Anyone else going to Texas Motor Spee...

Anyone else going to Texas Motor Speedway?

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodness

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2006
I do not post much at all! Mostly because I'm at work and I can't because there is no time and when I get home there is even LESS time to post! Just wondering if anyone else is going to Texas? We are camping on the infield and have pit passes for all 4 days and my husband somehow managed to get a garage pass for Friday so we should have a decent time!
littlebit

South El Monte, CA

#2 Oct 31, 2006
Goodness wrote:
I do not post much at all! Mostly because I'm at work and I can't because there is no time and when I get home there is even LESS time to post! Just wondering if anyone else is going to Texas? We are camping on the infield and have pit passes for all 4 days and my husband somehow managed to get a garage pass for Friday so we should have a decent time!
Alright, enjoy yourself. Nice to have you here.
VIPwitch4

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2006
Goodness wrote:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Goodness

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Oct 31, 2006
Yeah!! I'm hoping for great weather!
SAM

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2006
We are packing our camper now and will leave in the morning. 9hour drive. I have a pit pass for me and my ex is comming with so it could be interesting
VIPwitch4

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Oct 31, 2006
Goodness wrote:
Yeah!! I'm hoping for great weather!
OH me too! The latest weather report I saw today says rain on Saturday eve and Sunday!!! UGH!!!
Racegirl30

Seattle, WA

#7 Oct 31, 2006
For thoes who are going let us know the gossip on pitroad. It should be interesting after this weekend.
Linda

North Richland Hills, TX

#8 Oct 31, 2006
Goodness wrote:
Yep, I'll be there.I know I'll be in the pits on Friday :)You should have a great time with the garage pass on Friday.
Jeannie

Henderson, TX

#9 Oct 31, 2006
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'll be there.I know I'll be in the pits on Friday :)You should have a great time with the garage pass on Friday.
Hubby called earlier today from 1-20, he had just passed Mark Martin's and the Army Car'(can't remember who drives it) They were headed to Arlington.......
Goodness

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Nov 1, 2006
NO IT CAN'T RAIN! I promise I will post pictures if I get some good ones!
littlebit

South El Monte, CA

#11 Nov 1, 2006
Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubby called earlier today from 1-20, he had just passed Mark Martin's and the Army Car'(can't remember who drives it) They were headed to Arlington.......
Front row Joe in that Army car.
VIPwitch4

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Nov 1, 2006
Goodness wrote:
NO IT CAN'T RAIN! I promise I will post pictures if I get some good ones!
WEll, now the forecast has changed from 30% chance on Saturday and rain on Sunday to rain both days.. ITs still early in the week tho, and you living in TexASS knows, ANYTHING can still happen with the weather here! Lets just pray real hard for at least sunny skies!==crossing fingers===
Virginia Girl

Memphis, TN

#13 Nov 1, 2006
You know Tony is racing in Busch race on Saturday too.Please get lots of pictures!!!
North Country

AOL

#14 Nov 1, 2006
Goodness wrote:
Have fun .. there really is nothing like being there in person is there??
Goodness

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Nov 1, 2006
There is NOTHING like being at the races! My entire family is going and we are going to have a BLAST! Lots of beer to drink and lots of fun to be had. The kiddos are staying home and mommy and daddy are going to have fun!
Linda

North Richland Hills, TX

#16 Nov 1, 2006
Virginia Girl wrote:
You know Tony is racing in Busch race on Saturday too.Please get lots of pictures!!!
I know RussianRaceGirl will get some great pictures. She always does and she will here for the races.
TexasTee

Peachtree City, GA

#17 Apr 1, 2008
That is great. I have been trying to get 3 garage passes for myself, my wife and my father. He is flying from Georgia t'row for the race activities. Any chance you have 3 more?
TexasTee

Peachtree City, GA

#18 Apr 1, 2008
Goodness wrote:
That is great. I have been trying to get 3 garage passes for myself, my wife and my father. He is flying from Georgia t'row for the race activities. Any chance you have 3 more?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2008
TexasTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the last post in this thread was in 2006?

“Nationwide win #5”

Since: May 07

Springfield, IL

#20 Apr 1, 2008
Sorry, I can't make it this time but hopefully I'll be there for the Nov. race after my bro. moves to Dallas/Fort Worth this summer! I'll have a good reason to visit then...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony's official store (Jun '12) Oct 15 Smarter 8
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Oct 6 Smarter 2
When will the MYSTIC return with a good story (Aug '06) Oct 6 Smarter 433
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Sep 30 dean wagner 70
News NASCAR Cup: hearing set in lawsuit against Tony... Sep 21 ThePhart 15
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Aug '17 Thanks phartzz 76
[email protected] (Apr '07) Aug '17 Faith Seymour 462
More from around the web