First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#41 Nov 16, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still cant get over an old incident. Jr isnt perfect, he caused a caution by spinning himself and his dumbass admitted it on the radio
Dumb butt did I mention Jr being perfect?? Yes he will admit what he has done but he cannot measure up to your Kylie and his probations for his BS.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#42 Nov 16, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb butt did I mention Jr being perfect?? Yes he will admit what he has done but he cannot measure up to your Kylie and his probations for his BS.
His Name is Kyle not Kylie. Yes he had screwed up but hes not on probation now is he?

Location hidden

#43 Nov 16, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I know what I would have done. Nascar did nothing when Clint continued to hit Gordon go back to Martinsville
I still think he got what he deserved regardless of who it helped.
You're just a Toyota hater and a chevy lover
Jumping Jackazz

United States

#44 Nov 16, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a right to speak his mind you know. Im sick of people like you wanting Drivers to be PC. Brad is a breath of fresh air.
Well well well looky here. The shimit is now jumping on the Keslowski bandwagnon. Now who would have ever guessed! Bwaaaaa

Hehehehe
Hahahaha
Hohohoho

Location hidden

#45 Nov 16, 2012
Jumping Jackazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well looky here. The shimit is now jumping on the Keslowski bandwagnon. Now who would have ever guessed! Bwaaaaa
Hehehehe
Hahahaha
Hohohoho
Im not a shimit Maro. Go away
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#46 Nov 17, 2012
Jumping Jackazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe
Hahahaha
Hohohoho
Thats the way she is she only picks the winners.She has dropped Jr,Carl,and is preety much in limbo with her Kylie. I guess it will be bad mouth Brad next year.
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#47 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never own a Toyota to many recalls. Why not be a chevy lover?? They have been great in racing for a long long time. What do you drive????

Location hidden

#48 Nov 17, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the way she is she only picks the winners.She has dropped Jr,Carl,and is preety much in limbo with her Kylie. I guess it will be bad mouth Brad next year.
His Name is Kyle not Kylie
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#49 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His Name is Kyle not Kylie
I love calling him
Kylie and will continue to do that. When I sent him his crying towel
his reply to me was signed Kylie so he named himself that in my book.
You never answered my question what do you drive??

Location hidden

#50 Nov 17, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I love calling him
Kylie and will continue to do that. When I sent him his crying towel
his reply to me was signed Kylie so he named himself that in my book.
You never answered my question what do you drive??
His Name is still Kyle not Kylie. I guess I will call Junior Boomhauer then since he talks so slow. I dont drive.
manic 2

Boston, MA

#51 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WeNew tally: 56 dead in Toyota sudden acceleration accidents - OC ...
taxdollars.ocregister.com/2010/02/...dead-in-... 28, 2010 ... many people have died in accidents related to sudden acceleration:... of Toyota vehicles; and at least 22 more have been alleged in lawsuitsll it does not suprise me you would like a killing machine ROTFLMAO >>>
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#52 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
His Name is still Kyle not Kylie. I guess I will call Junior Boomhauer then since he talks so slow. I dont drive.
I don't care what you call Jr.or anyother driver. I did notice Kylie got beat again last night in the truck race. He seems to always be getting beat when he thinks he has the race won.
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#53 Nov 17, 2012
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>WeNew tally: 56 dead in Toyota sudden acceleration accidents - OC ...
taxdollars.ocregister.com/2010/02/...dead-in-... 28, 2010 ... many people have died in accidents related to sudden acceleration:... of Toyota vehicles; and at least 22 more have been alleged in lawsuitsll it does not suprise me you would like a killing machine ROTFLMAO >>>
She runs the mouth just like Brad without
knowing any results. That makes for a good pair.

Location hidden

#54 Nov 17, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what you call Jr.or anyother driver. I did notice Kylie got beat again last night in the truck race. He seems to always be getting beat when he thinks he has the race won.
He had the best truck. Just the way things have gone this season for Kyle

Location hidden

#55 Nov 17, 2012
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>WeNew tally: 56 dead in Toyota sudden acceleration accidents - OC ...
It does not surprise me you have your head up your ass as usual
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#56 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had the best truck. Just the way things have gone this season for Kyle
If he had the best truck he should have got the pole and won. Well maybe its the driver then not the truck.

Location hidden

#57 Nov 17, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>If he had the best truck he should have got the pole and won. Well maybe its the driver then not the truck.
The Best driver and The Best Truck in NASCAR!
manic 2

Boston, MA

#58 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not surprise me you have your head up your ass as usual
You really R nothing but a JOKE.Great one to talk . When I was your age I did not have to hang out with a bunch of middle age women 24/7. I hung out with people MY OWN AGE. LMAO (But in reality no one wanted to hang out with someone who was 16 but only had the mentality of a 10 yr old.:):):)
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#59 Nov 17, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Best driver and The Best Truck in NASCAR!
I disagree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 12 min Manic 2 15
Tony and Tara is getting married. (Jan '08) 9 hr curious 257
Smoke is back 15 hr CatRod53 6
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... Wed Kevin 8
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Tue Manic 2 39
Wow Tony went to far Aug 25 88fingers88 264
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000