Kyle Busch's Girlfriend
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 14, 2008
Wow! Has anybody noticed Kyle' girlfriend's boobs? They look like two big boulders. Talk about Kurt's wife's boobs. These look more artificial. I want some, too.
shandee

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2008
who is she?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#3 Jun 14, 2008
Is this our way of avoiding talking about Tony's girl? We'll just talk about Kyles??? LOL! Apparently the Busch boys don't like them real.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#4 Jun 14, 2008
PattiSmokeFan20 wrote:
Is this our way of avoiding talking about Tony's girl? We'll just talk about Kyles??? LOL! Apparently the Busch boys don't like them real.
Yeah, it's time to bash some other girlfriend. I wasn't really bashing Kyle's girlfriend. It's just that I noticed how big she is on top.
TisTrue

AOL

#5 Jun 14, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's time to bash some other girlfriend. I wasn't really bashing Kyle's girlfriend. It's just that I noticed how big she is on top.
Which further proves my lesbian theory! THANKS!

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 14, 2008
I have to say this about Kyle and his girlfriend. When they showed a video on ESPN of Kyle's trips back and fourth to three different tracks last weekend (I missed all that).

I noticed that Kyle not only opened the door for her but, he helped her get into the helicopter first before he climbed in.

When he won the race a few weeks ago I noticed on Speed's Victory Lane show that he walked over and helped her onto the stage after they started all the pictures.

He may do a lot of things that I may not agree with but, that says a lot for him by the way he was treating her and I have to admit it was impressive.

Oh and by the way, your right - she's blessed either by nature or a real good doctor in the top area.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2008
Topix needs to add "troll" in Judge it. And ban AOHell.
TisTrue

AOL

#9 Jun 14, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Why the fu## do you keep calling me a lesbian? Are you gay? Do I have the same traits you do? You must know something about lesbians, which makes me think you are definitely gay. You sorry POS.
I just made a statement about Kyle's girlfriend and then you had to come here and stir up shi*. Did I call her a derogatory name? No, I didn't. You ignorant imbecile.
Feel better?

You said she had big boobs. Why are you looking at another woman's breasts???

We know. ;)

Be proud.
TisTrue

AOL

#10 Jun 14, 2008
Gwyneth wrote:
Topix needs to add "troll" in Judge it. And ban AOHell.
Or anyone from KY.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Jun 14, 2008
TisTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Or anyone from KY.
At least we know where Gwyneth is from. Where are you from? Oh, that's right. That hole you crawled out from. Yep, that's where you're from. So do us a favor and crawl back in it.
TisTrue

AOL

#13 Jun 14, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid ass. The eye is like a camera. It catches every part of the body. What a fool you are. Why don't you go crawl back in your hole and pull the dirt on top of you.
HAHAHAHAHA

"the eye is like a camera"

HAHA

You actually mean that don't you.

Perhaps the eye IS like a camera and DOES catch "every part" BUT...

It doesn't come on the TONY STEWART forum and post about another driver's girl friends boobs. YOU did that. Really, it should have been posted in the Kyle forum or the lesbian forum b/c it has NOTHING to do w/Tony Stewart.

So who's the "stupid ass"? HAHAHA

Not me!
TisTrue

AOL

#14 Jun 14, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>At least we know where Gwyneth is from. Where are you from? Oh, that's right. That hole you crawled out from. Yep, that's where you're from. So do us a favor and crawl back in it.
Okay Toni from FLA.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#15 Jun 14, 2008
TisTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Toni from FLA.
Go to he##. You ignorant moron.
Have you ever held a camera? Do you not see the whole subject your taking a picture of? Somebody as stupid as you wouldn't know that.
At least I said I had posted as Toni while I was in Pensacola, FL. Don't you have the balls to tell us where you are posting from? AOL? Where the hell is that? Oh, yeah, that hole you keep crawling out of.
You're nothing but a POS who doesn't have the tanates to tell us where you're posting from. Why don't you fess up, coward?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#16 Jun 14, 2008
TisTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA
"the eye is like a camera"
HAHA
You actually mean that don't you.
Perhaps the eye IS like a camera and DOES catch "every part" BUT...
It doesn't come on the TONY STEWART forum and post about another driver's girl friends boobs. YOU did that. Really, it should have been posted in the Kyle forum or the lesbian forum b/c it has NOTHING to do w/Tony Stewart.
So who's the "stupid ass"? HAHAHA
Not me!
Now, who is the stupid one? I guess you've never seen other drivers' names on here. I think that dirt from the hole you keep crawling out of is getting in your eyes.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#17 Jun 14, 2008
TisTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better?
You said she had big boobs. Why are you looking at another woman's breasts???
We know. ;)
Be proud.
Dude you're crazy. Women, unlike men,(and I am not implying you're a man, but who knows) can look at other women and think they are beautiful, well endowed or have a great butt. I for one happen to think that Crush on American Gladiators is one beautiful woman. Doesn't make me a lesbian in any way. We women have a way of appreciating each other men just can't seem to understand.
TisTrue

AOL

#18 Jun 14, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Go to he##. You ignorant moron.
Have you ever held a camera? Do you not see the whole subject your taking a picture of? Somebody as stupid as you wouldn't know that.
At least I said I had posted as Toni while I was in Pensacola, FL. Don't you have the balls to tell us where you are posting from? AOL? Where the hell is that? Oh, yeah, that hole you keep crawling out of.
You're nothing but a POS who doesn't have the tanates to tell us where you're posting from. Why don't you fess up, coward?
Yes, the camera sees the whole subject. YOUR EYES ONLY SAW THE GIRL'S BOOBS. You posted about it. Why are you arguing? I know you live for it, but, really...

You ONLY said you were Toni from FLA when you sad, sorry, old ass got BUSTED after about your third post. Then you CONFESS. Please don't make it sound like something it NEVER was.

What difference does it make where I'm posting from? Does that mean you'll know me? Or be able to track me down? I use AOL. That's my interent provider. Don't like it, send me money and I'll upgrade to something you'd prefer.
LOLZ

Cornelius, NC

#20 Jun 15, 2008
I noticed that Kyle's girlfriend has big boobs too, but I just didn't care enough to comment. You wouldn't insinuate that someone is gay because they noticed something so obvious.
TisTrue

AOL

#21 Jun 15, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your trailer, you sorry redneck. Why don't you use your welfare check to upgrade?
Wow!

So everyone that has AOL is a redneck, lives in a trailer and is on welfare?

You just insulted a whole pile of people there "Toni".
TisTrue

AOL

#22 Jun 15, 2008
LOLZ wrote:
I noticed that Kyle's girlfriend has big boobs too, but I just didn't care enough to comment. You wouldn't insinuate that someone is gay because they noticed something so obvious.
True.

However, she's also obsessed w/Maro. Misses her. Wants her back. Thinks (wishes) everyone is her. Wishing she'd post to her...

THEN comes on a Tony Stewart forum to post about some other driver's g/f's boobs.

Seems like enough clues to me.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#23 Jun 15, 2008
TisTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
So everyone that has AOL is a redneck, lives in a trailer and is on welfare?
You just insulted a whole pile of people there "Toni".
Yeah, moron. Just like you insult every lesbian in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Wed The Phartzz 5
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Tue True Phartse 20
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov 18 littlebit 3
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 17 manic 76
News Darian Grubb named crew chief for William Byron... Nov 2 Be Phartse 5
Tony's official store (Jun '12) Oct '17 Smarter 8
When will the MYSTIC return with a good story (Aug '06) Oct '17 Smarter 433
More from around the web