Letters to Santa
Santa

Lebanon, IN

#21 Dec 5, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa, how nice of you to try and make this jerk feel better about himself. FYI, there is no X in Christ!
Just for your information
I did not type the word Christ.
Trollersaurus

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats to Amen about? He still kicked butt.
. Kicked butt, my ass. I'd hate to see when he's racing mediocre then.
SHIMIT at it again

Bethesda, MD

#23 Dec 5, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Dear Santa, My name is Dale Jr, I Wish I had talent like my father did.
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like to bash Jr so much?
Yes SHIMIT, why do you like to bash Jr so much? Even on threads that have nothing to do with him.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 5, 2012
SHIMIT at it again wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes SHIMIT, why do you like to bash Jr so much? Even on threads that have nothing to do with him.
I am not Shimit, Maro. Go away
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your information
I did not type the word Christ.
Just for your information - you should have!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#27 Dec 6, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information - you should have!
Maybe someone should tell you what you need to do. Try to act like a saint don't you
but when someone gets under your skin that all changes....
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#28 Dec 6, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone should tell you what you need to do. Try to act like a saint don't you
but when someone gets under your skin that all changes....
Since you brought it up -
I'm a military brat and a military vet, and that means I've had people telling me what to do my entire life.

I'd like to think most of the time I act like a saint, but in reality, I know I'm a sinner saved by grace and the blood of Jesus Christ. I observe His birth at Christmas, His Death and Resurrection at Easter, and His life every single day. And I make no apologies for it.
Trollersaurus

United States

#29 Dec 6, 2012
SHIMIT at it again wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
. She likes to bash Jr because she's just a dumbfuq who has nothing better to do.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>. She likes to bash Jr because she's just a dumbfuq who has nothing better to do.
Takes one to know one dipshyt
Trollersaurus

Charlotte, NC

#31 Dec 6, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one dipshyt
Takes one to know one Fuqtard. You're so original.
Believe

Berwick, PA

#32 Dec 6, 2012
Apparently, none of you honestly believe in Santa, otherwise you wouldn't be acting so rude.

I believe in Santa. He can't bring world peace, or make someone win. Santa brings material possessions. But I don't think he brings ALL the gifts, probably just the biggest ones. He has limitations. He's not God.

Though it's amazing to know that he cares. You don't even have to believe in him in order for him to care. He believes in YOU, and that's what matters to him.

Be sure to leave out cookies and milk. Also some reindeer food. Oh, and remember to turn the fire off!! That's very important, for safety reasons.

Oh, and the whole "naughty/nice" thing used on children is nonsense. The real Santa Claus is compassionate and understands that there are reasons why we behave the way we do, and that regardless, everyone deserves a good Christmas.

So let's all enjoy our Christmas and prepare for Santa. It's best to be asleep when he comes because his magic isn't meant to be seen by the naked human eye.

So just believe, and be happy. Or not, but it's really amazing when you believe.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a great Christmas this season. Santa loves you all!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#33 Dec 8, 2012
HAPPY HANUKKAH everyone!!!!!!!!

may we all be blessed and may israel and america be protected from islam and terroists and that muslim terrorist from within, obama

dear santa, could you please impeach?

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#34 Dec 8, 2012
Happy holidays to everyone..
andy

Safford, AZ

#35 Dec 13, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
Dear Santa, I behaved the best I could. Please bring me a very fast race car and another good chance at the championship. And, when that older guy Jeff Gordon tries to wreck my car again please give him bigger points penalties so maybe he will learn to play nicer. Enjoy the cookies and bottle of 5-Hour Energy to help with all your Christmas Eve deliveries. Your friend, Clint
excuse me catrod but tony is older than jeff ya know'
andy

Safford, AZ

#36 Dec 13, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Santa I promise to not be knocking Jeff Gordon around this year and wrecking him so maybe he will do the same for me. Since the 5 hour energy drink is killing people I will not be giving that to you this year. Clint
maybe it would be goog for angry clint to drink lots of 5 star engery '' lol''
andy

Safford, AZ

#38 Dec 13, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you brought it up -
I'm a military brat and a military vet, and that means I've had people telling me what to do my entire life.
I'd like to think most of the time I act like a saint, but in reality, I know I'm a sinner saved by grace and the blood of Jesus Christ. I observe His birth at Christmas, His Death and Resurrection at Easter, and His life every single day. And I make no apologies for it.
lol''''' ya right''like anyone believes you'
andy

Safford, AZ

#39 Dec 13, 2012
dear santa god bless our great president an his precious family an my great nascar driver jeff gordon an jimmie johnson an there familys
life is great'''

“Respect the Clowns”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#40 Dec 13, 2012
Animal Crackers wrote:
HAPPY HANUKKAH everyone!!!!!!!!
may we all be blessed and may israel and america be protected from islam and terroists and that muslim terrorist from within, obama
dear santa, could you please impeach?
4 MORE YEARS, CVNT !!!...Get over it !!!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#41 Dec 13, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me catrod but tony is older than jeff ya know'
Well I could have said JG acted like a 3-yr old. Is that better?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#42 Dec 13, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could have said JG acted like a 3-yr old. Is that better?
If Jeff acted like a 3 year old then Clint acted like a newborn
all year. Wham, Bam, get out of my way or I will hit you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May 20 22 min manic 8
2016 Season 14 hr catrod53 3
Showdown Changes May 22 manic 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May 21 wssns51 62
Rumor has it that Harvick will move to Hedndric... May 20 manic 12
[email protected] (Apr '07) May 1 RONNIE 459
tony's back !!! Apr '16 CatRod53 43
More from around the web