Letters to Santa

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#43 Dec 13, 2012
CREEPY The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
4 MORE YEARS, CVNT !!!...Get over it !!!
your very creepy obsession with a certain female body part leads me to believe that my sources is correct. you are that unfortunate lesbian creature who came into some blood money and just will not go away and enjoys causing strife wherever you go. it is truly sad for someone to be that bored, bitter, and lonely. just too sad. may you find some kind of peace and happiness so that you will not feel the need to continue being nasty and divisive.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#44 Dec 14, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>lol''''' ya right''like anyone believes you'
you and I have not crossed paths before, but from others say about you, I'd take my credibility over yours any day
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#45 Dec 14, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>If Jeff acted like a 3 year old then Clint acted like a newborn
all year. Wham, Bam, get out of my way or I will hit you.
In all the years he's been racing, JG has never been hit before?!

The whiney-crybaby and his handful of fans need to get over it!
andy

Safford, AZ

#46 Dec 14, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
you and I have not crossed paths before, but from others say about you, I'd take my credibility over yours any day
yes we have an no your credibilty sucks as always so quit whineing about jeff gordon hes the best of the best same as jimmie johnson
andy

Safford, AZ

#47 Dec 14, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could have said JG acted like a 3-yr old. Is that better?
no its not better jeff kicked clints ass in a good way clint is a total jerk always has been hes the same as hamlin neither one is worth a crap
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#48 Dec 14, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>yes we have an no your credibilty sucks as always so quit whineing about jeff gordon hes the best of the best same as jimmie johnson
Apparently our previous encounter was more memorable to you, because I don't remember you at all. And with your attitude, I probably won't bother to remember you this time either.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#49 Dec 14, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>no its not better jeff kicked clints ass in a good way clint is a total jerk always has been hes the same as hamlin neither one is worth a crap
You're entitled to your opinion, but that's not much to brag about.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#50 Dec 15, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the years he's been racing, JG has never been hit before?!
The whiney-crybaby and his handful of fans need to get over it!
Jeff has more fans than Clint will ever have. How many championships has clint won? Heck he even let Robby Gordon steal his girlfriend maybe thats another reason he is so bitter.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#51 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff has more fans than Clint will ever have. How many championships has clint won? Heck he even let Robby Gordon steal his girlfriend maybe thats another reason he is so bitter.
I don't know how you measure how many fans a driver has, but JG definitely gets more boos at the tracks that CB does - he's right up there with his teammate JJ. What an accomplishment!

As far as championships, you're not even comparing apples to apples. JG first Winston cup race was in '92 - he's been in the series 20 years! CB's rookie cup season was '06.

Clint let Robby Gordon steal his g/f? Did you forget that she then let Robby Gordon get her pregnant? Looks like Clint got out of that relationship just in time.

Since: Feb 12

Watertown, MA

#52 Dec 15, 2012
If I was Tony Stewart I would be ashamed of all of you so called fan . Bitching & trashing drivers on a day 26 people 20 of them children. This is what a REAL HERO IS.This is Victoria Soto, and although I didn't know her, she is my hero. I don't know too much about her, but I know a lot of people who do know her and she's amazing. Victoria was a Stratford high graduate and only 27. She was killed today after she hid her first graders in closets and cabinets and told the shooter they were in the gym. He killed her and not one of her children were harmed. I have never been more proud to be from Stratford or to be a teacher. God bless Victoria, her family and friends, and all of those who were involved today in anyway. Victoria is a true hero.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#53 Dec 15, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you measure how many fans a driver has, but JG definitely gets more boos at the tracks that CB does - he's right up there with his teammate JJ. What an accomplishment!
As far as championships, you're not even comparing apples to apples. JG first Winston cup race was in '92 - he's been in the series 20 years! CB's rookie cup season was '06.
Clint let Robby Gordon steal his g/f? Did you forget that she then let Robby Gordon get her pregnant? Looks like Clint got out of that relationship just in time.
I did not forget about her getting PG. She is not the first one Robby got PG. I really do not care about
Clints seasons I just don't like him. He blowed off about Michael being
the worse driver in Nascar then when he lost his ride he had to kiss A$$ and get him a ride with Michael.Goes to show what kind of person he his and what kind of a big mouth he has. I call that having to eat CROW.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I did not forget about her getting PG. She is not the first one Robby got PG. I really do not care about
the worse driver in Nascar then when he lost his ride he had to kiss A$$ and get him a ride with Michael.Goes to show what kind of person he his and what kind of a big mouth he has. I call that having to eat CROW.
Or they let it go, and Clint is a great driver...... not a cheating SOB Like Jimmie.

Location hidden

#55 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
How many championships has Jr won? At least Clint can win more races, not every four years like Jooyner
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#56 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I did not forget about her getting PG. She is not the first one Robby got PG. I really do not care about

This clip, when Clint signed with MWR, also addresses CB's comments from Bristol '08.(around 3:00-3:45 into the conference) I think Michael understands that, especially at Bristol, drivers say and do things they might not mean. They were both laughing about it here.

When he introduces Clint he says they are looking forward to racing for a championship in 2012, and that's just what they did.

We are all entitled to like or dislike whomever you choose. And when I've seen JG intentionally take out other drivers (like MK in Chicago in '06 and CB in Phoenix last month) and literally get away with things other drivers would be black flagged for, I get upset with him and Nascar for allowing it. I'm not talking racing incidents, I'm talking dirty driver - just because he knows he will get away with it.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#57 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers...

This article gives a different perspective on Clint moving from RCR. I don't think for one minute that he lost his ride with RCR, any more than KH is losing his after the 2013 season.

It's common knowledge that Richard Childress is cleaning house to make room for his grandsons, and it looks to me like both CB and KH were as much pursued as they were pursuing for other rides.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#58 Dec 15, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
If I was Tony Stewart I would be ashamed of all of you so called fan . Bitching & trashing drivers on a day 26 people 20 of them children. This is what a REAL HERO IS.This is Victoria Soto, and although I didn't know her, she is my hero. I don't know too much about her, but I know a lot of people who do know her and she's amazing. Victoria was a Stratford high graduate and only 27. She was killed today after she hid her first graders in closets and cabinets and told the shooter they were in the gym. He killed her and not one of her children were harmed. I have never been more proud to be from Stratford or to be a teacher. God bless Victoria, her family and friends, and all of those who were involved today in anyway. Victoria is a true hero.
I haven't seen this story, but I agree 100%. My prayers go out to Victoria's family and friends for her selfless act of courage.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#59 Dec 15, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many championships has Jr won? At least Clint can win more races, not every four years like Jooyner
Jr has won the same amount of championships as your Kylie.
Why did Kylie go to the Snowball Derby and stir up a big stink? I guess he was starving for a little attention even if it was bad.I don't know why you bring Jr into this conversation it was about Clint
and Gordon.So that is why I had to remind you about your Kylie.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#60 Dec 15, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
This article gives a different perspective on Clint moving from RCR. I don't think for one minute that he lost his ride with RCR, any more than KH is losing his after the 2013 season.
It's common knowledge that Richard Childress is cleaning house to make room for his grandsons, and it looks to me like both CB and KH were as much pursued as they were pursuing for other rides.
Well even with him having his little baby bottle of energy
sponsorship he still did not get to stay at Childers.He went to race for Michael and eat
crow after blowing off about him.Maybe next year he will race a little cleaner on the track
and I might start to like him.

Location hidden

#61 Dec 15, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Jr has won the same amount of championships as your Kylie.
Why did Kylie go to the Snowball Derby and stir up a big stink? I guess he was starving for a little attention even if it was bad.I don't know why you bring Jr into this conversation it was about Clint
and Gordon.So that is why I had to remind you about your Kylie.
Kyle goes because HE is a racer. I don't see Jr doing that.

Since: Feb 12

Watertown, MA

#62 Dec 15, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know the reason why CB left. But as far as Kevin goes . RC probably was sick & tired of his ( KH) violent temper. Plus they had to bring back Gil Martin to crew chief for KH. Everyone else made it perfectly clear the would not CC for KH. Kevin is an abusive person . He make Kurt Busch look like a pussy cat.It will be interesting to see how he gets along at SHR. As far as people being pushed out it is obvious Ryan is filling the seat for 2013 until KH takes it over in 2014. Think about it when Tony gave his speech at the banquet the only team mate he talked about was D.P. I do not remembering Smoke bringing up Ryan's name once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony look alike (Mar '06) May '17 DShumate 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) May '17 rickster63 461
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May '17 Todd 67
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar '17 Kevinh 23
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar '17 perfect 8
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... (Dec '16) Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
More from around the web