Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Elliott Sadler and his wife are expecting a baby. Congratulations to the couple.

from jayski.com

Sadler and wife expecting:#19-Elliott Sadler announced on Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway Tuesday that he and his wife Amanda are expecting their first child in early March 2010.(9-8-2009)

“LOVE my BLUE DEVILS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2009
That's one hot baby daddy...to be.......

Since: Jun 08

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2009
gosh,,, I hope while she was steaking around town that no one grabbed her and now she is having their baby... JK...
AWWWWWWW HOW SWEET!!!

“UP SMOKE!!!!!! (IE: GO SMOKE)”

Since: Jun 08

Galway Ireland? I WISH!

#4 Sep 8, 2009
Did I miss something... I thought she was preg before they got married; so that would make this old news.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#5 Sep 8, 2009
Paternity tests must have come back and confirmed paternity---according to reliable sources at Talk sports!

j/k!

Congrats to the happy couple. Next year, Elliott should have plenty of time being a stay at home Dad. I'm pretty sure, he's gone after this year from his ride.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#6 Sep 8, 2009
claregirl02 wrote:
Did I miss something... I thought she was preg before they got married; so that would make this old news.
That would be one hell of a long pregnancy...but it would explain why they waited so long to announce this one, if she did indeed miscarry earlier this year.
Brandy

Boise, ID

#7 Sep 8, 2009
Both beautiful people. That will be a cute kid.

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2009
Congrads to the couple. I think the baby will be adorable.

Elliot may not be so great on the track but, a lot of people say he's one of the sweetest guys off track.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Sep 9, 2009
I think that's great. He really seemed excited about it.
SpicyDiva

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 12, 2009
Mazeltov to both of them!

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

#11 Sep 12, 2009
Question His brother has a child with Autizum ( S ?) Is this something can can run in the family ? J/A
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#12 Sep 12, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
Question His brother has a child with Autizum ( S ?) Is this something can can run in the family ? J/A
Good question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... 9 hr nelson 1
Tony wil be on crutches in Vegas Wed CatRod53 17
Sprint Unlimited Changes Wed GO TONY GO 2
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Dec 6 Jackie Kelly 420
Chase Chat Nov 21 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov '14 llmrees 42
More from around the web