Tara Roquemore expecting a baby - not...

Tara Roquemore expecting a baby - not with Tony

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cat

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
This may be old news.....

I was looking for a baby registry for a friend and ran across hers. Looks like she is due with a girl any day.
Nitro

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Probably good it isn't with Smoke, he would be a terrible father!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Congrats to Tara and the father to be...Wishing you all the best.

Since: Jan 09

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
I hope the guy she is with now treats her better than Tony ever did.
TSRfan

Chalfont, PA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Nitro wrote:
Probably good it isn't with Smoke, he would be a terrible father!
I think when the time comes, he will be a great dad.
Kathy

Stevenson, MD

#7 Sep 14, 2009
SierraCam wrote:
I hope the guy she is with now treats her better than Tony ever did.
Well he certainly couldn't do any worse.

According to the baby registry, she's about to pop any day now !!!

Congrats to them.

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2009
What did Tara say when she found out she was pregnant?
"Is it MINE?"

HH answers you pregnancy questions:

Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers rather then briefs?
A: Yes, but youíll have an even better chance if he doesnít wear anything at all!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A : No, 35 children are enough!

Q: Ever since Iíve been pregnant, I havenít been able to go to bed at night without onion rings. Is this a normal craving?
A: Depends on what youíre doing with them...

Q:Where is the best place to store breast milk?
A: In your breasts.

Q:My childbirth instructor says itís not pain Iíll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#10 Sep 14, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
What did Tara say when she found out she was pregnant?
"Is it MINE?"
HH answers you pregnancy questions:
Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers rather then briefs?
A: Yes, but youíll have an even better chance if he doesnít wear anything at all!
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A : No, 35 children are enough!
Q: Ever since Iíve been pregnant, I havenít been able to go to bed at night without onion rings. Is this a normal craving?
A: Depends on what youíre doing with them...
Q:Where is the best place to store breast milk?
A: In your breasts.
Q:My childbirth instructor says itís not pain Iíll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
LOL

Love the last one! hehehehehehe
apple

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2009
She's a pretty girl. This kid will be a doll. She did good getting away from Tony.

I'm surprised the jealous freak isn't all over this.
Ahem. You know who.
apple

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
What did Tara say when she found out she was pregnant?
"Is it MINE?"
HH answers you pregnancy questions:
Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers rather then briefs?
A: Yes, but youíll have an even better chance if he doesnít wear anything at all!
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A : No, 35 children are enough!
Q: Ever since Iíve been pregnant, I havenít been able to go to bed at night without onion rings. Is this a normal craving?
A: Depends on what youíre doing with them...
Q:Where is the best place to store breast milk?
A: In your breasts.
Q:My childbirth instructor says itís not pain Iíll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
Here she is showing her jealousy.
confused

Coram, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2009
apple wrote:
<quoted text>Here she is showing her jealousy.
what came first the apple or the tree?
confused

Coram, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2009
apple wrote:
She's a pretty girl. This kid will be a doll. She did good getting away from Tony.
I'm surprised the jealous freak isn't all over this.
Ahem. You know who.
Is minnie mouse a dog or a cat?

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#15 Sep 15, 2009
apple wrote:
<quoted text>Here she is showing her jealousy.
Huh? Ummm...you have MOST definitely gotten me mixed up w/ someone else!

Since: Dec 06

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Sep 15, 2009
Two thoughts,

1st- So
2nd- At least Smoke didn't do it.
Jan14

AOL

#18 Sep 15, 2009
Amy W wrote:
Two thoughts,
1st- So
2nd- At least Smoke didn't do it.
LOL at your 2nd thought!!!! I feel the same way!
Jane

Charlotte, NC

#19 Sep 16, 2009
I hope she can find the peace and joy no one will ever have with Tony. Good luck to her and I bet the baby will be a cutie!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#21 Sep 16, 2009
Nitro wrote:
Probably good it isn't with Smoke, he would be a terrible father!
You seem to know a lot about Tony. Have you ever lived with him that you can make such an asinine statement? Where do you get your proof?
whosethedaddy

Girvin, TX

#22 Sep 27, 2009
ElvisDaBear14

Abingdon, MD

#23 Sep 27, 2009
whosethedaddy wrote:
http://www.toysrus.com/registr y/search/index.jsp?_flowExecut ionKey=_c41974AFC-DB72-90DE-17 D0-9C9074460D00_k9613532E-E823 -4459-49E8-A067795B4968&ov errideStore=TRUS
Just leave the woman alone for heaven's sake.

Since: Dec 06

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Sep 28, 2009
whosethedaddy wrote:
http://www.toysrus.com/registr y/search/index.jsp?_flowExecut ionKey=_c41974AFC-DB72-90DE-17 D0-9C9074460D00_k9613532E-E823 -4459-49E8-A067795B4968&ov errideStore=TRUS
Again who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks 21 hr BetPhartse 8
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec 12 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec 3 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov 28 Black sucker only 10
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Nov 22 The Phartzz 5
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov 18 littlebit 3
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 17 manic 76
More from around the web