Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>Not this year. Kylie had the bottom drop out.Harvick keeps getting in the chase and has came in third more than once. I don't believe Kylie has finished that good in any of the chases.
That's why he's had consecutive Top fives towards the end of the chase
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I think it would be fun to watch the 10 & 24 play demolition derby. Even with all their practice, could either one eliminate the other w/o taking themselves out too?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Did I read it right? Danica finished ahead of Tony?
manic 2

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

It was made clear on Sirius XM NASCAR. Kyle Busch was already on probation for recklessness driving when he slammed RH into the wall.I do not know about were you people live . But here in Up State NY if you break probation you R DONE. Do not let the door hit you in the azz on the way out. You do not get a second chance.Kyle Busch was a very very lucky young man that Gibbs did not let him go. J/S
manic 2

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Smoke rocks wrote:
<quoted text>in reviewing the footage of the banging between the 15 and the 24,, I STILL have trouble seeing why Jeff felt he was justified in completely wrecking Clint... If people who waste their money on race tickets watch the 24 car,, it doesn't matter where he is on the track,, he drives like he is in a demolition derby, he body slams anybody anywhere to get them out of his way... He should in all honesty RETIRE...IF Jeffro were not allowed to drive like such a CHUMP all these years, and also was not allowed to call phantom debris cautions... does anyone else understand the STATS that a man named Tony Stewart would HAVE????MANY more wins.. many more championships.
Jeffro is the poorest sport on the track.. period
Debi why do you claim to be such a big TS fan . When Tony is the 1st person to defend JJ. Tony was the one that made the harshest remark about BK bumping into the side of JJ. Tony remark was BK must HAVE A DEATH WISH THINKING HE CAN BUMP & BANG INTO Jimmy.Your driver always comes to Jimmy defense always!!
manic 2

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Carolyn wrote:
Did I read it right? Danica finished ahead of Tony?
All I heard was Tony & quite a few of the team owners went bug sh!t on NASCAR for not throwing the caution for DP accident. Not that NASCAR gives a sh!t.
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Brad's fine is a bigger joke. if Golden Boy Jooyner did that, he'd get a slap on the wrist
I think his fine had a little something to do with the rampage with his big mouth after the race so they tossed in the cell phone and his big mouth statements Included.I think he honked nascar off.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text> I think his fine had a little something to do with the rampage with his big mouth after the race so they tossed in the cell phone and his big mouth statements Included.I think he honked nascar off.
He has a right to speak his mind you know. Im sick of people like you wanting Drivers to be PC. Brad is a breath of fresh air.
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff isn't going to get parked for the next race. Guess Nascar doesn't want to step on Hendrick's toes. If it were another driver, you can bet they would get parked. Happened to Kyle. And, then there's Danica. She didn't get any kind of penalty when she wrecked Cassill.
I guess if Jeff's sponsors had give him a hard time he would have been in more trouble. Kyle was on probation when he pulled his stunt with Hornaday and during a caution
when he plowed into him. Someone said the other day Kyle has been on probation every year except this year. His car owner almost lost sponsorship so they chose to park him. Jeff was not on any probation.
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

CatRod53 wrote:
I think it would be fun to watch the 10 & 24 play demolition derby. Even with all their practice, could either one eliminate the other w/o taking themselves out too?
Throw Jeff Burton in the mix.
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a right to speak his mind you know. Im sick of people like you wanting Drivers to be PC. Brad is a breath of fresh air.
He is a breath of stale air. He spew's his crap and other drivers are fed up with it.How many times has he had to recant what he has said???
He cannot even follow the rules just got to have that cell-phone in the car since he can't run that mouth to much while driving.
manic 2

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I have been involved watching NASCAR going back to the 70s. Watching the replay of Kyle & Ron H. I can honestly say . I have never seen ANY CUP DRIVER slam into the back of another driver. And keep the peddle to the metal until Ron was pushed into the wall.I have watched driver exchange a lot of sheet metal over the years . But nothing as deliberate as what Kyle did .And especially under a caution.Kyle wasn't mad he lost complete control of himself . I understand completely why his sponsors reacted the way they did. And I believe more now then ever. That it was as much Gibbs decision as NASCARS to park the young man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>He is a breath of stale air. He spew's his crap and other drivers are fed up with it.How many times has he had to recant what he has said???
He cannot even follow the rules just got to have that cell-phone in the car since he can't run that mouth to much while driving.
I dont recall any drivers being tired of Brad's boldness. He can have the phone out of the car
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if Jeff's sponsors had give him a hard time he would have been in more trouble. Kyle was on probation when he pulled his stunt with Hornaday and during a caution
when he plowed into him. Someone said the other day Kyle has been on probation every year except this year. His car owner almost lost sponsorship so they chose to park him. Jeff was not on any probation.
Probation or not, a driver can hurt or kill other drivers by using his car as a weapon. If Jeff had hurt another driver, would it have been okay since he wasn't on probation?
manic 2

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Probation or not, a driver can hurt or kill other drivers by using his car as a weapon. If Jeff had hurt another driver, would it have been okay since he wasn't on probation?
Why?? None of the drivers that were the cause of Sr. death were brought up on charges. The drivers that forced Dan Whelden into the fence never faced charges.Has any driver that has caused a death of a driver been brought up on criminal charges?
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont recall any drivers being tired of Brad's boldness. He can have the phone out of the car
WATCH THE HUB MORE.
snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Probation or not, a driver can hurt or kill other drivers by using his car as a weapon. If Jeff had hurt another driver, would it have been okay since he wasn't on probation?
No but Jeff was tired of being wrecked by Clint. Someone needed to teach him a lesson.Drivers can also be hurt by others throwing helmets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>No but Jeff was tired of being wrecked by Clint. Someone needed to teach him a lesson.Drivers can also be hurt by others throwing helmets.
You still cant get over an old incident. Jr isnt perfect, he caused a caution by spinning himself and his dumbass admitted it on the radio
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>No but Jeff was tired of being wrecked by Clint. Someone needed to teach him a lesson.Drivers can also be hurt by others throwing helmets.
You're too smart to really buy JG's childish excuse about being picked on! It wasn't just by chance that in crashing the 15 he helped out the 48 and the 5. It's all about the points and how JG could help HMS if they could just get the 15 out of the way.

He was so conspicuous about it and Nascar's piddly penalty makes it pretty obvious.
Snow

Bargersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too smart to really buy JG's childish excuse about being picked on! It wasn't just by chance that in crashing the 15 he helped out the 48 and the 5. It's all about the points and how JG could help HMS if they could just get the 15 out of the way.
He was so conspicuous about it and Nascar's piddly penalty makes it pretty obvious.
I know what I would have done. Nascar did nothing when Clint continued to hit Gordon go back to Martinsville
I still think he got what he deserved regardless of who it helped.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Tony Back Tue Manic 2 33
RTA &prices Tue Manic 2 3
Dale JR Tue harleyjohn73 1
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Tue Hey Its Emma 180
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Mon CatRod53 400
Edwards Leaving Roush Mon CatRod53 1
Charlotte tour Jul 25 Sarah 1
•••
•••