Letters to Santa
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ruttrosmokesmojo

Portland, OR

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Well are we ready for the annual letters to Santa. What does NASCAR need for Christmas this year.??? Whose been good and whose been naughty?

Dear Santa: I have tried to be good this year. Please make Danica fall in love with me. I promise to be good to her and I will do my best to treat her with respect, you know we will give you cute kids to bring toys too. Please leave the old girlfriend and big box of wine and a dirt racer so she stays away from me. As always Anthony Stewart
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Dear Santa, I behaved the best I could. Please bring me a very fast race car and another good chance at the championship. And, when that older guy Jeff Gordon tries to wreck my car again please give him bigger points penalties so maybe he will learn to play nicer. Enjoy the cookies and bottle of 5-Hour Energy to help with all your Christmas Eve deliveries. Your friend, Clint
Smoke rocks

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Dear Santa,
I know you are just a hanger on to Jesus Christ being born to live a life of persecution to forgive ANY man of his sins... but... what I would like is for NASCAR to BUG OUT... let them RACE

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
How about peace on earth and on the track too...
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
Dear Santa, I behaved the best I could. Please bring me a very fast race car and another good chance at the championship. And, when that older guy Jeff Gordon tries to wreck my car again please give him bigger points penalties so maybe he will learn to play nicer. Enjoy the cookies and bottle of 5-Hour Energy to help with all your Christmas Eve deliveries. Your friend, Clint
Dear Santa I promise to not be knocking Jeff Gordon around this year and wrecking him so maybe he will do the same for me. Since the 5 hour energy drink is killing people I will not be giving that to you this year. Clint
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Santa I promise to not be knocking Jeff Gordon around this year and wrecking him so maybe he will do the same for me. Since the 5 hour energy drink is killing people I will not be giving that to you this year. Clint
You're being such a turd in the punchbowl!
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#7 Dec 3, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being such a turd in the punchbowl!
I am not alone I noticed you floating in it ahead of me.Clint is the main turd still complaining after the way he hit and banged all year he needs to shut up and do a better job next year.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Dear Santa, My name is Jeff Gordon, and it's probably at the top of your naughty list. Really, my whole year pretty much sucked and I had to take it out on somebody.

I really acted like a crybaby saying I was being picked on. What I was really doing was trying to help out my teammates, but I had to ruin a good driver's shot at the championship to do it. It didn't matter, the good driver still beat my teammates in year end standings.

Although I know I don't deserve it, I hope you can help me to drive like a 4-time champion should, and try to earn back some of the respect I lost this year.

By the way, did you renew your AARP membership yet?

See ya, Jeff

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Dear Santa, My name is Dale Jr, I Wish I had talent like my father did.
Snow

Lebanon, IN

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Dear Santa My name is Kyle Busch. I have sucked all year. I even let Rookies and 16 year olds beat me on the track. I promise to try and stay off probation and keep my mouth shut if you will just let me get some wins next year.
Santa

Lebanon, IN

#11 Dec 4, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
Dear Santa, My name is Jeff Gordon, and it's probably at the top of your naughty list. Really, my whole year pretty much sucked and I had to take it out on somebody.
I really acted like a crybaby saying I was being picked on. What I was really doing was trying to help out my teammates, but I had to ruin a good driver's shot at the championship to do it. It didn't matter, the good driver still beat my teammates in year end standings.
Although I know I don't deserve it, I hope you can help me to drive like a 4-time champion should, and try to earn back some of the respect I lost this year.
By the way, did you renew your AARP membership yet?
See ya, Jeff
Jeff I am very proud of you it was the correct time to teach
Clint that he cannot wreck,slam Bang, and get away with it.He would have never won the Championship anyway unless he got a chance to wreck Brad.
I don't think you lost that much respect you proved you will stand up to dirty drivers and also Nascar. I will put $100,000 in your stocking just hang it by the tree.
Merry Xmas to you and your family.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Snow wrote:
Dear Santa My name is Kyle Busch. I have sucked all year. I even let Rookies and 16 year olds beat me on the track. I promise to try and stay off probation and keep my mouth shut if you will just let me get some wins next year.
He hasnt sucked all year. He ran really well during the chase, especially for not being in it. You are so jealous because Kyle can drive and Mr. Popularity cant.
Trollersaurus

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Dear Santa, Please let me make the Chase in 2013 and have some fans like Dale Jr does. I promise to be a good goober and not try to kill anybody on or off the track. Love, The Smuckhead aka Kyle B

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
Dear Santa, Please let me make the Chase in 2013 and have some fans like Dale Jr does. I promise to be a good goober and not try to kill anybody on or off the track. Love, The Smuckhead aka Kyle B
He has fans. You, however I bet you dont. Smuckhead.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Santa wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff I am very proud of you it was the correct time to teach
Clint that he cannot wreck,slam Bang, and get away with it.He would have never won the Championship anyway unless he got a chance to wreck Brad.
I don't think you lost that much respect you proved you will stand up to dirty drivers and also Nascar. I will put $100,000 in your stocking just hang it by the tree.
Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Santa, how nice of you to try and make this jerk feel better about himself. FYI, there is no X in Christ!
Trollersaurus

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has fans. You, however I bet you dont. Smuckhead.
. The only fans that Smuckhead has are f-ups like you. And me? Why the heck would I have fans? It's not like you do either.....however JR has ALL the fans! Mr 10 time lol!!!

Location hidden

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>. The only fans that Smuckhead has are f-ups like you. And me? Why the heck would I have fans? It's not like you do either.....however JR has ALL the fans! Mr 10 time lol!!!
Hes only Mr. Ten time because Of Drooling Schoolgirls and morons like you.
Trollersaurus

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes only Mr. Ten time because Of Drooling Schoolgirls and morons like you.
. I think you are the biggest drooling moron on this board.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Snow wrote:
Amen

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2012
NY Nascar wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
Whats to Amen about? He still kicked butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Season (May '16) Nov 23 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov 22 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov 19 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
Robby Gordon's Parents Sep '16 CatRod53 1
More from around the web