now that the fraud bicyclist comes cl...

now that the fraud bicyclist comes clean, when will CHAD and JIMSTER come CLEAN?

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
when are they going to admit all their cheating and NASCAR meddling in order for them to get ANY wins ever??
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#2 Jan 18, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
when are they going to admit all their cheating and NASCAR meddling in order for them to get ANY wins ever??
Debi Decot from Alexandria VA. This is getting old. Go back to the forum you were on. OOOPS You made bitter enemies over there.tisk tisk
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Debi Decot from Alexandria VA. This is getting old. Go back to the forum you were on. OOOPS You made bitter enemies over there.tisk tisk
I was always only on this forum... duh...
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#4 Jan 18, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>I was always only on this forum... duh...
ROTFLMFAO Well then Debi Decot why are their people coming on here asking U how would you like you daughter Nicky & granddaughter Charlotte gunned down . What did U do to pizz people off Debi Decot ?????????
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
interesting... do I need to call the FBI to inform them of those threats??? seriously my dear misguided fool, I pray for you.
and BTW.. cheating makes a "sport" illegitimate
manic2

Hartford, CT

#6 Jan 19, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
interesting... do I need to call the FBI to inform them of those threats??? seriously my dear misguided fool, I pray for you.
and BTW.. cheating makes a "sport" illegitimate
Well the only way a athlete gets caught doping or cheating is .... It is their fellow players that protest. History has proven this over & over again. I still stand by what I have stated before. If a driver or team owner REALLY. BELIEVES a driver is doping or cheating it is up to them to take a stand & protest.NASCAR. can not run a race if the drivers refuse to drive. But look at it this way when the 48 won its last championship What person showed up to congradulate. JJ?????????? It was SMOKE!!!!!!!!!! FYI Debi Decot no one has tried harder then you to kill off you're own Daughter. But you know what they say...Try Try. Again & you will'succeed ;););) But U brought me good LUCK I Won the lottery. Isn't. THAT A BITCH ;);););)!!!!!!!!!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> Well the only way a athlete gets caught doping or cheating is .... It is their fellow players that protest. History has proven this over & over again. I still stand by what I have stated before. If a driver or team owner REALLY. BELIEVES a driver is doping or cheating it is up to them to take a stand & protest.NASCAR. can not run a race if the drivers refuse to drive. But look at it this way when the 48 won its last championship What person showed up to congradulate. JJ?????????? It was SMOKE!!!!!!!!!! FYI Debi Decot no one has tried harder then you to kill off you're own Daughter. But you know what they say...Try Try. Again & you will'succeed ;););) But U brought me good LUCK I Won the lottery. Isn't. THAT A BITCH ;);););)!!!!!!!!!
I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that all your demons abandon you
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#8 Jan 20, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that all your demons abandon you
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW . I WILL GET A Mega Millions & Power Ball tomorrow.Just so U know just because I walked away from the church does not mean I have any disrespect for it. So if you think praying for me will upset me . NOT GOING TO WORK TO EACH HIS OWN. Plus if you were a REAL CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD KNOW YOUR HOLY BIBLE BY HEART & WOULD QUOTE FROM IT.( By the way I have read the Bible from cover to cover from the time I learned to read :) How many times have U read the Holy Bible Debi Decot????????? Again thanks for the LOTTERY WIN !!!!!!:):) KEEP PRAYING FOR ME DEBI DECOT FROM ALEXANDRA Va. YOU GO GIRL }}}}}}}}
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#9 Jan 21, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW . I WILL GET A Mega Millions & Power Ball tomorrow.Just so U know just because I walked away from the church does not mean I have any disrespect for it. So if you think praying for me will upset me . NOT GOING TO WORK TO EACH HIS OWN. Plus if you were a REAL CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD KNOW YOUR HOLY BIBLE BY HEART & WOULD QUOTE FROM IT.( By the way I have read the Bible from cover to cover from the time I learned to read :) How many times have U read the Holy Bible Debi Decot????????? Again thanks for the LOTTERY WIN !!!!!!:):) KEEP PRAYING FOR ME DEBI DECOT FROM ALEXANDRA Va. YOU GO GIRL }}}}}}}}
Will you be on TV claiming your prize?
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be on TV claiming your prize?
What R you stupid??????? Unlike YOU PEOPLE I read true crime . Letting ANYONE know you have come into money sets you up to be robbed & killed .Hell I wouldn't want my own family to know if I hit the big one. LMAO If you looked into it even the lottery committee tells people its safer to keep it quite.Unlike people on here I keep my personal & family life to myself .I never use my real name even on the internet I point a finger in my phone book and use that name. LMAO

Since: Feb 12

New Britain, CT

#11 Jan 21, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that all your demons abandon you
Debi the books The Exorcist ,Angle & Demons & The Da Vinci Code <<< They R not the Holy Bible they R fiction!! Great reading material but still fiction. ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Jan 21, 2013
manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>What R you stupid??????? Unlike YOU PEOPLE I read true crime . Letting ANYONE know you have come into money sets you up to be robbed & killed .Hell I wouldn't want my own family to know if I hit the big one. LMAO If you looked into it even the lottery committee tells people its safer to keep it quite.Unlike people on here I keep my personal & family life to myself .I never use my real name even on the internet I point a finger in my phone book and use that name. LMAO
I asked because the people who have won big lottery jackpots are always in the news. I thought it was something you had to do, give your name. You are so full of shyt, your eyes must be dark brown.
manic 2

Hartford, CT

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I asked because the people who have won big lottery jackpots are always in the news. I thought it was something you had to do, give your name. You are so full of shyt, your eyes must be dark brown.
My eyes are green by the way . And no you do not have to make your winnings public .I have worked with a lot of people that won big money in the lottery and refused to have it blasted all over the news . A friend of my moms won the BIG LOTTO (at the time)& no one new about it until after he passed away & the reading of his will.< and this took place before the internet craze when things were a hell a lot safer then now . With the internet hackers NOTHING IS SAFE . If U followed twitter R & K Newman admitted someone hacked into their accounts. It is better to keep your personal life to yourself when it involves money J/S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[email protected] (Apr '07) May 1 RONNIE 459
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Apr 29 jamesvaughn 61
tony's back !!! Apr 29 CatRod53 43
Tony Honored Mar '16 manic 4
Please let Tony Stewart Back be Broken Mar '16 guess who 53
SHR Going to Ford in 2017 Feb '16 guess who 8
Nascar Dictators Feb '16 guess who 4
More from around the web