First Prev
of 2
Next Last
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
isn't it funny that this race is in a place that when the word is scrambled it spells TAXES???? Tax Day is MONDAY!!!!!
the Obama's merely paid 18% of their "income" I guess because they get to claim ALLLL the people they put ON FOOD STAMPS as THEIR Dependents!
manic 2

Meriden, CT

#2 Apr 13, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
isn't it funny that this race is in a place that when the word is scrambled it spells TAXES???? Tax Day is MONDAY!!!!!
the Obama's merely paid 18% of their "income" I guess because they get to claim ALLLL the people they put ON FOOD STAMPS as THEIR Dependents!
This really belongs a political forum.
manic 2

Broad Brook, CT

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Bring home the checkers SMOKE :)
manic 2

Broad Brook, CT

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Stewart-Haas Racing ‏@StewartHaasRcng 4m

Stewart gets 4 tires...RR spring rubber inserted. "I'm sliding the rear end into the corner and I can't tug on the wheel."
manic 2

Broad Brook, CT

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Stewart-Haas Racing ‏@StewartHaasRcng 8m

Stewart while under caution on lap 81: "I don't care what you do, just do something big."
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Poor Tony...
but... isn't it interesting that FOX refuses to call this the NRA 500????????? the NRA needs to demand their sponsorship money BACK
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
WOW...how did Tony get stopped like that??? I say the boy is PISSED
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#9 Apr 13, 2013
AND..... where is Terry Labonte???? he lives IN TEXAS... why isn't HE piloting his brothers CAR????

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 13, 2013
A bad night for Tony...
manic 2

New Britain, CT

#11 Apr 13, 2013
Congrats Kyle B.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Apr 13, 2013
NY Nascar wrote:
A bad night for Tony...
Very bad. Hope he improves soon.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Okay, Kyle haters. I thought Kyle could only win in the Nationwide series. So, haters, chew on that piece of crow.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Tony fans know he starts the season slow and usually has his best finishes after July Daytona, but this has to be his worst start ever.

He's not qualifying well, he's not racing well, in 7 starts he has only finished in the top 10 once, and is 22nd in points.

He's not always made the best decision when wearing the owner hat, but it's time for a shake up! None of the SHR teams are anything to brag about.
GO TONY GO

Elk Grove Village, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Bobby LaBonte had to leave the race he had stomach flu had to go to the care center for fluids. Bliss was supppose to be his back up but got another ride and there was no one else to drive until Mc Dowell parked his car and drove Bobby's
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#16 Apr 14, 2013
Tony WOULD have WON the Sonoma race.... THAT is why he was so MAD at Joey for BLOCKING HIM LOW... Tony was gonna WIN that race...
as for Daytona,, that roll of the dice had Jeffro backing off on the gas at the front of the lead line to let his boy Jimmie in at the lead, cause they KNEW it was going to be a high line parade all day LONG, causing the wreck when their teamate kasey braked and Tony was among those wrecked...
let me see... this is a NEW CAR.... so,,, I am not giving up hope on Tony yet....
as for last nights race,, while Kyle was awesome... it is interesting how and when NASCAR decides when a rub against the wall is worthy of a caution... so many times it is not... so why was the lead taken away from Martin Truex Jr?????
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#17 Apr 14, 2013
just imagine.... had Denny not been so disrespectful of Joey after Daytona, starting that entire deal, then wrecking Joey the next 2 weeks,, Joey would possibly be leading the points right now... and penske will NOT let NASCAR screw them... both cars ended up with good finishes... Amazing drivers Brad and Joey.

“PUNCH IN THE MOUTH”

Since: Sep 10

PUNCHVILLE, USA

#18 Apr 14, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
Tony WOULD have WON the Sonoma race.... THAT is why he was so MAD at Joey for BLOCKING HIM LOW... Tony was gonna WIN that race...
as for Daytona,, that roll of the dice had Jeffro backing off on the gas at the front of the lead line to let his boy Jimmie in at the lead, cause they KNEW it was going to be a high line parade all day LONG, causing the wreck when their teamate kasey braked and Tony was among those wrecked...
let me see... this is a NEW CAR.... so,,, I am not giving up hope on Tony yet....
as for last nights race,, while Kyle was awesome... it is interesting how and when NASCAR decides when a rub against the wall is worthy of a caution... so many times it is not... so why was the lead taken away from Martin Truex Jr?????
FONTANA, imbecile nut job !!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#19 Apr 14, 2013
LOL....now,, this is hillarious.. because my husband was sitting at the table when I posted this and I even made sure I got the right name for the track... so.... HMMMMMM why on Earth did Sonoma get typed when I typed Fontana??? CONSPIRACY!!!!! to discredit me obviously...LOL... unless subconsciously I like to give Manic something to DO!!!
either way... when I saw Tony walking to his car that day in California, the track that is not a road course,, I said to myself,, he plans on winning this race... and he would have had Joey not blocked him all the way into the grass with no where to go
manic 2

Meriden, CT

#20 Apr 14, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
LOL....now,, this is hillarious.. because my husband was sitting at the table when I posted this and I even made sure I got the right name for the track... so.... HMMMMMM why on Earth did Sonoma get typed when I typed Fontana??? CONSPIRACY!!!!! to discredit me obviously...LOL... unless subconsciously I like to give Manic something to DO!!!
either way... when I saw Tony walking to his car that day in California, the track that is not a road course,, I said to myself,, he plans on winning this race... and he would have had Joey not blocked him all the way into the grass with no where to go
Debi why did you drag me into this?????? R you looking for a fight????? Need to stir the pot??? Sorry unlike you I DO NOT CRY OVER SPILLED MILK.WHATS DONE IS DONE MOVE AHEAD NOT BACKWARDS.
manic 2

Meriden, CT

#21 Apr 14, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
just imagine.... had Denny not been so disrespectful of Joey after Daytona, starting that entire deal, then wrecking Joey the next 2 weeks,, Joey would possibly be leading the points right now... and penske will NOT let NASCAR screw them... both cars ended up with good finishes... Amazing drivers Brad and Joey.
FYI You need to call SIRIUS NASCAR the fight between Denny & Joey started OVER A TWEET On TWITTER.Why do you people on here think SMOKE made it VERY CLEAR .....My people will be monitoring Joeys twitter page." And report to me" AGAIN THE TROUBLE BETWEEN JL & DH STARTED OVER TWEETS ON TWITTER.DEBI I think you forget you R not the only person thats listens to SN.<<< (IF anyone on here has a problem with this e-mail SN or call).BTW If any one had payed attention the nasty tweets were also posted in anyone that covers NASCAR.J/S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seve Byrnes has passed away Apr 22 GO TONY GO 6
Tony lost me yesterday.. Apr 14 CatRod53 8
Danica is PREGO Apr 8 Guess who 8
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Apr 7 Inianlke1 430
What Is It With Tony? Apr 1 guess who 19
News Tony Stewart-owned Eldora Speedway website hack... Mar '15 stewart scott 7
Tony Stewart (Mar '13) Mar '15 Jessie14 22
More from around the web