Rutt's Hut - Clifton, NJ

May 3, 2007 Full story: Roadfood.com Reviews 6

“With a separate entrance around the corner from the stand-up hot dog side of Rutt's, this tap room has a vintage roadhouse ambience all its own.”

"Fans of Rutt's know the magnificent hot dogs served here as rippers because their skin tears and crinkles when they are deep fried. via Roadfood.com Reviews

Full Story
Nancy Stewart

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2008
Hello Tony,
While my husband is watching you zoom around in the Toyota this afternoon, I thought I'd leave you a message. He and I are very involved in Stewart genealogy and history, represent Clan Stewart at Highland Games in PA, MI, OH, WVA, and IN, and are avid Tony Stewart fans. Our son even works at the Erie, PA Home Depot (where he had dibs on a life size cut out of you, until it disappeared from the store). You're great, we love watching you, and if you ever have any interest in your Clan history, or maybe even Scottish genealogy, check out our website at clansstewart.org !
Nancy Stewart

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#2 Feb 16, 2008
Can anyone join this society or does your last name have to be Stewart? or can you be a die hard Tony Stewart fan? Win Lose or DNF

“green, green, green”

Since: Jun 07

raised on MO dirt tracks

#3 Feb 17, 2008
Don't know specifically about this one, but 'generally' the rules are you have to be a family member 'relation' in some fashion. However, keep in mind the relations can be many different surnames, and cover many different families. You can do a search for your family name to see any clan affiliation here: http://www.electricscotland.com/webclans/clan... Additionally, that site has tons of information about the different clans, genealogy, and history.

I've been actively involved in Highland Games and similar festivals for years now, and because of different family members (by marriage and the like), I can represent four different clans. If you can't/don't qualify to join up with the ClanStewart people as above (check out their site), you maybe could be a Scottish clan member through your own family's connections.

Since: Feb 08

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2008
Nice job, racing girl, of explaining. The first and only Stewart was given the name by David II of Scotland way back when, and then the family line diversified into kings and such. Anyone is welcome to join our society, but I'd advise a sincere interest in all things Stewart. Stop by the Stewart Clan tent when you're at the games. We display our Tony Stewart collection at ours!
Shirley Farman Brooke

Collegeville, PA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
The last Stewart in my line was Erzelia Leona Stewart (Niagara Falls, NY) who married John Farman (my grandparents). The first Stewart of my line who came to America was Walter Stewart (1697-1769)and his wife, Grizel (Crombie). Back in Scotland, my 19th gr. grandmother was Joan Beaufort, wife of King James I Stewart. My whole family is Nascar crazy so I'd love to know if there is a relationship between us. I'm happy to know that John Wayne is a cousin and I'm named after Shirley Temple (hate my name) who is also a cousin. I am 80 and this is the most fun I have next to the love of my life, Shadow, a sweet, caring, loyal Pomeranian and gardening. He's been my shadow since the first day I found him at the SPCA. Hope you can help. Thank you.
Shirley Farman Brooke

Collegeville, PA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Sorry - King James I Stewart is also my 19th great grandfather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Chat Mon CatRod53 42
Shake up rumored at SHR Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 23
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 126
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct 26 Let it go 12
Packabarrel.com online Grocery Shopping and Del... (Oct '06) Oct 26 people-care 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Oct 21 Paul 40
Police: Black teen shot after altercation Oct 21 the nightmare is ... 3

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE