smoking
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
darla

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2006
i just seen pictures of jr smoking, does any other driver smoke?im just curious.im ex smoker and it hard to stop

Since: Dec 06

Idalou, TX

#2 Dec 15, 2006
yes there are a few that i know of. jr says
he's a social smoker.
dick trickle is the poster child for winston cigaretts,lol,
kyle petty used to till
after adam was killed then he quit.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2006
Tammy Shope wrote:
yes there are a few that i know of. jr says
he's a social smoker.
dick trickle is the poster child for winston cigaretts,lol,
kyle petty used to till
after adam was killed then he quit.
I remember in the "old days" seeing Dick Trickle with a cigarette, riding in his car, during a caution! I am sure that they used to get free ones when Winston was sponsoring the series.
Callie K

South Bend, IN

#4 Dec 15, 2006
Alot of Drivers do. I know Reed Sorenson does

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2006
Neverland wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember in the "old days" seeing Dick Trickle with a cigarette, riding in his car, during a caution! I am sure that they used to get free ones when Winston was sponsoring the series.
Winston used to give cigarettes to the FANS for free. I'd think the drivers would get them too. I remember going to Nascar the first year that Nextel took over and looking for the free stuff. Maybe a cell phone case or something.... NOTHING, nada, nill :-(

Idalou, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2006
i guess they like fermaldihide,arsnic,rat poison,and hair removal chemicals. I like how they say they want to be fit to race
so they eat right and
exercise,and smoke. I was never told that was
a health benifit. Oh well, I don't have to be around them when they smoke.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#7 Dec 15, 2006
Tammy Shope wrote:
i guess they like fermaldihide,arsnic,rat poison,and hair removal chemicals. I like how they say they want to be fit to race
so they eat right and
Wow, a multi drive bash, people are human and make bad decisions, no one's perfect.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#8 Dec 15, 2006
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a multi drive bash, people are human and make bad decisions, no one's perfect.
lol....
McKayla

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2006
Where were the Junior pics? Thanks :)

Idalou, TX

#10 Dec 15, 2006
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
<quoted text>
for your info i was not bashing anyone. I just said what they were
putting in their lungs,
and that i didn't have to stand around them when they do smoke.
Racegirl30

Seattle, WA

#11 Dec 15, 2006
Sometimes you can tell if a person does...Tonys been a question mark. about that.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#12 Dec 15, 2006
Tammy Shope wrote:
<quoted text>
for your info i was not bashing anyone. I just said what they were
putting in their lungs,
and that i didn't have to stand around them when they do smoke.
Hi Tammy gal!he was probably just kidding with you gal!How are you?
darla

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2006
McKayla wrote:
Where were the Junior pics? Thanks :)
they were on jr's forum under halloween pictures someone had.
Julie

AOL

#14 Dec 15, 2006
Tony will probably take up smoking next-lol. I mean he's on the extreme with this new date/woman thing.
curious

Redmond, WA

#15 Dec 16, 2006
Racegirl30 wrote:
Sometimes you can tell if a person does...Tonys been a question mark. about that.
What exactly is it that makes you think Tony smokes? I kinda always figured he didn't so I'm wondering what it is that makes you think he does.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#16 Dec 16, 2006
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is it that makes you think Tony smokes? I kinda always figured he didn't so I'm wondering what it is that makes you think he does.
I dont think he does!

Location hidden

#17 Dec 16, 2006
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
There was something about him smoking a cigarette to tick his Dad off in that ESPN article. Probably what she is referring to. She cannot get back to respond, her power is out and she is operating on battery. Had a big storm in Washington.

There does seem to be a thing called "social smoking", just like social drinking. I am not sure who does, not that I really care, but I would say that, kind of like Tammy says, they are putting a lot of fumes in their lungs anyway and they probably should refrain from something else. But I don't care, it's their choice.

“Stirring with a big stick.”

Albany, OR

#18 Dec 16, 2006
My husband said it's the toughest habit to break. He finally did 1 1/2 years ago after a heart attack and bypass surgery. They put 6 new routes around his heart. Other than smoking he had no other bad habits. His weight was fine, low blood pressure 120/68 and low cholesterol. The doctors called him a text book situation. When he came home from the hospital he had no desire to smoke because of the pain from the surgery and the heart attack. But he did say that a cigarette was a prop for him. It revolved around everything he did. A five to ten minute time out. He couldn't do anything without it.
anderson 24

Emporia, KS

#19 Dec 16, 2006
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston used to give cigarettes to the FANS for free. I'd think the drivers would get them too. I remember going to Nascar the first year that Nextel took over and looking for the free stuff. Maybe a cell phone case or something.... NOTHING, nada, nill :-(
in dega ;;lots of free stuff ;got winston cigs. there .i only like marlboro. lol
anderson 24

Emporia, KS

#20 Dec 16, 2006
Tammy Shope wrote:
so they eat right and
i know its to hard for me to quit .tried it once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May 20 11 hr carolyn 7
2016 Season 12 hr catrod53 3
Showdown Changes May 22 manic 10
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May 21 wssns51 62
Rumor has it that Harvick will move to Hedndric... May 20 manic 12
[email protected] (Apr '07) May 1 RONNIE 459
tony's back !!! Apr '16 CatRod53 43
More from around the web