Smokehouse grill Michigan 2012

Smokehouse grill Michigan 2012

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Ok ladies and gents ...let's go racing.... wheres all the food and drinks...lets get our snacks togather...potluck and MIS...

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Breakfast time here omelets potatoes and bacon and juice and some chai tea...... Lets go racing boys
smoke fan

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2012
NASCAR needs to POLICE the absolute CHEATERS in their SPORT!!!! Jimmie and Jr should have been OUT lap 5!!!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
NASCAR needs to POLICE the absolute CHEATERS in their SPORT!!!! Jimmie and Jr should have been OUT lap 5!!!
Actually Steve Addington KNOWING the HMS engines had a problem. Steve should have checked SMOKE engine. to see if the the LOT # on the valve that failed in the 48. Was installed in the engine of the 14. Very easy thing to check. Then made the discussion if it was needed to change engines.That is Steve Addingtons call. He new full well the was a problem with the engines.

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Come on Brad or BIFF
Smokeless 14

Allentown, PA

#7 Aug 19, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Steve Addington KNOWING the HMS engines had a problem. Steve should have checked SMOKE engine. to see if the the LOT # on the valve that failed in the 48. Was installed in the engine of the 14. Very easy thing to check. Then made the discussion if it was needed to change engines.That is Steve Addingtons call. He new full well the was a problem with the engines.
Addingtron is useless.

Castle Rock, CO

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Smokeless 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Addingtron is useless.
Get over yourself it is his 1st yr with this team.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Aug 20, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Get over yourself it is his 1st yr with this team.
Yes, but how many yrs crew chief experience did he bring with him? He's not doing any better as Tony's cc than he did for the Busch brothers. I'm disappointed in his performance.

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but how many yrs crew chief experience did he bring with him? He's not doing any better as Tony's cc than he did for the Busch brothers. I'm disappointed in his performance.
How can anyone compare how good any CC is?Every Yr for the last 5 or 6 yrs give or take. NASCAR has changed the way the car is to be built . They can not use their note from the previous yr . Why because they are useless it a whole new ball game . This is not Back in the day when the only thing the teams had to change was to keep up with the make & year of the car . Basically a cosmetic change. Every thing remained the same as far as chassis & engines & what ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racing Tragedy Aug 17 CatRod53 13
2016 Season Aug 12 Manic 32
tony stewart Aug 9 Guess who 2
No Wonder Nascar Is Screwed Up---Brian France I... (Oct '10) Jul 25 I know dats right 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Jul '16 Tomanybucks 64
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. Jul '16 manic 4
Tony Honored Jul '16 Todd mc 7
More from around the web