Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Dec 26, 2012
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/meet-the-firs...

Didn't catch who she's working for, but she sounds ready, willing, and able to succeed!

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#2 Dec 26, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/meet-the-first-female-nascar -pit-crew-member-named-christm as-who-only-weighs-115-lbs/
Didn't catch who she's working for, but she sounds ready, willing, and able to succeed!
The Blaze is a right-wing nut site...You and Glen Beck will go to hell !!!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Newton Center, MA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/meet-the-first-female-nascar -pit-crew-member-named-christm as-who-only-weighs-115-lbs/
Didn't catch who she's working for, but she sounds ready, willing, and able to succeed!
It never hurts to try something new.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
THE BOZO SHOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blaze is a right-wing nut site...You and Glen Beck will go to hell !!!
You are unhappy with everything. What a lonely life, if you have one, you must lead.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#5 Dec 26, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/meet-the-first-female-nascar -pit-crew-member-named-christm as-who-only-weighs-115-lbs/
Didn't catch who she's working for, but she sounds ready, willing, and able to succeed!
Wishing her luck and hoping she succeeds.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
THE BOZO SHOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blaze is a right-wing nut site...You and Glen Beck will go to hell !!!
Since the Blaze is not the only source reporting this, I accept it as an accurate and credible news source. And if that ruffles your feathers, that's just a bonus for me!

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#7 Dec 27, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Blaze is not the only source reporting this, I accept it as an accurate and credible news source. And if that ruffles your feathers, that's just a bonus for me!
Your boundless ignorance is of little concern to me...You are the one destined for the purgatory of the infinitely ignorant and tormented. You keep getting your "news" from Satan (Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, FAUX NEWS, Right-Wing sites et al) and we'll see where that gets you. He is counting on ignorant fools such as yourself to fall into his traps and snares. They suck you in with one true story only to fool you with their evil twisted lies when you have already let your guard down. Don't you have an ounce of discernment in you? Open your eyes before it's too late !!!

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Maro no one wants to hear your psycho babbling.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Dec 27, 2012
THE BOZO SHOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boundless ignorance is of little concern to me...You are the one destined for the purgatory of the infinitely ignorant and tormented. You keep getting your "news" from Satan (Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, FAUX NEWS, Right-Wing sites et al) and we'll see where that gets you. He is counting on ignorant fools such as yourself to fall into his traps and snares. They suck you in with one true story only to fool you with their evil twisted lies when you have already let your guard down. Don't you have an ounce of discernment in you? Open your eyes before it's too late !!!
From this rant, apparently my eternal security is of concern to you. Let me assure you, it needn't be. While I may come under attack by Satan, that battle was won on the cross for me over 2000 years ago.

In fact, I believe you are the who is not only blinded by hypocrisy and deception, but proclaims it from the street corners.

Beware and Guard your own soul.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Dec 28, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/meet-the-first-female-nascar -pit-crew-member-named-christm as-who-only-weighs-115-lbs/
Didn't catch who she's working for, but she sounds ready, willing, and able to succeed!
She hasn't been hired by anybody yet, just finished the training and qualification. It was on the link for ABC Sports (ESPN)
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
http://newsone.com/2110725/tia-norfleet-nasca...

Another young women making news in Nascar!

I think this is great and wish all the gals success!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony and Tara is getting married. (Jan '08) 3 hr curious 257
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 8 hr Kimberly 11
Smoke is back 9 hr CatRod53 6
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... Wed Kevin 8
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Wow Tony went to far Aug 25 88fingers88 264
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••