48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
today's truck race is on SPEED at 2 PM EST
manic 2

Hamden, CT

#2 Apr 14, 2013
NASCAR on SPEED ‏@NASCARonSPEED 2m

RT @mikehembree: Jeb Burton wins Truck pole at Rockingham. James Buescher second.#nascar
I will say one thing watching the truck races . People are seeing the future NASCAR Cup Champs. Lot of talent will be coming up.Its going to be fun to watch.

Since: Feb 12

New Britain, CT

#3 Apr 14, 2013
GREAT win for AUTISM.I wonder if they park Ron H.?????

Hartford, CT

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Jeff Gluck ‏@jeff_gluck 3h

NASCAR must handle the Ron Hornaday situation the same way it handled the Kyle Busch situation: Park him. Sorry.

Hartford, CT

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Wind Tunnel ‏@SPEEDWindTunnel 2h

.@SPEEDWindTunnel: Should #NASCAR have parked Ron Hornaday for turning Darrell Wallace, Jr. under caution in the #NCWTS race @ Rockingham?
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Apr 14, 2013
they SHOULD park Hornaday... but that sure was a GOOD RACE!!!! hey,, they can no longer say tracks like Rockingham have too few seats... Get the nationwide race back there next! It is a sweet track!

Hartford, CT

#8 Apr 14, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
they SHOULD park Hornaday... but that sure was a GOOD RACE!!!! hey,, they can no longer say tracks like Rockingham have too few seats... Get the nationwide race back there next! It is a sweet track!
I agree . I have never been to a race at the ROCK .But my oldest son has & he loved the the races there.

Wethersfield, CT

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Jim Utter ‏@jim_utter 14m
Video of Ron Hornaday-Darrell Wallace Jr. wreck. You make the call. http://sulia.com/my_thoughts/9ce2c1e3-a06a-44... …

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Dec 27 Manic bitch hehehe 8
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov '16 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
More from around the web