Next Last
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 May 5, 2013
Kasey SUCKS!!!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#2 May 5, 2013
interesting that they blamed it on Kyle too... bizarre... guess Kasey is the golden boy now that he wears the All Seeing Eye of Horus for the Illuminati
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#3 May 5, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
interesting that they blamed it on Kyle too... bizarre... guess Kasey is the golden boy now that he wears the All Seeing Eye of Horus for the Illuminati
Kyle did admit he caused the wreck. I hope the haters at least give him credit for admitting it.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#4 May 5, 2013
there is NO way Jimmie was not SPEEDING coming in... THAT is BOGUS!!! He PASSED Matt coming in
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#5 May 5, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Kyle did admit he caused the wreck. I hope the haters at least give him credit for admitting it.
But,,, he also said it was too early to be driving that way and I do believe he meant Kasey cutting him off... kasey caused it.. this is the second of 2 restrictor plate races HE caused a HUGE wreck FAR too early
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#6 May 5, 2013
WHAT IS WITH CARL???????? EX teamate ENVY or something???
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 May 5, 2013
Hope Tony makes it through
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#8 May 5, 2013
poor Ryan
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#9 May 5, 2013
I think it is time to award technique in crashing
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#10 May 5, 2013
no one will be complaining this race was boring... I surely do wish they had told the guys they could not be in a parade all day at Daytona like they OBVIOUSLY told them today.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#11 May 5, 2013
boooo hoooooo Danica is not happy???? she got wrecked did she??? well,, imagine if she were TONY who gets wrecked almost EVERY SINGLE WEEK THIS YEAR!!! She better GROW UP
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#12 May 5, 2013
poor Danica needs to see it was her sweetie who caused it... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#13 May 5, 2013
Awesome interview Ryan!!!! YEAH!!!!!! You ROCK RYAN!!!! Call them OUT for being IDIOTS!!! and I mean NASCAR!!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#14 May 5, 2013
so.... revisionist history there Ricky boy... If anyone believes anyone telling them what happens on a race track that their OWN EYES SEE...this wreck is PROOF that everyone should trust ONLY their OWN EYES! like KASEY caused the first WRECK!! the same as jimmie creep cause the wreck at Daytona... there is no sliding in front of another car going 200 mph... with ZERO inches to spare
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#15 May 5, 2013
here comes the melee
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#16 May 5, 2013
David Regan!!!~~! Holy COW!!!!
do not EVER Give UP!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#17 May 5, 2013
makes one wonder if Jack Rousch keeps his boys on too tight a leash???
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#18 May 5, 2013
in Vegas Regan was 100-1.... wow... I wonder if anyone bet on him??/ i hope his Wide did
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#19 May 5, 2013
Gilliland was the pusher Tony always chose... so he IS a Great restrictor plate racer... YEAH!!!!! Yeah Christians WON!!

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#20 May 5, 2013
Congrats David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who didn't see this coming? Jan 17 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan 11 AgreePhart 124
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec '17 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec '17 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov '17 Black sucker only 10
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Nov '17 The Phartzz 5
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov '17 littlebit 3
More from around the web