First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Julie

AOL

#267 Nov 6, 2006
Ya I saw that-lol. I'm not impressed nor will I ever be with her-or the whole situation. Too much of a mess. Tony has hit bottom for sure on this. I'm glad he's winning races but come on.
is that so

Atlanta, GA

#268 Nov 7, 2006
Dillinger-WI wrote:
<quoted text>
Mara, Hi, I got on Tara's profile and as you know, it is private, so the only way I could check it out was to add her as a friend. When I tried to do that, it said she was accepting only people she knows? Anyway, one had to either type in her last name, which I guess I got right because the computer said it was sent, or you have to put in her E-mail address. Let's see....
Man, she doesn't need enemies as long as she has you for "friends"
kitty

Richmond, VA

#269 Nov 7, 2006
Maro wrote:
http://www.racingone.com/image s/articles//31934.jpg
big smile :)
her teeth glow in the dark.
A Fish

United States

#270 Nov 8, 2006
Witches, your admitted attempt to establish the foolishness of the readers here with false statements contributes also to the self-destruction of your own credibility, as well as far reaching effects.

I do not post here but on occasion check to view the public opinion, as it does carry a lot of weight. This ludicrous prank of yours is not going to escape scrutiny and criticism just as public as your unethical antics.

As one who has a vested interest in accuracy, knowingly stating false information and creating rumours publicly is abhorable, regardless of the nature of that information. People did read it, did react and it did cause undue fallout. Ramifications that you as a spectator and malicious instigator will not be aware of.

There are eyes here that you are not aware of. Ones who are in the know and recognize the difference between fact and speculation or the mere mingling of facts through repetition. There are also many others that may not. That is the case on any public forum, naturally. Many fans that are not afforded the opportunity to be on the inside are absolutely influenced by what they perceive as something or someone truthful. They may not return days later for your incredibly lame admission of “It was just an experiment” and denial of any wrong doing on your part. You claim that to be stupidity on the reader’s part and laugh it off as a joke, when, in fact, it is damaging regardless of what you think of anyone else’s intellect.

Astonishingly, you’re laughing and claiming you proved a point, albeit through falsehood, conspiracy and inaccuracy. You did prove that there are innocent victims and that you as well as many others are insurmountably inconsiderate. How funny is that? Would you find so much humour in being a victim? Would you appreciate the unnecesary pain? Would you take being played for a fool publicly as "just entertainment" for a stranger? Would you take being made an example of being gullible as a compliment?

A word to the witches and any others who choose to knowingly concoct, conspire and spread falsehood: Be Very Careful.

Save the lesson teachings for your children, that is not illegal.
anderson 24

United States

#271 Nov 8, 2006
A Fish wrote:
Witches, your admitted attempt to establish the foolishness of the readers here with false statements contributes also to the self-destruction of your own credibility, as well as far reaching effects.
I do not post here but on occasion check to view the public opinion, as it does carry a lot of weight. This ludicrous prank of yours is not going to escape scrutiny and criticism just as public as your unethical antics.
As one who has a vested interest in accuracy, knowingly stating false information and creating rumours publicly is abhorable, regardless of the nature of that information. People did read it, did react and it did cause undue fallout. Ramifications that you as a spectator and malicious instigator will not be aware of.
There are eyes here that you are not aware of. Ones who are in the know and recognize the difference between fact and speculation or the mere mingling of facts through repetition. There are also many others that may not. That is the case on any public forum, naturally. Many fans that are not afforded the opportunity to be on the inside are absolutely influenced by what they perceive as something or someone truthful. They may not return days later for your incredibly lame admission of “It was just an experiment” and denial of any wrong doing on your part. You claim that to be stupidity on the reader’s part and laugh it off as a joke, when, in fact, it is damaging regardless of what you think of anyone else’s intellect.
Astonishingly, you’re laughing and claiming you proved a point, albeit through falsehood, conspiracy and inaccuracy. You did prove that there are innocent victims and that you as well as many others are insurmountably inconsiderate. How funny is that? Would you find so much humour in being a victim? Would you appreciate the unnecesary pain? Would you take being played for a fool publicly as "just entertainment" for a stranger? Would you take being made an example of being gullible as a compliment?
A word to the witches and any others who choose to knowingly concoct, conspire and spread falsehood: Be Very Careful.
Save the lesson teachings for your children, that is not illegal.
WHAT';;;;;;;;your here to;'''''''''
anderson 24

United States

#272 Nov 8, 2006
what kind of FISH are you;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
VIPwitch4

Roanoke, TX

#273 Nov 8, 2006
A Fish wrote:
Witches, your admitted attempt to establish the foolishness of the readers here with false statements contributes also to the self-destruction of your own credibility, as well as far reaching effects.
I do not post here but on occasion check to view the public opinion, as it does carry a lot of weight. This ludicrous prank of yours is not going to escape scrutiny and criticism just as public as your unethical antics.
As one who has a vested interest in accuracy, knowingly stating false information and creating rumours publicly is abhorable, regardless of the nature of that information. People did read it, did react and it did cause undue fallout. Ramifications that you as a spectator and malicious instigator will not be aware of.
There are eyes here that you are not aware of. Ones who are in the know and recognize the difference between fact and speculation or the mere mingling of facts through repetition. There are also many others that may not. That is the case on any public forum, naturally. Many fans that are not afforded the opportunity to be on the inside are absolutely influenced by what they perceive as something or someone truthful. They may not return days later for your incredibly lame admission of “It was just an experiment” and denial of any wrong doing on your part. You claim that to be stupidity on the reader’s part and laugh it off as a joke, when, in fact, it is damaging regardless of what you think of anyone else’s intellect.
Astonishingly, you’re laughing and claiming you proved a point, albeit through falsehood, conspiracy and inaccuracy. You did prove that there are innocent victims and that you as well as many others are insurmountably inconsiderate. How funny is that? Would you find so much humour in being a victim? Would you appreciate the unnecesary pain? Would you take being played for a fool publicly as "just entertainment" for a stranger? Would you take being made an example of being gullible as a compliment?
Fish. My credibility is not an issue here! I really don't care what most think of me here, they don't know me, and to be honest, after posting my original opinions on TnT in the beginning I had chosen not to post on that subject any longer.
The public opinion on this matter was WAY outta hand before our "ludicrous prank"! Scrutinize it if you wish, was it right? No! I think we have already established this. Was it ludicrous? Sure, I'll swallow that one!
Stating you have a vested interest, are you a reporter? I hate to tell you, but I am sure I am not the only one to falsley state information. Agree or disagree? Undue Fallout? How? I guess now I will be blamed for the breakup of TnT, if/when there is one! And I am not a malicious instigator. It was a simple "joke" to prove to ppl you cant believe EVERYTHING you read on a gossip board!( a joke in poor taste? Yes!)
I never claimed I did nothing wrong! In fact I stated it wasnt done to harm TnT, at all! And as far as the ones who aren't afforded the oppurtunity to be on the inside, let this be a lesson to them as well! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING!
Who says I am laughing? Have you seen me laugh? I think several times, if you have been lurking the way you say you have, you would have seen several times the witches "sticking" up for TnT in some way or fashion, then getting torn down by everyone else on this board. Whether we said you can't believe it all, or show proof, or that many other things lead to the breakup of marriages...the list goes on and on! I can list several threads you should go read if you are at all interested! Or if need be, I can find em for ya!
Now, I have to wonder WHY you pick the witches to post on? If you have a vested interest, is the rest of what is posted here true? Or are you just picking on this one because someone had the balls to admit they had made the story up?
VIPwitch4

Roanoke, TX

#274 Nov 8, 2006
Fish.......... My credibility is not an issue here! I really don't care what most think of me here, they don't know me, and to be honest, after posting my original opinions on TnT in the beginning I had chosen not to post on that subject any longer...

The public opinion on this matter was WAY outta hand before our "ludicrous prank"! Scrutinize it if you wish, was it right? No! I think we have already established this. Was it ludicrous? Sure, I'll swallow that one!

Stating you have a vested interest, are you a reporter? I hate to tell you, but I am sure I am not the only one to falsley state information. Agree or disagree? Undue Fallout? How? I guess now I will be blamed for the breakup of TnT, if/when there is one! And I am not a malicious instigator. It was a simple "joke" to prove to ppl you cant believe EVERYTHING you read on a gossip board!( a joke in poor taste? Yes!)
I never claimed I did nothing wrong!! In fact I stated it wasnt done to harm TnT, at all!!! And as far as the ones who aren't afforded the oppurtunity to be on the inside, let this be a lesson to them as well! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING!!!

Who says I am laughing? Have you seen me laugh? I think several times, if you have been lurking the way you say you have, you would have seen several times the witches "sticking" up for TnT in some way or fashion, then getting torn down by everyone else on this board. Whether we said you can't believe it all, or show proof, or that many other things lead to the breakup of marriages...the list goes on and on! I can list several threads you should go read if you are at all interested! Or if need be, I can find em for ya!

Now, I have to wonder WHY you pick the witches to post on? If you have a vested interest, is the rest of what is posted here true? Or are you just picking on this one because someone had the balls to admit they had made the story up?
Pop

Stalowa Wola, Poland

#277 Apr 19, 2008
Look at all this!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T278DUS...
Check out #94 T.P. gets addressed! Then the whole time the Atlanta one is talking about their mental illness. Now this is making sense they're insane.
#97 says they're mental.
#112 How many times have they done that moving quotes?
#256 They admit they have lots of names
Chuck

Stalowa Wola, Poland

#278 Apr 19, 2008
I know Brad Armstrong and I think Tony should see this. I'm sending it to Armstrong garage doors as we speak.
Chuck

Stalowa Wola, Poland

#279 Apr 19, 2008
http://www.armstrong08.com/contact.html

Anyone else feel froggy shoot him an email it will get to Tony.

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#280 Apr 19, 2008
Pop wrote:
Look at all this!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T278DUS...
Check out #94 T.P. gets addressed! Then the whole time the Atlanta one is talking about their mental illness. Now this is making sense they're insane.
#97 says they're mental.
#112 How many times have they done that moving quotes?
#256 They admit they have lots of names
lol' nuts man '' all folks need to see how crazy they are . lor is going down....roflmao
OMG

AOL

#281 Apr 19, 2008
Chuck wrote:
I know Brad Armstrong and I think Tony should see this. I'm sending it to Armstrong garage doors as we speak.
You have no idea how old this thread is do you brilliant?
More from the kooks

Stalowa Wola, Poland

#283 Apr 19, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how old this thread is do you brilliant?
I don't think that matters, he said to get a life and he didn't have time to find out this and that. He doesn't have to we can tell him.
OMG Becky

AOL

#284 Apr 19, 2008

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#289 Apr 20, 2008
Jackarse wrote:
Hey Nuts,
Don't forget about all the threads that were started over in the Hiram Forum about Tara. Lol.
thanksa '' we will bring it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony lost me yesterday.. Apr 14 CatRod53 8
Danica is PREGO Apr 8 Guess who 8
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Apr 7 Inianlke1 430
What Is It With Tony? Apr 1 guess who 19
News Tony Stewart-owned Eldora Speedway website hack... Mar 23 stewart scott 7
Tony Stewart (Mar '13) Mar 23 Jessie14 22
OT: WWE former wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin - ... (Mar '09) Mar 22 andrew test Martin 9
More from around the web