Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

What do you think of the end of todays race...
manic 2

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

NY Nascar wrote:
WHAT DO PEOPLE EXPECT FROM RESTRICTOR PLATE RACES . Big wrecks!!! Get rid of the restrictor plate.Back in the day the drivers were not bunched up like they R now.They were able to get around on horse power not so much the draft. JMO

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT DO PEOPLE EXPECT FROM RESTRICTOR PLATE RACES . Big wrecks!!! Get rid of the restrictor plate.Back in the day the drivers were not bunched up like they R now.They were able to get around on horse power not so much the draft. JMO
I hate restrictor plates raceing. Let the cars fly. Dump the plates...
manic 2

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NY Nascar wrote:
<quoted text>I hate restrictor plates raceing. Let the cars fly. Dump the plates...
KUDOS :)
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NY Nascar wrote:
I think the driver that caused it was 2 faced when he said I will wreck anyone who tries to block me. He was the fool that blocked
after making his statement. He just needed about 19 or 20 Helmets thrown at him...
FOFF

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I think the driver that caused it was 2 faced when he said I will wreck anyone who tries to block me. He was the fool that blocked
after making his statement. He just needed about 19 or 20 Helmets thrown at him...
Since you hate Tony now, Snow, why do you keep coming here talking shit about him??????

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I think the driver that caused it was 2 faced when he said I will wreck anyone who tries to block me. He was the fool that blocked
He ADMITTED Fault. Lay off

“I rest my case!”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

i dont get how it is blocking. What is he supposed to say oh wait, I'm sorry let me move out of your way! racing should be racing
Smoke ROCKS

Burtonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Luv4Racing wrote:
i dont get how it is blocking. What is he supposed to say oh wait, I'm sorry let me move out of your way! racing should be racing
you have an excellent point here..
also, on other tracks, a driver takes away another's line.. isn't that "blocking"?
Maybe Tony was all calm and took the blame to get back at the media.. THEY pretty much promise wrecks and after Bristol, they repave the track because there were no wrecks.. they keep showing aerial wrecks all race long.. Tony is leading and gets wrecked.. and the media tries to rile up animosity to him and he says "it was my fault", which it truly wasn't
FOFF

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Smoke ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>you have an excellent point here..
also, on other tracks, a driver takes away another's line.. isn't that "blocking"?
Maybe Tony was all calm and took the blame to get back at the media.. THEY pretty much promise wrecks and after Bristol, they repave the track because there were no wrecks.. they keep showing aerial wrecks all race long.. Tony is leading and gets wrecked.. and the media tries to rile up animosity to him and he says "it was my fault", which it truly wasn't
Tony didn't "get wrecked". Tony WRECKED the majority of the field. On purpose - NO. Intentional - NO. It TRULY WAS his fault.

You fuckwit.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

FOFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you hate Tony now, Snow, why do you keep coming here talking shit about him??????
Because I can.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He ADMITTED Fault. Lay off
Kiss my butt Lisa. His stupid
move wrecked the field...Admitting fault don't change the mess.
FOFF

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Because I can.
Well aren't you special. Not.
manic 2

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I was trying to win the race, and I was trying to stay ahead of Matt (Kenseth),” said Stewart, who came into Talladega as the most recent restrictor-plate race winner, as he won the Coke Zero 400 in July at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway.“Michael (Waltrip) got a great run on the bottom, had a big head of steam. When I turned down, I turned down across the right-front of his car. A mistake on my part. It cost a lot of people a bad day because of it.”<<<< This is a statement that TONY STEWART THE MAN HIMSELF MADE!!! READ the last 2 sentences SLOWLY.
Trollersaurus

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

blocking...see where it got dale sr... not a real good idea.

ps...michael waltrip looks like he's aged about 20 years since he's been dating a 20 year old. do those old men actually think the young chickies would like them without their big fat wallets? stupid stupid stupid
Smoke ROCKS

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I do not know what Tony did to Snow that has her so against him RACING.. but I do hope she can get over it and enjoy his excellent RACING skills that as usual had him duking it out for the WIN on a restrictor plate track., not "lucky" to be in position. he earns it every time,, all by himself
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Smoke ROCKS wrote:
I do not know what Tony did to Snow that has her so against him RACING.. but I do hope she can get over it and enjoy his excellent RACING skills that as usual had him duking it out for the WIN on a restrictor plate track., not "lucky" to be in position. he earns it every time,, all by himself
I will tell you what upset me he did what he said no one had better do to him.I like Tony but yes he has upset me.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
blocking...see where it got dale sr... not a real good idea.
ps...michael waltrip looks like he's aged about 20 years since he's been dating a 20 year old. do those old men actually think the young chickies would like them without their big fat wallets? stupid stupid stupid
What's in your wallet...LOL
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

You just don't get it. If it had not been Tony it would have been someone else. It was just racing. He had not cleared MW and stated he made a mistake. My burn someone who admitted he made a very costly error for lots of folks. This is racing not tap dancing
Dale Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Junior is out for the next two races due to a concussion from the wreck at Dega. His second in just a few week. 1st being during the testing at Kansas and 2nd caused by the wreck at Dega.

Even though they are down playing the seriousness of this. Any one who follows football will know the studies that have been done recently on concussions and how serious they are especially multitute concussions, one right after the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Petty made some pretty disparaging remarks abou... Mon flatt 4
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Sun PUNCH IN THE MOUTH 170
big trouble Apr 13 Nice Try 7
texas (Nov '12) Apr 13 granny an andy 86
Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be ... Apr 12 Snow 2
Danica Patrick has already won respect heading ... (Feb '12) Apr 12 from hear me 117
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr 7 Kurtfann41 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••