Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
debrobeaudean

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2011
so, Obama had the AUDACITY to call Tony yesterday... hope he didn't say whatever special words he says to make people do idiotic things like VOTING for him..
but tonight is the TSL radio show..
Tony explained last night on race hub how he is bringing the entire organization to Vegas and sonme have never left NC.. never been on a plane.. it is going to be a culture shock.. hope none get into trouble and manage to stay safe so he doesn;t end up with empty positions to get ready for the 500
debrobeaudean

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Tony is plastered.. I hope he doesn't regret getting so publicly drunk. I hope he doesn't do anything truly stupid tonight with the entire front row of girls who are losing clothes throughout the show.. I hope he doesn't disappear tonight..
debrobeaudean

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Mrs Haas is going to be Tony's date for the banquet.. that is so sweet.
the girls in the front row were sad, they had hoped they could be his date.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#4 Dec 2, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
so, Obama had the AUDACITY to call Tony yesterday... hope he didn't say whatever special words he says to make people do idiotic things like VOTING for him..
but tonight is the TSL radio show..
Tony explained last night on race hub how he is bringing the entire organization to Vegas and sonme have never left NC.. never been on a plane.. it is going to be a culture shock.. hope none get into trouble and manage to stay safe so he doesn;t end up with empty positions to get ready for the 500
The President calls the winners of their sports...its just something that they do.

And it was still pretty red of the fans to boo the First Lady when she was their supporting the military families-something that Nascar claims that it does-can you say hypocrites? I can and do.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2011
debrobeaudean wrote:
Mrs Haas is going to be Tony's date for the banquet.. that is so sweet.
the girls in the front row were sad, they had hoped they could be his date.
I had told a friend of mine a few days ago that I thought he would take her to the Banquet...very sweet of him just like when he had her on pit road with him at one of the last races!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Dec 3, 2011
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Dec 3, 2011
I caught most of the banquet, and was a little concerned with the tone of Ryan's voice. He was either very nervous or very emotional. I hope he doesn't know something the rest of us find out about at Nascar.com in the next few days or weeks.

Tony's voice and demeanor were stiff and noticeably void of emotion. To be fair, I've had a chip on my shoulder against Tony the owner all week and was hoping now that is said and done with Darian he would show the appreciation, and maybe a hug, that Darian deserves. Seemed more like he resented him even sitting at the head table.

And I don't know who writes the comments for the host, but I'm glad Reba can sing because she's not a stand up comic.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#8 Dec 3, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
I caught most of the banquet, and was a little concerned with the tone of Ryan's voice. He was either very nervous or very emotional. I hope he doesn't know something the rest of us find out about at Nascar.com in the next few days or weeks.
Tony's voice and demeanor were stiff and noticeably void of emotion. To be fair, I've had a chip on my shoulder against Tony the owner all week and was hoping now that is said and done with Darian he would show the appreciation, and maybe a hug, that Darian deserves. Seemed more like he resented him even sitting at the head table.
And I don't know who writes the comments for the host, but I'm glad Reba can sing because she's not a stand up comic.
I agree with you. Reba is not good at being a comic.
debrobeaudean

New York, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
The President calls the winners of their sports...its just something that they do.
And it was still pretty red of the fans to boo the First Lady when she was their supporting the military families-something that Nascar claims that it does-can you say hypocrites? I can and do.
the word "hypocrit" does not even begin to apply to a woman who works hand in hand with her husband in letting our nations historic enemy, COMMUNISM, in the back door of our nations capitol...one day you will wake up Cleo and see that you fell for the same propagnada that those in Russia, China, end every OTHER nation CONQUERED by the SAME cabal of GLOBALISTS in order to acheive their NEW WORED ORDER that they have openly spoken of since the illuminati was founded o nthe same exact day our nation was founded by freemasons..Freedom is going down the toilet in that whitehouse because of the marxist and his wife.. I LOVED that Tony, Ryan and Carl all spoke of how our military sacifices so we can do what we want to do, when we want to do it,,, as this enemy within married to the commie Michelle take those freedom from us as he us handing our nation over to the UN, the organization that Bush ignored so it COULD build the structure of their one world government so Obama and his czars and his post Goldman Sachs international banking cohorts could systematically rape and pillage America and her amazing christian people who follow the laws of the land and so canot stop the LAWLESS, DECEITFEL one married to Michelle Obama...
EVERYTHING that fraud's husband DOES is to condemn Americans to HELL....I pray that you wake up so you do not spend eternity in their utopia, known as HELL, with them.
you can find the Protocols of the Elders of Zion online to read,,They are the plan, written by Jesuit Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt,, word for word to learn how CLOSE they are to fullfilling their DREAM of putting America under their satanic communist one world regime, which is going to be the kingdom of satan on Earth.
If you watch RT news or AlJazeera, you can SEE with your own EYES the TRIBULATION going on throughout the middle east and even Europe that they keep FROM us in order to fullfill their evil PLAN
debrobeaudean

New York, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2011
But, back to the ceremony,, I LOVED that Osbourne did not show up... He has every right to be MAD at Carl... I would watch Carl's DTV channel when Tony's was not available and Osbourne would BEG Carl to go and get in the fight,,, go lead LAPS,, like a RACER. but Carl instead was too chicken and drove strategically... Carl gave that championship away being too chicken,, the same way Denny did last year..worrying too much about being involved in someone elses crash.. and I LOVE that a racer, who put it all out there, won the championship... it is hillarious that the media says consistancy is rewarded in the NASCAR championship... well, thank GOD the NEW points system no longer does that..
debrobeaudean

New York, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Tony last night was the picture of class...his speech was perfect, although I am not sure if he missed the line that said the words "Office Depot"... won't THAT be amazing if Office Depot leaves SHR??
I believe Gene Haas thanked them,,, but Tony missed those words for some reason..
I wish to GOD I saw Darians speech the day before.. did anyone see that?
I think I have Darian figured out,, that he is a man of principles who refuses to give an inch on those principles.. but that is what I feel when I look at him. I hope I am right and in that case, he will end up at JGR or Penske. Maybe his calmness can now help Kurt.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Thought it was funny that everyone congratulated Tony but went on and on about Darian and his speech at the other banquet. Like all of them are hoping he signs with their owners and they would be happy to have him a cc. The ladies all looked lovely. i have to say Betty Jane France look like she had bad facelift. Was she in some bad accident.? Don't know about the whole France Family ...they always look 10 sheets to the wind...JMO

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#13 Dec 3, 2011
Darian's speech was at the banquet they have the day before the sprint one. It is put on by a car part company . It is where most popular is given and also the crew chief and crew awards are handed out. Guess it was very motivational and he did a testimony as well giving greatness to a higher power. and glory as well. sure it is no doubt on the net. google las vegas or sprint cup
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Dec 3, 2011
Ladies, if the link I posted at #6 doesn't connect, you can see hear Darian's speech on You Tube. You won't be disappointed.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Dec 3, 2011
Good to hear from you Carolyn. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. How many more days before your son returns home?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 3, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
Good to hear from you Carolyn. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. How many more days before your son returns home?
My husband and I spent Thanksgiving in Virginia Beach babysitting our four-year-old grandson. The little one ran me ragged, but it was worth it. My son should be coming home soon, thank the Lord. How have you been? Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Now on to Christmas.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Dec 3, 2011
I'm enjoying lots of family time this time of year. I'm glad you are enjoying the holidays and I continue to keep your son and family in my prayers. Have a nice evening.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 3, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
I'm enjoying lots of family time this time of year. I'm glad you are enjoying the holidays and I continue to keep your son and family in my prayers. Have a nice evening.
Thank you so much, Cat. Always a pleasure chatting with you.
debrobeaudean

Sparks Glencoe, MD

#19 Dec 3, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Darian's speech was at the banquet they have the day before the sprint one. It is put on by a car part company . It is where most popular is given and also the crew chief and crew awards are handed out. Guess it was very motivational and he did a testimony as well giving greatness to a higher power. and glory as well. sure it is no doubt on the net. google las vegas or sprint cup
that is so cool.. and I do believe that means that Darian refused to give up any of his principles which is GREAT
debrobeaudean

Sparks Glencoe, MD

#20 Dec 3, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oZ9_OfvaFmMXX
A true champion!
thanks for posting that Cat rod,, it makes me all the more certain that he left to save his family life.. Crew Cheifing is DEMANDING.. I hope he gets a job in a garage so he can spend all that time with his loved ones that he craves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... 1 hr manic 2 16
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 9 hr CatRod53 46
A wreck 9 hr Asdf 1
Tony and Tara is getting married. (Jan '08) Fri Carolyn 259
Smoke is back Fri Jim 7
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Wow Tony went to far Aug 25 88fingers88 264
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000