Pocono

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#66 Jun 12, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
sadly Littlebit, my computer is acting up so my awesome reply to you did not post... but it was something like this;
I LOVED TSL and was not threatened by words Tony used to describe women whom he did not appreciate attention from.. Tony has more arranged autograph sessions and more conteststot meet him than any other driver and I think people of any sex who interfere with his personal life are in the wrong.
Tony is FAR from vanilla... I despise vanilla,, unless it has lime in it... but anyhow... Tony could not be disingenuous if he tried. He is honest, he is passionate and he wears it on his sleeve.. those are all traits that are positives.. frauds STINK and are what mess up society at this time... Tony has Integrity when PC Frauds do not
Sorry Debi but Tony is one of the most vanilla drivers out there when it comes to NASCAR. Now the Tony you're talking about only exists in your bored housewife porn.

And who has interferred in his sex life? Not a single posters here did anything to stop him from humping somebody else's wife, the pit lizards (some of them two at a time) or girls that are now young enough to be his daughter. And even though you won't admit it, he did bragged with pompousness to the point to being sickening at times on his radio show. It's not our fault he didn't turn off his mike when he shared the sex talk.

He put it out there and you, like a mommy dearest, censored him and made him into a dream man all for your very own sick fantasy. That's why most of us went off to discuss the show elsewhere so the truth of what was being said could be discussed instead of your fantasy.
ROMNEY 2012

Mooresville, NC

#67 Jun 12, 2012
^
^
^
hypocrites abound. Unbelievable.
smoke fan

United States

#68 Jun 13, 2012
It is honestly hillarious that ladies whose sole purpose of coming on this forum is to talk badly about the best race car driver in history, change history to make themselves correct.. it is hillarious..
Tony owns his opinions, his words.. that is NOT vanilla... and my dear littlebit,,,while you ladies did in fact impact Tony's racing career the same way the meddling media is now effecting Kurt Busch's... you only hurt yourselves by censoring Tony...He happens to be a RACE CAR DRIVER... not a politician, not a teacher, not a preacher...I fully expoected Tony to be exactly who he is.. it is unfortunate to females that most men wish they COULD have Tony's Stewart's life...
Guess who

Castle Rock, CO

#69 Jun 13, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
It is honestly hillarious that ladies whose sole purpose of coming on this forum is to talk badly about the best race car driver in history, change history to make themselves correct.. it is hillarious..
Tony owns his opinions, his words.. that is NOT vanilla... and my dear littlebit,,,while you ladies did in fact impact Tony's racing career the same way the meddling media is now effecting Kurt Busch's... you only hurt yourselves by censoring Tony...He happens to be a RACE CAR DRIVER... not a politician, not a teacher, not a preacher...I fully expoected Tony to be exactly who he is.. it is unfortunate to females that most men wish they COULD have Tony's Stewart's life...
Debi when a person is a rich as SMOKE is . He does not give a fk what anyone thinks of him .Tony opens the door for the criticism. If he thinks it is OK to trash women for the way they look. Oh well he better learn if U can dish it out U better be able to take it . If not shut the fk up. No one on here has ever challenged his driving skills.Maybe U R willing to let men walk all over U like a worn out old door mat.But my generation knows one thing WE R WOMEN WE R STRONG. Tony needs to learn to keep his women bashing were it belongs. With his drinking buddies in some cheap DIVE.

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#70 Jun 13, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
It is honestly hillarious that ladies whose sole purpose of coming on this forum is to talk badly about the best race car driver in history, change history to make themselves correct.. it is hillarious..
Tony owns his opinions, his words.. that is NOT vanilla... and my dear littlebit,,,while you ladies did in fact impact Tony's racing career the same way the meddling media is now effecting Kurt Busch's... you only hurt yourselves by censoring Tony...He happens to be a RACE CAR DRIVER... not a politician, not a teacher, not a preacher...I fully expoected Tony to be exactly who he is.. it is unfortunate to females that most men wish they COULD have Tony's Stewart's life...
Debi...you've displayed a somewhat narcissistic personality disorder so it figures you would think most women would want Tony in their life as anything more than a race car driver. But it's the fact that young children worship him and consider him a role model that concerns some of us. You having no problem with him talking about anal sex, threesomes with pit lizards and telling the owner he needs to fire an overweight server at his Hooters because he thought she was gross says a lot for your own morals.

As for the rest of you endless babble.....

When Tony first gives an interview saying that Kurt Busch was right when he insulted the reporter and then two days later says NASCAR was right in fining Kurt because Kurt was wrong in his comments....to me that's about as vanilla or brown-nosed as they come.

And

Topix and the almost 100 posters that were posting here prior to your arrival were doing perfectly peachy here and if you were to leave and let the screen door hit you in your hiney on the way out....most of us would lol and then forget about you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71 Jun 14, 2012
Little bit and other hypocrites if you are not a Tony fan get out! Jr could always use extra support
CatRod53

Harvey, IL

#72 Jun 14, 2012
Calling it like it is doesn't mean we're not Tony fans. We think he's one of the best ever drivers, and since he knows that too and that the media reports every move he makes, we're suggesting it would behoove him to show discretion in discussing what happens behind closed doors.

Most of us don't care, don't want to know, and think it's immature at the very least for him to publicly broadcast those things like he's a 16 yr old chick magnet.

Even when he's discussing a Nascar incident, as a Nascar champion driver and owner, he should how to comment on a situation w/o sticking his neck out.
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#73 Jun 14, 2012
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Debi when a person is a rich as SMOKE is . He does not give a fk what anyone thinks of him .Tony opens the door for the criticism. If he thinks it is OK to trash women for the way they look. Oh well he better learn if U can dish it out U better be able to take it . If not shut the fk up. No one on here has ever challenged his driving skills.Maybe U R willing to let men walk all over U like a worn out old door mat.But my generation knows one thing WE R WOMEN WE R STRONG. Tony needs to learn to keep his women bashing were it belongs. With his drinking buddies in some cheap DIVE.
do you want to know about MY generation??? our husbands treat us like QUEENS... and the entire family respects us and appreciates us... they KNOW that without us, their lives would be a million times more difficult.. so,, MY generation is strong as well, we just do not let a persons opinion of strangers get to us like you PC brainwashed people do. You get SO upset about someone saying the "wrong" thing but you are all for letting murderers and cheaters off for whatever reason.
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#74 Jun 14, 2012
littlebit wrote:
<quoted text>Debi...you've displayed a somewhat narcissistic personality disorder so it figures you would think most women would want Tony in their life as anything more than a race car driver. But it's the fact that young children worship him and consider him a role model that concerns some of us. You having no problem with him talking about anal sex, threesomes with pit lizards and telling the owner he needs to fire an overweight server at his Hooters because he thought she was gross says a lot for your own morals.
As for the rest of you endless babble.....
When Tony first gives an interview saying that Kurt Busch was right when he insulted the reporter and then two days later says NASCAR was right in fining Kurt because Kurt was wrong in his comments....to me that's about as vanilla or brown-nosed as they come.
And
Topix and the almost 100 posters that were posting here prior to your arrival were doing perfectly peachy here and if you were to leave and let the screen door hit you in your hiney on the way out....most of us would lol and then forget about you.
any young children who "worship" Tony do it purely for his driving talents.. I am sure of that.. now,, do these same kids wactch Dav id Letterman and all those other shows that are so disgusting on TV each and eveyrday? to blame Tony for having any bad impact on children is ridiculous and also, he does a LOT FOR kids.. lying and being anarcissitic, like Jimmie IS is far worse than how Ton ybehaves on his Sirius Nascar radio show that is an adult show.. it was on late enough that they should not have been listening...
as for why I came here.. I am a Tony FAN... why you ladies were here trying to ruin his deal with Home depot is beyond me.. it surely did sound like you ALL wished you could be one of his pit lizards though...
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#75 Jun 14, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
Calling it like it is doesn't mean we're not Tony fans. We think he's one of the best ever drivers, and since he knows that too and that the media reports every move he makes, we're suggesting it would behoove him to show discretion in discussing what happens behind closed doors.
Most of us don't care, don't want to know, and think it's immature at the very least for him to publicly broadcast those things like he's a 16 yr old chick magnet.
Even when he's discussing a Nascar incident, as a Nascar champion driver and owner, he should how to comment on a situation w/o sticking his neck out.
well, as the SIRIUS NASCAR idiots who sit behind computers, as Tony says, try to manipulate us into believing Jimmie IS a champ at all and that NASCAR does NOT manipulate races... I KNOW for a FACT that Tony, when offered the job at TSL,, was told to be the Howard Stern of NASCAR Radio... Jimmie had a show on XM I guess and I cannot IMAGINE how boring that show would have been,, so they got a new flavor called smokin' hot male... so,,, you see, I listen to talk radio everyday and I KNOW they have programming meetings and so,, I KNOW Tony and Matt, who steered Tony, were told what kind of talk they should entertain people with.. now,,, I cannot STAND any Hollywood movies any longer.. so I do not watch them.. people do not have to BUY a SIRIUS Radio and listen to Tony.. it is not like he is on terrestrial FREE radio. He was on TUESDAY NIGHTS, only FANS would tune in for God's sake.. it is absurd to want Tony to be as boring as so many other drivers.. Tony is unique and people should ENJOY that and not want to force him into the SAME BOX all those others are in... Tony Attracts sponsors who LIKE his personality.. until people like the ladies on here would try to get Home Depot to quit sponsoring him because THEY owns STOCK in Home depot or their husbands worked there, or they bought T SHIRTS, and in reality they wished they could be Tony's pit lizard.. Home Depot enjoyed Tony's popularity because MOST of his FANS said "leave the kid alone.. he got crashed and NASCAR is BS.. let him RACE!!"
the SAME people who sweep CHEATING under the rug want ot srtring tony up for not being in a good mood or speaking TRUTH about fsans that bug him.. as for the subject of sex,, I honestly do not recall Tony speaking of what Littlebit said he did..and IF you do not HAVE a sirius radio.. I would NOT take any other persons word for what he said if you did not hear it yourself.. I kindly SHARED the shows as closely as I could, taking notes..because I knew most people did not own a sirius radio.
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#76 Jun 14, 2012
just like IF I went TO a track, I shared how Tony drove because I KNEW the TV was not covering him
Guess who

Castle Rock, CO

#77 Jun 14, 2012
Lets see how many times did JG have to do damage control when nNASCAR would not let the 20 roll off the hauler because of Tony's remarks he made on TSL .How many times did JG have to do Damage control with the sponsors of the 20 for remarks he made On TSL & on the track??????

well lets see how many time did JG have to do damage control because NASCAR would not allow the 20 car to be unloaded off the hauler because of the remarks Smoke made on TSL????? How many time did JG have to do damage control with the sponsors of the 20 car for remarks Smoke made on TSL & his remarks and temper tantrums on the track???? And lets not forget how much damage control Tony had to do with the sponsors of the 14 car because of the interview with RS mag?????? People have the nerve to call me a HYPOCRITE!! You lady the claims to be ANTI ABORTION!!!! And you stated you understood the slaughter of over 600,0000 JEWS which included unborn fetus to the elderly. Lined up by the thousand and gunned down & body's bull dozed into trenches like they were no better the animals!!!! They made lamp shades, wallets & pocket books out of their flesh. Ripped men, women's & children heads opened & took the brains out to study WHILE THEY WERE STILL ALIVE!!!! Well as I am concerned if you agree with the slaughter of the JEWS. YOU lady support the the death of GODS only son who was nailed to a cross because he was a JEW!!! And U people call me a Hypocrite .As far as I am conserved you can all go fk yourselves. I may have walked away from the church but I still remember my Bible training . And I was not raised to be a bigot. Because of someones race or the faith the chose to follow. May be some day U people will realize it is not some ones faith that makes a person kill . It is the individual person that kills . Its like the old saying GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE KILL.
Guess who

Castle Rock, CO

#78 Jun 14, 2012
ooppps SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE COPY.
Guess who

Castle Rock, CO

#79 Jun 14, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>any young children who "worship" Tony do it purely for his driving talents.. I am sure of that.. now,, do these same kids wactch Dav id Letterman and all those other shows that are so disgusting on TV each and eveyrday? to blame Tony for having any bad impact on children is ridiculous and also, he does a LOT FOR kids.. lying and being anarcissitic, like Jimmie IS is far worse than how Ton ybehaves on his Sirius Nascar radio show that is an adult show.. it was on late enough that they should not have been listening...
as for why I came here.. I am a Tony FAN... why you ladies were here trying to ruin his deal with Home depot is beyond me.. it surely did sound like you ALL wished you could be one of his pit lizards though...
Debi I can just imagine what Tony thinks of what kind of adult women that need to act like a bunch of silly school girls. Thay must be butt ugly & hard up if they have to talk to card board cut outs & worship the ground he walks on . After all look at YOU. You R a middle aged married women with a grand child. And you slam JJ who Tony admitted doing things together during the off season. Now how many people on here use their off time to spend with people the can not stand????? If Tony has no problem with JJ why should anyone else.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#80 Jun 15, 2012
Emma, where are you? Haven't seen any posts from you in quite a while. Hope you are okay.
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#81 Jun 15, 2012
Guess who wrote:
Lets see how many times did JG have to do damage control when nNASCAR would not let the 20 roll off the hauler because of Tony's remarks he made on TSL .How many times did JG have to do Damage control with the sponsors of the 20 for remarks he made On TSL & on the track??????
well lets see how many time did JG have to do damage control because NASCAR would not allow the 20 car to be unloaded off the hauler because of the remarks Smoke made on TSL????? How many time did JG have to do damage control with the sponsors of the 20 car for remarks Smoke made on TSL & his remarks and temper tantrums on the track???? And lets not forget how much damage control Tony had to do with the sponsors of the 14 car because of the interview with RS mag?????? People have the nerve to call me a HYPOCRITE!! You lady the claims to be ANTI ABORTION!!!! And you stated you understood the slaughter of over 600,0000 JEWS which included unborn fetus to the elderly. Lined up by the thousand and gunned down & body's bull dozed into trenches like they were no better the animals!!!! They made lamp shades, wallets & pocket books out of their flesh. Ripped men, women's & children heads opened & took the brains out to study WHILE THEY WERE STILL ALIVE!!!! Well as I am concerned if you agree with the slaughter of the JEWS. YOU lady support the the death of GODS only son who was nailed to a cross because he was a JEW!!! And U people call me a Hypocrite .As far as I am conserved you can all go fk yourselves. I may have walked away from the church but I still remember my Bible training . And I was not raised to be a bigot. Because of someones race or the faith the chose to follow. May be some day U people will realize it is not some ones faith that makes a person kill . It is the individual person that kills . Its like the old saying GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE KILL.
hmm. interssting.. I believe you are 98% wrong about my feelings of the jews, who along with Christians and smart people were killed by the Nazi's who ironically are now preparing to do the SAME thing here in the USA... the concentration camps were used to figure out how to split peope into numerous personaltiies so they could then be USED as programmed ROBOTS.. and as I have said before.. I am SURE Jimmie is one of those MK ultra mind controlled slaves becasuse NASCAR is run by the globalists... the DUPONT family IS Illuminati... many sponsors in NASCAR ARE Illuminati..
as for faith,,, Jesus Christ is the ONLY savior for mankind and soon a false christ will come and too many will believe he is Jesus returned, but he will be the antiChrist.. the "church" is not necessary when God himself teaches and directs his followers each and every moment
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#82 Jun 15, 2012
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Debi I can just imagine what Tony thinks of what kind of adult women that need to act like a bunch of silly school girls. Thay must be butt ugly & hard up if they have to talk to card board cut outs & worship the ground he walks on . After all look at YOU. You R a middle aged married women with a grand child. And you slam JJ who Tony admitted doing things together during the off season. Now how many people on here use their off time to spend with people the can not stand????? If Tony has no problem with JJ why should anyone else.
Jimmie not only CHEATS.. he also whines and cries if other drivers do not just move out of his way.. that is not racing.. that is called TRAFFIC.. so IMO Jimmie and Chad and Rick Hendrick have ALLLLLLLLL destroyed stock car RACING... IF Jimmie had not stolen 5 championsips in a row,, imagine how much BETTER NASCAR would be doing!
I CAN and DO not like CHEATERS.. nor LIARS
Guess who

United States

#83 Jun 15, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmie not only CHEATS.. he also whines and cries if other drivers do not just move out of his way.. that is not racing.. that is called TRAFFIC.. so IMO Jimmie and Chad and Rick Hendrick have ALLLLLLLLL destroyed stock car RACING... IF Jimmie had not stolen 5 championsips in a row,, imagine how much BETTER NASCAR would be doing!
I CAN and DO not like CHEATERS.. nor LIARS
Well Smoke must like cheaters & liars because he & Jimmy are friends on & off the track. If Smoke has no problem with the man why should I??????
Guess who

United States

#84 Jun 15, 2012
smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>hmm. interssting.. I believe you are 98% wrong about my feelings of the jews, who along with Christians and smart people were killed by the Nazi's who ironically are now preparing to do the SAME thing here in the USA... the concentration camps were used to figure out how to split peope into numerous personaltiies so they could then be USED as programmed ROBOTS.. and as I have said before.. I am SURE Jimmie is one of those MK ultra mind controlled slaves becasuse NASCAR is run by the globalists... the DUPONT family IS Illuminati... many sponsors in NASCAR ARE Illuminati..
as for faith,,, Jesus Christ is the ONLY savior for mankind and soon a false christ will come and too many will believe he is Jesus returned, but he will be the antiChrist.. the "church" is not necessary when God himself teaches and directs his followers each and every moment
Debi you just proved what people have been saying about you right from the 1st When you came on this forum . YOU R A MAJOR LIAR.Debi people KNOW what U wrote . And if there is a GOD he knows what you wrote.It is obvious you know nothing about the HOLY BIBLE maybe you need to sit down & read & study it.Instead of you weekly KKK flyers. No one of any real faith talks or think likes you ( BUT YOUR KKK BUDDIES )
smoke fan

Bronx, NY

#85 Jun 15, 2012
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Debi you just proved what people have been saying about you right from the 1st When you came on this forum . YOU R A MAJOR LIAR.Debi people KNOW what U wrote . And if there is a GOD he knows what you wrote.It is obvious you know nothing about the HOLY BIBLE maybe you need to sit down & read & study it.Instead of you weekly KKK flyers. No one of any real faith talks or think likes you ( BUT YOUR KKK BUDDIES )
I did say 98%.....in the NEW TESTAMENT Jesus calls those who say they are jews, but are NOT, those who murdered him, the synagogue of Satan and THOSE are the people who now lead this nation and the entire world for their new World Order and you are worried about ME who knows TRUTH and KNOWS it IS the end times.. unbelieveable..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Wonder Nascar Is Screwed Up---Brian France I... (Oct '10) Mon I know dats right 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Jul 24 Tomanybucks 64
2016 Season Jul 23 manic 22
Nascar allowing unstable drivers to drive. Jul 17 manic 4
Tony Honored Jul 15 Todd mc 7
tony's sister pics (Aug '08) Jun '16 David 67
May 20 May '16 manic 8
More from around the web