Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013...
I think he just needs to give it some time. IMO nothing besides his checkbook is appealing anyway, but Nascar groupies aren't that choosy and after the season starts they'll flock like bees to honey.

Since: Feb 12

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

CatRod53 wrote:
http://aol.sportingnews.com/na scar/story/2013-01-24/brad-kes elowski-girlfriend-women-fount ain-sprint-cup-champion
I think he just needs to give it some time. IMO nothing besides his checkbook is appealing anyway, but Nascar groupies aren't that choosy and after the season starts they'll flock like bees to honey.
The kind of popularity that Brad wants. You need to be a famous singer. it does not matter what they look like . They have no problem getting some of the most famous & beautiful women.After all look at the women that dated Jagger & Gene Simmions to name a few.NASCAR driver just do not seem to attract these kind of women. J/S
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Unbelieveable... seriously????
is the news this slow that they have to embarrass the champ of the "sport"?
But.. to anyone who thinks that Brad is not attractive.. I have news for you.. he has James Dean good looks.. it takes a while for a scrawny body to grow into those looks.
AND in case girls who like racing are not aware... Brad is a REAL racer... and he is also SMART.... he doesn't need to lie, cheat which is due to STEALING others deserved wins and Brad is brave enough to make very thrilling moves..
AND he has a GREAT family too

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

48 SUCKS wrote:
But.. to anyone who thinks that Brad is not attractive.. I have news for you.. he has James Dean good looks.. it takes a while for a scrawny body to grow into those looks.
AND in case girls who like racing are not aware... Brad is a REAL racer... and he is also SMART.... he doesn't need to lie, cheat which is due to STEALING others deserved wins and Brad is brave enough to make very thrilling moves..
Debi James Dean really couldn't you at least pick a guy . That wasn't openly GAY.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The kind of popularity that Brad wants. You need to be a famous singer. it does not matter what they look like . They have no problem getting some of the most famous & beautiful women.After all look at the women that dated Jagger & Gene Simmions to name a few.NASCAR driver just do not seem to attract these kind of women. J/S
Good point!

There are some pretty girls attracted to athletes, but I don't think BK should get his hopes up to find one.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

48 SUCKS wrote:
I don't think he would have given an interview if he was embarrassed about it. He obviously thinks he has something that women want, and what will be embarrassing is if you're the only one that does.

And when I talked about what's not very appealing about him, I included his personality.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

if you have ever talked to a news reporter about anything, you will know that they can turn anything into a story they want and most times it is not what the people being used to say things wanted to get across.. this is Fact.. from Sirius NASCAR radio to the schmucks during a race..I refuse to allow them access to my Brain anymore... they have sold OUT Fans of the sport thinking THEY can force the interpretation of the sport they are told to force on fans. om those fans, even when the FANS have EYEBALLS to see what truly is going on..
Brad does have a facebook page.. maybe read that if you wish to know what he thinks.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm perfectly aware of how the media and press can interpret facts, but unless what they are reporting is an editorial they also have strict boundaries on how far they can tweak the facts, especially when they "quote".

I do not have facebook, and wouldn't check his page if I did. I just copied a link from what I consider to be a reputable source, and personally, I do not care one way or the other if he's a chick magnet.

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

48 SUCKS wrote:
if you have ever talked to a news reporter about anything, you will know that they can turn anything into a story they want and most times it is not what the people being used to say things wanted to get across.. this is Fact.. from Sirius NASCAR radio to the schmucks during a race..I refuse to allow them access to my Brain anymore... they have sold OUT Fans of the sport thinking THEY can force the interpretation of the sport they are told to force on fans. om those fans, even when the FANS have EYEBALLS to see what truly is going on..
Brad does have a facebook page.. maybe read that if you wish to know what he thinks.
If you listen to the words that come out of BK mouth . He has stated the facts in this article.Lady I do not who brained washed you but man they did a great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte tour 13 hr Sarah 1
Pay dirt: Darrell Wallace Jr. wins truck race a... Wed Manic 2 1
Smoke is back on dirt Jul 19 Manic 2 3
2 weeks in a roiw cheating with the truck #51 Jul 19 Carolyn 2
Logano/Shepherd Incident Jul 17 CatRod53 4
Is Nascar Becoming Boring? Jul 16 Manic 2 4
Tony vs Kyle Larson Jul 13 SNOW 40
•••
•••