Next Last
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Quincy, MA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.nascar.com/news/121 112/nascar-penalizes-jgordon-c bowyer-bkeselowski/index.html
What a joke!!
Totally unbelievable.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Brad's fine is a bigger joke. if Golden Boy Jooyner did that, he'd get a slap on the wrist

Since: Feb 12

Quincy, MA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Brad's fine is a bigger joke. if Golden Boy Jooyner did that, he'd get a slap on the wrist
Now this is a real mature response. You will do anything to create a fight.GROW UP

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is a real mature response. You will do anything to create a fight.GROW UP
You're one to talk Sybil
snow

Bargersville, IN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Don't worry about Jr just keep control of your kylie. I bet he was pissed when Harvick whooped him yesterday toward the end of the race.
snow

Bargersville, IN

#7 Nov 12, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Brad was told along with all drivers to keep them cell phones out of the cars. He cannot even listen to Nascar orders. Already showing what a nut for a champion he will be. He deserved his fine.....
manic 2

Quincy, MA

#8 Nov 12, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one to talk Sybil
Does Dale Jr. participate in ANY of the social networks . FB ,MY Space or TWITTER NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .So why would anyone make such a STUPID IGNORANT remark????? If you R going to trash a driver for tweeting.At least pick a driver that is ON TWITTER.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Brad was told along with all drivers to keep them cell phones out of the cars. He cannot even listen to Nascar orders. Already showing what a nut for a champion he will be. He deserved his fine.....
Please. NASCAR should embrace Social Media.
snow

Bargersville, IN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Does Dale Jr. participate in ANY of the social networks . FB ,MY Space or TWITTER NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .So why would anyone make such a STUPID IGNORANT remark????? If you R going to trash a driver for tweeting.At least pick a driver that is ON TWITTER.
Oh yes she is great at open mouth insert both feet...lol

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about Jr just keep control of your kylie. I bet he was pissed when Harvick whooped him yesterday toward the end of the race.
Kyle had the better car so I am pleased.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Nov 12, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about Jr just keep control of your kylie. I bet he was pissed when Harvick whooped him yesterday toward the end of the race.
I might be wrong about this, but doesn't Kyle have more wins than Harvick?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#13 Nov 12, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.nascar.com/news/121 112/nascar-penalizes-jgordon-c bowyer-bkeselowski/index.html
What a joke!!
Jeff isn't going to get parked for the next race. Guess Nascar doesn't want to step on Hendrick's toes. If it were another driver, you can bet they would get parked. Happened to Kyle. And, then there's Danica. She didn't get any kind of penalty when she wrecked Cassill.
manic 2

Woburn, MA

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Lets go back to the Kyle incident.Who was it that made a very harsh public announcement.Stating the displeasure about Kyle action on the track. It was the Mars corp.Gibbs almost lost their sponsorship.Gibbs was forced to go into DAMAGE CONTROL.Now lets not forget coach was also a successful NFL coach. What does a coach do to punish one of his player.They park their azz on the bench and watch the game from the sideline.People put all the blame on NASCAR for Kyle being parked . I think to make peace with MARS it was Coach & JD decision to park Kyle. They let him sit on the box and watch another driver drive his car.Can anyone on here come up with a better idea to keep the MARS corp happy??
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff isn't going to get parked for the next race. Guess Nascar doesn't want to step on Hendrick's toes. If it were another driver, you can bet they would get parked. Happened to Kyle. And, then there's Danica. She didn't get any kind of penalty when she wrecked Cassill.
Excellent point Carolyn. JG's crybaby excuse about being picked on all year and getting even is ridiculous. He should put his big boy race suit on and drive like a 4 time champion.

Everyone knows JG's ulterior motives for wrecking the 15. Due to the misfortune of the 48 being so many laps down, not only was the 15 closing the points gap there, but this also helped the 5 take over 3rd in points.

Remaining to be seen is that there's only 45 points separating the 11th and 12th place, which just happen to be the 24 and 88.

Besides being co-owner of the 48, JG is a heck of a teammate, isn't he?! No wonder Rick Hendrick and Nascar kiss his butt!
Smoke rocks

Boston, VA

#16 Nov 13, 2012
SPRINT, sponsors of all things NASCAR, encourages fans, drivers, everything NASCAR to post by the second.. it is PETY of SPRINT.. I mean NASCAR to then fine Brad for carrying his cell phone, which they KNEW he has been doing all season long, and used all season long in reporting on the sport.... but alas.. leave the stupid phone in your hauler Brad... leave SPRINT out of your VICTORY of the Championship, IF the tool for HMS, Jeffro, doesn't wreck you real early next week, allowing jimmie to still win the championship.
People have been SHOWN the POOR sportsmanship at HMS this season... they gang up, they WHINE, they PAY OFF LAWYERS to let them CHEAT,, they obviously pay off anyone else who WILL help THEM to keep any competition from getting so much as a single bonus point in a race... I HOPE CLINT BOWYER figured out whom he HELPED when he PUSHED that IDIOTIC loser jimmie past Brad to win....
Smoke rocks

Boston, VA

#17 Nov 13, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point Carolyn. JG's crybaby excuse about being picked on all year and getting even is ridiculous. He should put his big boy race suit on and drive like a 4 time champion.
Everyone knows JG's ulterior motives for wrecking the 15. Due to the misfortune of the 48 being so many laps down, not only was the 15 closing the points gap there, but this also helped the 5 take over 3rd in points.
Remaining to be seen is that there's only 45 points separating the 11th and 12th place, which just happen to be the 24 and 88.
Besides being co-owner of the 48, JG is a heck of a teammate, isn't he?! No wonder Rick Hendrick and Nascar kiss his butt!
in reviewing the footage of the banging between the 15 and the 24,, I STILL have trouble seeing why Jeff felt he was justified in completely wrecking Clint... If people who waste their money on race tickets watch the 24 car,, it doesn't matter where he is on the track,, he drives like he is in a demolition derby, he body slams anybody anywhere to get them out of his way... He should in all honesty RETIRE...IF Jeffro were not allowed to drive like such a CHUMP all these years, and also was not allowed to call phantom debris cautions... does anyone else understand the STATS that a man named Tony Stewart would HAVE????MANY more wins.. many more championships.
Jeffro is the poorest sport on the track.. period
snow

Bargersville, IN

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I might be wrong about this, but doesn't Kyle have more wins than Harvick?
Not this year. Kylie had the bottom drop out.Harvick keeps getting in the chase and has came in third more than once. I don't believe Kylie has finished that good in any of the chases.
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Since NASCAR will not make JG sit out. Rick should take it upon himself to do it.
Respect is something that Tony has not gotten this season as the champion. What is up with that? Sure hope Brad wins the championship cause JJ does not deserve it.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#20 Nov 13, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Not this year. Kylie had the bottom drop out.Harvick keeps getting in the chase and has came in third more than once. I don't believe Kylie has finished that good in any of the chases.
I guess I didn't make myself clear. I was talking about the wins they each have in their racing career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Gordon to retire 17 hr manis yep its me 17
Tony looking good! 21 hr CatRod53 14
SHR Pit Crews Thu manic yep its me 29
Stewart, Larson spend time with troops Jan 24 GO TONY GO 4
Kurt Busch Allegations Jan 20 Die Smoke Die Gue... 5
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Jan 7 NASCAR lover 18 92
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec '14 nelson 1
More from around the web