Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2012

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Would those of you that hate Obama go this far......or better yet, have some of you crossed that line already on your fb accounts and your account has been flagged for inappropriate comments.

http://now.msn.com/denise-helms-defends-her-r...

Idiot seems shocked by fallout from racist Obama comment
7 hrs ago

Whether or not having a black president has made America more racist is under debate, but one thing is certain: Uninhibited access to social media has definitely shone a brighter spotlight on stupidity. Denise Helms of Turlock, Calif., is mystified as to why the racist comment about Obama she posted on Facebook you know, that community with more than 1 billion users has attracted so much attention. Since posting, "And another 4 years of the (N-word) maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!" Tuesday night, Helms has been fired and is now being investigated by the Secret Service.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
First, and especially since we're two days from Veterans Day, I believe it is my right to disagree with the election results if I so choose. That does mean I hate anyone. It simply means I do not respect Barack Obama and do not feel he was the best choice to lead the country I am proud to serve. And his race does not now, nor did it 4 yrs ago, have any bearing on my opinion.

While I am a strong advocate of freedom of speech, she has incredibly abused that freedom. I agree that her comments are bigoted, threatening, and to allow yourself to be quoted in such a public venue shows extremely poor judgment.

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
First, and especially since we're two days from Veterans Day, I believe it is my right to disagree with the election results if I so choose. That does mean I hate anyone. It simply means I do not respect Barack Obama and do not feel he was the best choice to lead the country I am proud to serve. And his race does not now, nor did it 4 yrs ago, have any bearing on my opinion.
While I am a strong advocate of freedom of speech, she has incredibly abused that freedom. I agree that her comments are bigoted, threatening, and to allow yourself to be quoted in such a public venue shows extremely poor judgment.
Why do you think only those with the Right Wing ideology can be Patriotic?

We are all entitled to our opinion and since I didn't address it to you or to Debi or to anyone in general I would save I wasn't pointing a finger to a specific person....

I was looking for those that might cross that line. I have seen some people on my face book friends list (it's a long list because I play the games as a way to pass my time) that are very very close.

And as I said before....With the exception of my father (because of polio) and my son because of his brain damage the men in my family have all proudly served in the military...

My uncles, three against Hitler in Europe and another on the USS Detroit including 6 months prior to December 7, 1941 in Pearl Harbor and then onto the Midway Islands for 18 months....

I've had cousins in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and my own step son who enlisted to go 11 miles outside of Baghdad from January 2002-2004. I have still have a cousin that is active and just came back from his 4th tour of duty in the Middle East.

Here's a scary thought or maybe two...I'm the only Republican left in my family. And on my paternal side my grandfather, two uncles and my father were all Mormons.
Smoke rocks

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 11, 2012
in all reality, the woman might actually be a plant in order to justify regulating free speech...
If we Christians do not wake up and get BACK to the basics of our religion, we are going to be in with the crowd that falls into the abyss of hell to be tormented for eternity by the people that were allowed to use our tax dollars to kill innocent unborn babies, to brainwash our youth to not believe in the God the SATANSTS FEAR... We have the POWER... they seek our SOULS... These are the end times God told us about so long ago... it could NOT be more obvious.. The ONLY people who want to steal our ability to speakout are those who seek to silence US as we work to wake up the people who have been fooled
social media was used to rile up all the revolutions currently going on in the middle east.. the islamists ALL know it is the end times.. the messiah THEY seek is our antichrist.. America IS the daughter of Babylon , which is DESTROYED prior to the arrival of the antiChrist... so,,, we cannot wait, in neutral, as usual, for the rest of the signs to be shown to us,. if we do,, we will spend eternity in hell with the satanists who destroyed humanity for their lord lucifer.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
As you pointed out, we all have the right to our opinion. I certainly did not understand that you were "looking for those that might cross the line" regarding their dissatisfaction with the election.

I did not question anyone's patriotism. I'm sure I've mentioned previously my respect and appreciation to your family's dedication to our country's military and defending our freedoms. I do however question the patriotism of any person or group that would consider "crossing the line".

Why would you even hope to attract those with that mindset? I am in total agreement with Mr. and Mrs. Romney in earnestly praying for this great nation and the leader its people chose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 1 hr CatRod53 46
A wreck 2 hr Asdf 1
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... 4 hr 24dianamarie 15
Tony and Tara is getting married. (Jan '08) Fri Carolyn 259
Smoke is back Fri Jim 7
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Wow Tony went to far Aug 25 88fingers88 264
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000