#62 Aug 25, 2007
Tony just said "Shits and giggles" on his scanner, LOL

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

Tulsa, OK

#63 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
Tony just said "Shits and giggles" on his scanner, LOL
Please just giggles!!! At least he got away from Juablo!

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#64 Aug 25, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Zippy said he is happy with the car on the long runs. Tony said he does not need to be fast - just needs to be consistent. Even the Hot Pass people are stunned at how calm they sound tonight. Let's hope this is a good sign!
I think Tony was being facetious. He said he hadn't had enough time to come up with a better excuse than than, and Zippy said they would give him a mulligan tonight. He sounds like he is in a good mood.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#65 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
If I have to see that Speed TV slut one more time, I'm going to scream. I already sent an email, but since I'm not in the male 18-29 age range, doubt it will do any good.
Oh the "Can you handle it" one?? She must be the Producer's daughter,lol

“Always watching...”

Tulsa, OK

#66 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Tony was being facetious. He said he hadn't had enough time to come up with a better excuse than than, and Zippy said they would give him a mulligan tonight. He sounds like he is in a good mood.
That is what Larry Mac was saying about them being so calm. I hope we can get some green flag LONG runs, because that is what Tony needs...

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#67 Aug 25, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the "Can you handle it" one?? She must be the Producer's daughter,lol
Must be, because if you look above the fake boobs to her face, she's butt ugly.

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#68 Aug 25, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just giggles!!! At least he got away from Juablo!
Maybe he's been reading the latest installment, LOL!

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#69 Aug 25, 2007
Tony wants a hot dog, but was told he could have a tuna sandwich or a banana. Now he's throwing around the f-bomb and reminding them who pays them, LOL!

“Always watching...”

Tulsa, OK

#70 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
Tony wants a hot dog, but was told he could have a tuna sandwich or a banana. Now he's throwing around the f-bomb and reminding them who pays them, LOL!
This is why he has to relieve himself in the suits!!! Pass complete on Newman - Go Tony Go!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#71 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be, because if you look above the fake boobs to her face, she's butt ugly.
lol...Im so sick of the same can you handle it thing! the way it replays every second of the day,lol

“green, green, green”

Since: Jun 07

raised on MO dirt tracks

#72 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
I thought JD signed the checks...and *he* could be a tuna sandwich or a banana kinda guy...LOL.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#73 Aug 25, 2007
What a exciting finish!! Carl Edwards sure is on a role..

Since: Apr 07

Changing photo..changing mood.

#74 Aug 25, 2007
mindy wrote:
What a exciting finish!! Carl Edwards sure is on a role..
I missed the exciting....last half. The first half put me to sleep!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#75 Aug 25, 2007
patzambo dot com wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the exciting....last half. The first half put me to sleep!
The finish was awesome!I was very surprised that there were not more cautions in this race!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#76 Aug 25, 2007
I dunno, I'm having second thoughts about this new track configuration. From a racing purist standpoint it was great to have a second and third groove. BUT, was it really the same Bristol night race that we've all grown to love with the bump & runs and hot tempers? I don't think so.

GOOD NIGHT RACE FANS.

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#77 Aug 25, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>lol...Im so sick of the same can you handle it thing! the way it replays every second of the day,lol
If you go to SPEEDtv.com and scoll to the bottom, there is a link for feedback. Unfortunately, their web site is even worse, with women in bikinis all over it.

“Always watching...”

Tulsa, OK

#78 Aug 26, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to SPEEDtv.com and scoll to the bottom, there is a link for feedback. Unfortunately, their web site is even worse, with women in bikinis all over it.
I just went - you are so right. I thought I clicked on a pop-up. They obviously will not listen to our feedback.

Since: Apr 07

Changing photo..changing mood.

#79 Aug 26, 2007
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
I dunno, I'm having second thoughts about this new track configuration. From a racing purist standpoint it was great to have a second and third groove. BUT, was it really the same Bristol night race that we've all grown to love with the bump & runs and hot tempers? I don't think so.
GOOD NIGHT RACE FANS.
Could've been the track...but I don't think we will see the same kind of racing with bumps and runs and such with the COT. Until the driver figure out how to make the car race...they will be driving around in circles with each other. Some going a bit faster than others. JMO

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#80 Aug 26, 2007
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
GOOD NIGHT RACE FANS.
I agree,to me it's like taming the wild Black Stallion! You break his spirit and he is never the same,life pulled right out of him! Bristol was that wild beast and now it's balls have been cut...sorry Jeff for the pun,lol

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#81 Aug 26, 2007
the word is neutered(all you guys quit crossing your legs and grabbing yourself)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar 25 Kevinh 23
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar '17 Robert 65
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar '17 perfect 8
[email protected] (Apr '07) Feb '17 ejmosshammer 460
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
More from around the web