Tony Stewart girlfriend Tara timeline
StewartFanMS

Erin, TN

#1571 Aug 22, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what, when he stops going on his radio show and talking about his requirements in women, big boobs, fat women, strippers, topless bars, and asking for girls to send in applications along with an 8 X 10 glossy for the opportunity to be with him - then I will stop talking about his personal life.
If my memory serves me correct, freedom of speech is still a civil right in this country and his radio show is "his" so I believe he can talk about what he wants to. "Don't like it don't listen!" He is a red-blooded American guy: a typical one I think!( talking about boobs, topless bars. etc) He just gets to do it in public forum. As for taking apps for a new girlfriend...IT'S A JOKE!!!! He could have just about any woman he wanted with just a look or that smile. People like you is what makes it hard on him.( Are you a Tony fan, just curious?) Bless his heart, he can't win for losing when he opens his mouth. That's okay though as long as he wins on raceday. So if running his mouth about women (all shapes and sizes), boobs, topless bars and strippers help him win let him do. But I don't belive it's an open invitation from Tony to discuss his personal life. Geez, leave him alone.

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#1572 Aug 22, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
It... just... won't... die!
Please... make... it... go... away...
Everybody sing along!

This is the thread that never ends...

It just goes on and on and on!!!
So What

Chandler, AZ

#1573 Aug 22, 2007
StewartFanMS wrote:
<quoted text>
If my memory serves me correct, freedom of speech is still a civil right in this country and his radio show is "his" so I believe he can talk about what he wants to. "Don't like it don't listen!" He is a red-blooded American guy: a typical one I think!( talking about boobs, topless bars. etc) He just gets to do it in public forum. As for taking apps for a new girlfriend...IT'S A JOKE!!!! He could have just about any woman he wanted with just a look or that smile. People like you is what makes it hard on him.( Are you a Tony fan, just curious?) Bless his heart, he can't win for losing when he opens his mouth. That's okay though as long as he wins on raceday. So if running his mouth about women (all shapes and sizes), boobs, topless bars and strippers help him win let him do. But I don't belive it's an open invitation from Tony to discuss his personal life. Geez, leave him alone.
Why don't you practice what you preach about civil rights! Anyone who posts on here is only exercising their right to free speech, just like Tony!

AOL

#1574 Aug 22, 2007
StewartFanMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech applies to 'everyone' not just Stewart! The world does not revolve around that self centered, arrogant A-hole. I think he 'should' run his mouth as much as he desires, it certainly has shown me that he is a JERK. I would not have been convinced, if I hadn't heard him say all that stuff himself.......
Thea

Madison, WI

#1575 Aug 22, 2007
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech applies to 'everyone' not just Stewart! The world does not revolve around that self centered, arrogant A-hole. I think he 'should' run his mouth as much as he desires, it certainly has shown me that he is a JERK. I would not have been convinced, if I hadn't heard him say all that stuff himself.......
My goodness. Does running off at the mouth make someone a jerk for exercising thier constitutional rights as a radio talk show host or while being interveiwed by the press? If so, you are good at it, just as much as "the A-Hole Jerk" you seem to call him!
Way to go! Gossiping and make wise cracks jokes about his personal descions he choses for himself are his bussiness to do so on the radio. NOT YOURS!
ENOUGH! SHUT UP! Tony's life shouldn't be someones soul reason for to exsist. Be it his family, girlfriend or friends, and quite frankly even his fans.

Oh and by the way...And if barring arms is another costitutioal right. Let us do so in reminding you... You better board up your glass houses everyone! Because Tony has a wheelbarrel full of stones!

Now lets all be "politicly correct" and play Taps as this Bullsh*t is laid to rest!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#1576 Aug 22, 2007
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech applies to 'everyone' not just Stewart! The world does not revolve around that self centered, arrogant A-hole. I think he 'should' run his mouth as much as he desires, it certainly has shown me that he is a JERK. I would not have been convinced, if I hadn't heard him say all that stuff himself.......
Is that a picture of your beautiful body? Is that why you call yourself Large Marge?
canadian nascar fan

Georgetown, Canada

#1577 Aug 22, 2007
Thea wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness. Does running off at the mouth make someone a jerk for exercising thier constitutional rights as a radio talk show host or while being interveiwed by the press? If so, you are good at it, just as much as "the A-Hole Jerk" you seem to call him!
Way to go! Gossiping and make wise cracks jokes about his personal descions he choses for himself are his bussiness to do so on the radio. NOT YOURS!
ENOUGH! SHUT UP! Tony's life shouldn't be someones soul reason for to exsist. Be it his family, girlfriend or friends, and quite frankly even his fans.
Oh and by the way...And if barring arms is another costitutioal right. Let us do so in reminding you... You better board up your glass houses everyone! Because Tony has a wheelbarrel full of stones!
Now lets all be "politicly correct" and play Taps as this Bullsh*t is laid to rest!
Chillax lady! JEEESE! If Stewart is allowed his opinion on the general public via fat people etc, etc. then he best be prepared to take the shots that come at him via the general public. If he wants to use his radio show or some reporters microphone to voice his opinions then so be it, and I'm sure he knows that people will have opinions about him...I don't think he really cares. He has stated that he is not warm to fat people, well Thea, if you didn't think that kind of opinion wouldn't or can't piss some people off then you are delusional. And who the hell died and made you Tony Stewart's vocal bodyguard anyway? By the way, you wouldn't be related to Debi Does would you? LOL!

AOL

#1578 Aug 22, 2007
Thea wrote:
<quoted text> Tony's life shouldn't be someones soul reason for to exsist. Be it his family, girlfriend or friends, and quite frankly even his fans.
May I suggest, You should consider practicing what you preach.:)

AOL

#1579 Aug 22, 2007
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a picture of your beautiful body? Is that why you call yourself Large Marge?
Here's your answer......it is T.S. relaxing @ His wrestling event.
I hear he has taken up wrestling to help with his anger control issues? Hope it helps him.
Thea

Madison, WI

#1580 Aug 22, 2007
No. Sorry sweetie you got it all wrong...

Whooops you missed a spot in boarding up your glass house.

Crack there goes another window!!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#1581 Aug 22, 2007
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your answer......it is T.S. relaxing @ His wrestling event.
I hear he has taken up wrestling to help with his anger control issues? Hope it helps him.
Frankly, I would say the picture looks more like you. That's the picture I have in my mind about you.

Since: Dec 06

Andrews, TX

#1582 Aug 22, 2007
StewartFanMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Each and everyone of us are entitled to the same freedoms.You exercised that freedom with your post. Freedom of speech is not just for radio show host, Tony or any one who is famus.It is for all Americans If Tony thinks he can say the things he does about woman, and not have them react then he is stupid. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If you don't like what you read here then maybe you should go to some other forum. I am sure you can find one that controlls what can and can't be said.

Andrews, TX

#1583 Aug 22, 2007
Thea wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tony is the only American with constituional rights? Funny I thought all Americans rights.

“Always watching...”

United States

#1584 Aug 22, 2007
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>So Tony is the only American with constituional rights? Funny I thought all Americans rights.
Amy - you are correct! Read my last post on the Yo Pabst thread!

AOL

#1585 Aug 22, 2007
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, I would say the picture looks more like you. That's the picture I have in my mind about you.

I am 5' 2" I weight 112 lbs., my sister on the other hand was prescribed steroids when she was younger for Asthma and other breathing problems she had. She did not have a weight problem prior to using the steroids. After many years of illnesses and medications she gained over 300 pounds. She died this Spring of a heart attack. I watched her lose her self esteem and joy for life because of her weight issues. People like Tony think being over weight is a choice,....it is NOT a choice, many people have no control over how they look.
Thea

Madison, WI

#1586 Aug 22, 2007
No we all do, It is a free speach forum I agree that much with what you said. That is why I say if you can sit here and complain about him. Go ahead, Have at it!

JUST A REMINDER:
When you throw stones at him for his actions; how he dresses, about who he dates, who he screws and who he kisses and wether or not he wins or loses this or that race. Fine! But remember and keep this in mind... If you were him; a celabrity, people would and will do same right back at you with their rights. So quit with your whinning.
canadian nascar fan

Georgetown, Canada

#1587 Aug 22, 2007
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 5' 2" I weight 112 lbs., my sister on the other hand was prescribed steroids when she was younger for Asthma and other breathing problems she had. She did not have a weight problem prior to using the steroids. After many years of illnesses and medications she gained over 300 pounds. She died this Spring of a heart attack. I watched her lose her self esteem and joy for life because of her weight issues. People like Tony think being over weight is a choice,....it is NOT a choice, many people have no control over how they look.
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister Marge. If everyone just walked in your sister's shoes for even just a moment then maybe the level of acceptance and understanding would be that much greater.
But when superstars like Tony Stewart take the neanderthal attitude towards women and fat people then the fans that don't have much of a thought process of their own will thing it's okay to think this way.
Thanks Tony...jeeese...I wish he would just shut-up!
Well then here it is....If it's okay for him to think that I'm just a stupid dumb female who's only good when I'm on my knees then it's quite alright for me to think that he's an immature, self-centered disgusting pig. Something tells me that I doubt Tony will mind.
canadian nascar fan

Georgetown, Canada

#1588 Aug 22, 2007
Thea wrote:
No we all do, It is a free speach forum I agree that much with what you said. That is why I say if you can sit here and complain about him. Go ahead, Have at it!
JUST A REMINDER:
When you throw stones at him for his actions; how he dresses, about who he dates, who he screws and who he kisses and wether or not he wins or loses this or that race. Fine! But remember and keep this in mind... If you were him; a celabrity, people would and will do same right back at you with their rights. So quit with your whinning.
Got your point now how about stopping with your whinning.

Andrews, TX

#1589 Aug 22, 2007
Thea wrote:
JUST A REMINDER:
Maybe if he would stop putting his foot in his mouth about women it would help. I almost meet his standard. Married, 5'4", 120lbs, love animales. But I am a B cup, I have a brain and won't put up with his chit.

Andrews, TX

#1590 Aug 22, 2007
Large Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sorry about your sister.

As for Tony what is his excuss for being over weight. I think for him it is more of a choice. He doesn't know that he doesn't always have to make a happy plate. He should be ashamed of the words he uses. He needs to take a long hard look at himself before he runs his mouth about others. One thing I have like about him is he is not a NASCAR ir Joe Gibbs puppet. When he talks about women the way he does he is making a choice to be hurtful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Jul 23 J white 68
Origins of Here Kitty, Kitty ????? (Aug '07) Jul 2 Greg 22
tony look alike (Mar '06) May '17 DShumate 4
[email protected] (Apr '07) May '17 rickster63 461
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar '17 Kevinh 23
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar '17 perfect 8
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... (Dec '16) Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
More from around the web