Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Aug 25, 2007
GETTING THRE TABLES SET UP THE BEER IS ON ICE AS ARE ALL THE SOFT DRINKS AND WATERS .... BAR IS ALL SET UP FOR THOSE MIX DRINKS.....TIME TO GO RACING LADIES AND GENTS ... PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF ALL DRIVERS ITS HOT MUGGY AND TEMPERS ARE GONNA FLARE ...I LOVE THIS RACE........... TONY LISTEN TO ZIPPY ...BE SAFE... PATIENCE....DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT .........OFF LIKE A PROM DRESS......GO TONY SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#2 Aug 25, 2007
hope so......wheres the chips or peanuts

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#3 Aug 25, 2007
Hey all: Wishbone Ranch salad dressing has Elliot Sadler on the label and The Italian dressing has Kasey Kahne on the label.I have the Elliot ranch and next time im getting the Kahne Italian! yahooooo Elliot on my salad tonight! lol

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#4 Aug 25, 2007
I got Michelob Ultra!! on ice and Chips and Hot salsa and chips and bean dip and tortilla scoops!
Ive got a mixed green salad with homegrown tomatoes and i grilled some yellow and red and orange bell peppers!
Kettle One Vodka
Grey Goose vodka(that nascarpovver sent me)
Rum and Rc Cola

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 25, 2007
Got my beer and popcorn ready here, and am ready for an exciting race! This should be a wild one folks, so hang on!

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
Got my beer and popcorn ready here, and am ready for an exciting race! This should be a wild one folks, so hang on!
Can't wait!!!

Ahhh..Elliott on the wish bone - salad for all!!!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Perfect song for the Occassion! They played it on Speed! Love this Tuff Enuff song!!!

Since: May 07

Apple Valley California

#8 Aug 25, 2007
I'll make the margaritas

“green, green, green”

Since: Jun 07

raised on MO dirt tracks

#9 Aug 25, 2007
Got some BBQ chicken and corn on the cob at the ready. Also have Tequila ready...for some reason, I think I'm gonna need it tonight... but hopefully it will be for a win.

Four words: beware Juan Pablo Montoya.(And not for good reasons...if he tries the F1 blocking here, he's in for a rude and long night.)

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#10 Aug 25, 2007
num num lets go racin boys

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#11 Aug 25, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait!!!
Ahhh..Elliott on the wish bone - salad for all!!!
I ain't touching that one!!! BEER-ICE COLD-BUD SELECT for me!!! CRANK, CRANK, CRANK IT UP!!! LLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GO RACIN'!!!!!! BRISTOL STYLE BABY! WAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 25, 2007
Are driver introductions shown anywhere now? I used to watch them on TNT.

Since: Apr 07

Changing photo..changing mood.

#13 Aug 25, 2007
mindy wrote:
Hey all: Wishbone Ranch salad dressing has Elliot Sadler on the label and The Italian dressing has Kasey Kahne on the label.I have the Elliot ranch and next time im getting the Kahne Italian! yahooooo Elliot on my salad tonight! lol
Sounds like another cw song!
Elliot on my greens, Tony on my beans!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#14 Aug 25, 2007
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
GETTING THRE TABLES SET UP THE BEER IS ON ICE AS ARE ALL THE SOFT DRINKS AND WATERS .... BAR IS ALL SET UP FOR THOSE MIX DRINKS.....TIME TO GO RACING LADIES AND GENTS ... PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF ALL DRIVERS ITS HOT MUGGY AND TEMPERS ARE GONNA FLARE ...I LOVE THIS RACE.......... TONY LISTEN TO ZIPPY ...BE SAFE... PATIENCE....DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT .........OFF LIKE A PROM DRESS......GO TONY SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE
Remember this???? hehe

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#15 Aug 25, 2007
GoneRacinGirl wrote:
Got some BBQ chicken and corn on the cob at the ready. Also have Tequila ready...for some reason, I think I'm gonna need it tonight... but hopefully it will be for a win.
Four words: beware Juan Pablo Montoya.(And not for good reasons...if he tries the F1 blocking here, he's in for a rude and long night.)
Oh you are so right girl...Im not doing stats i don't think,but i will start a thread for chat about the race instead! so we can all find eachother..

Since: Apr 07

Changing photo..changing mood.

#16 Aug 25, 2007
It is going to be a hot night...so as a special treat, I am draging in the soft serve ice cream machine and all the fixins for

- sundaes
- floats, and
- cones.

Enjoy, and keep cool!!
(or dry and safe if you're in one of the bad weather areas!)

“All hail...”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 25, 2007
If I have to see that Speed TV slut one more time, I'm going to scream. I already sent an email, but since I'm not in the male 18-29 age range, doubt it will do any good.

“Always watching...”

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2007
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't touching that one!!! BEER-ICE COLD-BUD SELECT for me!!! CRANK, CRANK, CRANK IT UP!!! LLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GO RACIN'!!!!!! BRISTOL STYLE BABY! WAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mindy started that one!!! It's always the quiet ones!!!

Can't handle any more pre-race - lets get started!!!

Harvick is one of the track pass drivers - commentary should be colorful!!!

“Always watching...”

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
If I have to see that Speed TV slut one more time, I'm going to scream. I already sent an email, but since I'm not in the male 18-29 age range, doubt it will do any good.
She at least has a clue - better than the one on ESPN.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#20 Aug 25, 2007
patzambo dot com wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like another cw song!
Elliot on my greens, Tony on my beans!
roflmao!!!!!
hey all,i started a chat thread only,no stats,just chat about the Bristol race tonight,that way we can either find eachother here and there.I mentioned the Smokehouse grill for appetizers and drinks and then come on over for yelling and cheering in the Chat thread! We can all kinda feel that we are all in one room!! How fun would that be???? yahoeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Mon Ronald Laporte 432
Charlotte Sun guess who 17
Nascar Babies May 21 CatRod53 2
Go Daddy is Going Bye Bye Danica May 14 CatRod53 21
Chase Elliott May 12 GUESS WHO 10
Glad we're not in Kansas anymore May 10 CatRod53 1
Tony looking good! May 6 Guess who 66
More from around the web