. And there have been many times when Kyle has declined interviews or tried to regain composure before one. The media baits drivers for on-the-spot reactions, and then they and other fans eat this stuff up.

imo, JGR has put together a great roster and will have one of their most successful seasons in Nascar this year. Between Kyle, Denny and Matt, I'm betting JGR spends more time in VL than any other owner.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

If I was Tony Stewart I would be ashamed of all of you so called fan . Bitching & trashing drivers on a day 26 people 20 of them children. This is what a REAL HERO IS.This is Victoria Soto, and although I didn't know her, she is my hero. I don't know too much about her, but I know a lot of people who do know her and she's amazing. Victoria was a Stratford high graduate and only 27. She was killed today after she hid her first graders in closets and cabinets and told the shooter they were in the gym. He killed her and not one of her children were harmed. I have never been more proud to be from Stratford or to be a teacher. God bless Victoria, her family and friends, and all of those who were involved today in anyway. Victoria is a true hero.
so now you claim to be a teacher? since when?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Kyle is definitely one of the most talented and successful drivers in Nascar. And there have been many times when Kyle has declined interviews or tried to regain composure before one. The media baits drivers for on-the-spot reactions, and then they and other fans eat this stuff up.
imo, JGR has put together a great roster and will have one of their most successful seasons in Nascar this year. Between Kyle, Denny and Matt, I'm betting JGR spends more time in VL than any other owner.
praying that your surgery goes well and you have a full and speedy recovery. please keep us posted.

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
There is 20 beautiful children ages 5-7 being buried days before Christmas . And U want to start a fight!! What does this say about you???? No wonder this country is in trouble.Its not the fault of who is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.Its the people living in this country.You R sad & pathetic.

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
If U were as smart as you claim to be . I copied & paste the article from FB.( I make no secret I am from Upstate NY )< and lived here all my life.:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>There is 20 beautiful children ages 5-7 being buried days before Christmas . And U want to start a fight!! What does this say about you???? No wonder this country is in trouble.Its not the fault of who is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.Its the people living in this country.You R sad & pathetic.
how is it that you manage to make a horrible tragedy all about you? you are a teacher now all of a sudden? you are from stratford? you are the only one here with a heart? please spare us. nobody believes you or gives you any credence anyway. one should still have integrity no matter what the circumstances. you are a blight

you lie like a rug.

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it that you manage to make a horrible tragedy all about you? you are a teacher now all of a sudden? you are from stratford? you are the only one here with a heart? please spare us. nobody believes you or gives you any credence anyway. one should still have integrity no matter what the circumstances. you are a blight
you lie like a rug.
What R U talking about lady??? R U on dope??? You really R a pathetic creature.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Happy Holidays to all you topix folks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>If U were as smart as you claim to be . I copied & paste the article from FB.( I make no secret I am from Upstate NY )< and lived here all my life.:):):)
and just how are we supposed to discern what parts of your posts are copied and pasted? the ones with correct spelling and punctuation?

excuse me for not being a mind reader. just one of my many flaws.

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
and just how are we supposed to discern what parts of your posts are copied and pasted? the ones with correct spelling and punctuation?
excuse me for not being a mind reader. just one of my many flaws.
If U want to be an Internet BULLY . I would pick a different subject then the violent death of Innocent children days before Christmas.You R actually dragging yourself down lower them ME. And I know I am a cold hearten bitch from Upstate NY.BUT!! I would never use this kind of horror to try to earn brownie points with the people on TS forum.J/S

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

dear santa,

i have been pretty good this year. well, somewhat good with some bad mixed in. i would be really good if you could please get rid of manic, and all the clowns (she thinks no one notices the florida isp and that she is on the same time as certain other supposed posters). oh, and obama needs to go and please bring peace to israel. and even though debi probably deserves a bag of rocks, please make the meanies stop baiting her and being mean to her. maybe send them a dream like the one ebenezer scrooge had and let them see what nasty hypocrites they are. shalom, santa. stay warm and jolly.

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Animal Crackers wrote:
dear santa,
i have been pretty good this year. well, somewhat good with some bad mixed in. i would be really good if you could please get rid of manic, and all the clowns (she thinks no one notices the florida isp and that she is on the same time as certain other supposed posters). oh, and obama needs to go and please bring peace to israel. and even though debi probably deserves a bag of rocks, please make the meanies stop baiting her and being mean to her. maybe send them a dream like the one ebenezer scrooge had and let them see what nasty hypocrites they are. shalom, santa. stay warm and jolly.
Never get rid of this girl from Upstate New York. I am here to stay.:):):):):

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Animal Crackers wrote:
dear santa,
UUUMMMM Get it straight when I had AT&T broadband it had me in FL. Now I have Verizon Broadband it has me in CA.BUT....... I still live in good ole Upstate NY.{{{{{{ ROTFLMFAO}}}}}}}
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Animal Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
praying that your surgery goes well and you have a full and speedy recovery. please keep us posted.
Thanks so much for your good wishes. First surgery went very well, am now recuperating at home. Final surgery scheduled for Feb!

May you and your family enjoy the peace and love of Christmas!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much for your good wishes. First surgery went very well, am now recuperating at home. Final surgery scheduled for Feb!
May you and your family enjoy the peace and love of Christmas!
Wishing you a speedy recovery and good luck on your upcoming surgery. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Petty made some pretty disparaging remarks abou... Mon flatt 4
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Sun PUNCH IN THE MOUTH 170
big trouble Apr 13 Nice Try 7
texas (Nov '12) Apr 13 granny an andy 86
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... Apr 12 Snow 2
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Apr 12 from hear me 117
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr 7 Kurtfann41 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••