Tony Stewart girlfriend Tara timeline

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#2059 Nov 9, 2007
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have met Natalie's in-laws, but never her husband. LOL! He really isn't much of a race fan. In fact his mom told me that he just hates "sitting around" all day. Go figure!
I can see Tony taking him on a ride along. You can't see sitting around all day well here ride with me for a lap or two. oh wait that be me.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2060 Nov 9, 2007
Big20Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I can see Tony taking him on a ride along. You can't see sitting around all day well here ride with me for a lap or two. oh wait that be me.
I don't know if he and Tony just don't get along (imagine that! LOl) or if the dude just really doesn't like NASCAR. I mean, he has a free pass to anything NASCAR if he wants it, but he turns it down. Oh well, we each march to a different drummer...
Ice Princess

Redmond, WA

#2061 Nov 9, 2007
If Tara has no job, how the heck did she have a boob job?... Unless the rumors are true & they didn't break up but instead
Tony sent her off to have a boob job which he paid for.

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#2062 Nov 9, 2007
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he and Tony just don't get along (imagine that! LOl) or if the dude just really doesn't like NASCAR. I mean, he has a free pass to anything NASCAR if he wants it, but he turns it down. Oh well, we each march to a different drummer...
If I was a brother in-law to Tony I'd be digging anything he be willing to get me. Thou that is my passion for racing coming in. LOL...I bet they don't get along because he doesn't like NASCAR or racing. I sure Tony tried a couple times to get him in a ride along. I can see him doing that that for as the saying goes Shits and giggles.
Smokin-Hot

United States

#2063 Nov 9, 2007
BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it was what I heard. I had HEARD that Natalie really liked Jaime over Tara or Krista, I think alot of people do. Win??? Natalie is married to a man named John
Natalie is married to Win and John is Win's twin brother. They are good friends of Krista's and she set Natalie up with Win. John is married to a girl named Nicole. Win and John have their own company which is why Win doesn't go to alot of races in fact I think he is more of a outdoorsman than a race fan.
Smokin-Hot

United States

#2064 Nov 9, 2007
so, what else do you "know" Beth?

“Grand Bubble Burster”

Since: Nov 07

Pearl River, NY

#2065 Nov 9, 2007
Ice Princess wrote:
If Tara has no job, how the heck did she have a boob job?... Unless the rumors are true & they didn't break up but instead
OR the rumor is true he paid her off and she used that for the boobs.

Since: Apr 07

AOL

#2066 Nov 9, 2007
Ice Princess wrote:
I know women who have had boob jobs and for heavens sake it isn't bypass surgery. It doesn't take than long to get over a boob job.. 2 weeks and you are good to go..If she had a boob job in May and is still recovering then she needs a refund.

Since: Apr 07

AOL

#2067 Nov 9, 2007
Smokin-Hot wrote:
Hee, Hee..
canadian nascar fan

Georgetown, Canada

#2068 Nov 9, 2007
Cheeky20Fan1 wrote:
Y'all know I never said a bad word about Tara. But damn, her corpse is really starting to stink the joint up. BURY THE DEAD and move on already!
Think maybe it could be her new hat that's a stinkin!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40701378 @N00/352041831/in/photostream/

Location hidden

#2069 Nov 9, 2007
Smokin-Hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Natalie is married to Win and John is Win's twin brother. They are good friends of Krista's and she set Natalie up with Win. John is married to a girl named Nicole. Win and John have their own company which is why Win doesn't go to alot of races in fact I think he is more of a outdoorsman than a race fan.
That's right! LOL In fact, I think that Win's full name is Winthrop.
BETH

Columbus, IN

#2070 Nov 9, 2007
Smokin-Hot wrote:
That you are wrong....Natalie married a guy by the name of John Repenning...John owns some sort of mulch/recycle business...called green cycle....maybe that is why we don't see him around because him and his parents own that and maybe he runs that and isn't into racing.

Location hidden

#2071 Nov 9, 2007
Smokin-Hot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right-isn't Win's full name Winthrop?

Location hidden

#2072 Nov 9, 2007
Positive Positive Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
OR the rumor is true he paid her off and she used that for the boobs.
That makes more sense.
BETH

Columbus, IN

#2073 Nov 9, 2007
Smokin-Hot wrote:
Pretty sure she is married to John Reppening....

“That's right I'm SMOKE!”

Since: May 07

Troy, VA

#2074 Nov 9, 2007
canadian nascar fan wrote:
<quoted text>Think maybe it could be her new hat that's a stinkin!
She looks like she's fallin' asleep!!
Smokin-Hot

United States

#2075 Nov 9, 2007
BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are wrong....Natalie married a guy by the name of John Repenning...John owns some sort of mulch/recycle business...called green cycle....maybe that is why we don't see him around because him and his parents own that and maybe he runs that and isn't into racing.
Seriously, you need to stop because now you are looking even less believable! Natalie's husband is Win Repenning; John Repenning is her brother in law!! I will say yes you are right about GreenCycle but that's about all.

Location hidden

#2076 Nov 9, 2007
BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
John and Win are both VPs at the business.:-)

Location hidden

#2077 Nov 9, 2007
canadian nascar fan wrote:
<quoted text>Think maybe it could be her new hat that's a stinkin!
LMAO!! It looks like she passed out while standing up! LOL (Love her skunky-head, too...)
Smokin-Hot

United States

#2078 Nov 9, 2007
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! LOL In fact, I think that Win's full name is Winthrop.
I believe so :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who didn't see this coming? Jan 17 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan 11 AgreePhart 124
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec '17 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec '17 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov '17 Black sucker only 10
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Nov '17 The Phartzz 5
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov '17 littlebit 3
More from around the web