CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jul 8, 2012
http://www.nascar.com/news/120708/kharvick-ba...

Congrats to Kevin, Delana & son!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Congrats D & K Harvick. And welcome to the Nascar family Keelan Paul Harvick .

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
congrats to the Harvicks

Next up will be the newest Newman
smoke fan

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2012
wow,, that was a very cool comment by daddy.. I hope that the baby will be healthy and strong., kinda short and skinny so far. God bless this family

Since: Feb 12

Newark, NJ

#5 Jul 9, 2012
D Grubs baby girl was born this morning
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Jul 10, 2012
littlebit wrote:
congrats to the Harvicks
Next up will be the newest Newman
beating them to the delivery room were Darian and Yolanda Grubb -
http://twitter.com/dariangrubb

Congrats!
Smokeless 14

Kimberton, PA

#7 Jul 10, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
Congrats D & K Harvick. And welcome to the Nascar family Keelan Paul Harvick .
I feel sorry for this baby having parents like Delana and Kevin Harvick. SHe should not have been on a plane going to Daytona. Everyone knows it is not safe to fly when 9 months pregnant.
KatiesnPatches I am back

Newark, NJ

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Smokeless 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for this baby having parents like Delana and Kevin Harvick. SHe should not have been on a plane going to Daytona. Everyone knows it is not safe to fly when 9 months pregnant.
Whats has any of this have to do with me ???? I didn't tell her to fly.I do not even know the girl...

“Just a littlebit”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
beating them to the delivery room were Darian and Yolanda Grubb -
http://twitter.com/dariangrubb
Congrats!
I didn't even know that they were expecting....yes a big congrats to them too!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2012
littlebit wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even know that they were expecting....yes a big congrats to them too!!!
dont you hate it when, you live, and everyone has caught you in a lie? bwahahahaha i know i hate when that happens to me!! lmaooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... 10 min nelson 1
Tony wil be on crutches in Vegas Wed CatRod53 17
Sprint Unlimited Changes Wed GO TONY GO 2
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Dec 6 Jackie Kelly 420
Chase Chat Nov 21 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov '14 llmrees 42
More from around the web