Where has Tony Gone
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Can someone tell me what is going on with Tony Stewart. Has he finally found racing not fun any more? He is in a big big slump and needs to find Victory Lane very soon!! Sure am disapointed in the way SHR was preformed in 2013.
Manic 2

Enfield, CT

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Proof is in the past. When they came out with the COT. Tony could not get out off his own way.He did not make the Chase. Again they R starting out with a completely New Car. None of the crew chief can use their notes from previous yrs because they R useless. All of the teams this year R all struggling .People give these teams time to get it figured out.These CC are not Samantha Stevens they can not wiggle their nose and make everything better. Plus Smoke never runs all that great until summer.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Smoke14 wrote:
Can someone tell me what is going on with Tony Stewart. Has he finally found racing not fun any more? He is in a big big slump and needs to find Victory Lane very soon!! Sure am disapointed in the way SHR was preformed in 2013.
I don't
know where Tony has gone but he needs to go to anger management. He is
getting pissed at about every race. Mr touch-me-not.
JohnnyDeppFan

Pensacola, FL

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I don't
know where Tony has gone but he needs to go to anger management. He is
getting pissed at about every race. Mr touch-me-not.
Tony runs better when he is angry so I say keep being Angry Tony
jwhitlow

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Tony needs to retire and put someone in his cars other than a smokin hott girl

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Where has Tony gone ?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 2, 2013
JohnnyDeppFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony runs better when he is angry so I say keep being Angry Tony
When I saw him at the tire test at Indy this week he said he is not angry just disgusted. I told him to be sure he does not block and cause another big one at Dega.
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

#8 May 2, 2013
Really. How were you able to attend the tire test at Indy. That is great.
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>When I saw him at the tire test at Indy this week he said he is not angry just disgusted. I told him to be sure he does not block and cause another big one at Dega.
Pit Lizard

Bethesda, MD

#9 May 2, 2013
Every time Tony has bad luck racing there's always a Pit Lizard hanging around somewhere. Has anyone seen her?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 4, 2013
Smoke14 wrote:
Really. How were you able to attend the tire test at Indy. That is great.
<quoted text>
I live here and attend most everything that goes on at the track. Looking forward now the Indy cars have a busy month at the track.It looked like Tony and Kurt has kissed and made up but
Jeff Gordon was the man at the track He ran 212 miles per hour around that 2 1/2 mile track.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 4, 2013
Pit Lizard wrote:
Every time Tony has bad luck racing there's always a Pit Lizard hanging around somewhere. Has anyone seen her?
Are you looking for a lizard?? If you are just hit the track.
I think lizards is what Tony likes. He gets rid of all the decent
girls.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#12 May 5, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>When I saw him at the tire test at Indy this week he said he is not angry just disgusted. I told him to be sure he does not block and cause another big one at Dega.
He has good reason to be disgusted. Anybody can have an off season, but Tony's not even a contender this year!

I thought it was hard being a Tony fan early in his Cup career, but it's a lot easier to support him when he's in trouble with Nascar and beats them at their own game than this year when after 1/4 of the season he's got one top 10 and his average finish is 21st.

I don't think the problem lies with Tony. His talent and desire hasn't changed. It looks like he's driving junk this year and his garage doesn't know what to do about it.

And, I'm sure he appreciated your advice.(NOT!)
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#13 May 5, 2013
Yesterday i happened to be listening to Clair D Lang interviewing Bobby Labonte before he had a signing engagement... She asked him how HE felt about restrictor plate racing.. he told her a story of how he and Mark Martin made a pact to NOT go with Dale Sr because they were sick of him using them to win, so they stayed together one time and Dale Sr was really mad at them....
I guess that is why Ricky poo tells his boys to stick together like lonely lovers, not ever helping anyone else... of course,, if anything happens to one of them,, they can use anyone they want...restrictoor plate racing after far too many years of the tango,,, was a parade in February... will Tony even be ABLE ot race today at Dega???? will it be another tango where he haas no partenrs, or another parade???
Bobby then told how he and Terry had gotten hurt in a wreck on a restrictor plate track one time so bad they told ther truth about restrictor plate racing to the media.... they were both invited to go fishing with the NASCAR biggies,, he said they feared they would be the bait... they were informed that they do not EVER speak badly about NASCAR...
so,,, I remember Tony saying that he goes fishing with the NASCAR guys.... just how unracy is he by now???? he used to race every single inch of every track every week...
Daytona, he got wrecked early,, BY the HMS cabal attempting to let JIMMIE in at the LEAD, easing up on Jeffros gas pedal,,, causing Kasey to cause the wreck that took tony out for laps.... then at Fontana he is trapped by Joey,, can't get around on the bottom, wanting to WIN that race... last week, he got good track position,, tried to go any which way he could to get around but they were thick as flies on a dead rat...
the weather has been colder than usual and has messed with most teams setups....
so... while I DO think Tony finds his pleasure racing away from NASCAR.... I do think his season has gotten far worse finishes than he actually deserved.
Last nights race was PHENOMENAL, even though it was tandem most of the time,,, at the end, the 4 got shook lose from their pushers and had to try to win on their own...and that was EXCELLENT
but whatever Tony is doing.. if he is separating himself from the circus called NASCAR because he wants real racing,, I approve and wish him much happiness as he entertains dirt race fans... wishing I lived near Eldora to be able to support him in that way..
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#14 May 5, 2013
Another bad one for Tony and many others.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#15 May 5, 2013
Poor Kyle. He's going to be burned at the stake by his haters since he caused the wreck.
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#16 May 5, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
Another bad one for Tony and many others.
At least they won't blame Tony for this one.

Kyle stepped up and took responsibility. I have a lot more respect for a driver that admits he (or she) makes mistakes rather than one that's always looking for another driver to blame.
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

#17 May 8, 2013
The only Lizard I see is in the #10 car. Will be so glad to get Kevin in the family!! Perhaps at this point of the game Tony is trying to hard. Just wait He will be back soon
Pit Lizard wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks 14 hr BetPhartse 8
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec 12 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec 3 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov 28 Black sucker only 10
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Nov 22 The Phartzz 5
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov 18 littlebit 3
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 17 manic 76
More from around the web