Wayde...and the like.

Since: Apr 07

Changing photo..changing mood.

#1 Aug 26, 2007
Give your ego a frickin break. At some point you must consider that there are people around here that care about more than racing and the majority on here care absoultely ZILCH about what you say and think. You say you are a FATHER? Well, you are guiding your child in the ways you seem fit...bringing up a trash talking snob who thinks absolutely nothing of anyone or anything other than themselves.

The story about the girl that got killed is not longer available. The newspaper took it of...for cripes sake if you want to read it follow the links on the NEWSPAPER SITE and you can PURCHASE IT for your own self ammusement!

Otherwise, I will continue to scroll past you, you do seem to settle down when you are not paid attention to.

After to day, either you, or your group of slugs who think you are above humanity, kindness, compassion, or caring about what you cannot comprehend can just go away, get flaged for your arrogance or simply ignored.

Oh, dont even respond, I really dont care.
debi does

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2007
Wayde, since this forum has your name on it, I thought I would write you a note too!!!
so, do you think that Jeff is ever going to be able to win another COT race, since Chad and Steve can't cheat anymore???
Tony Fan Still

AOL

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Speaking of Wayde, he hasn't been on today with his normal Jeffie giving 500 points to Mr. Stewart when the chase starts. Could it be that he realizes Tony doesn't need the chase to catch up to poor Jeffie? 4th in points to 2nd in one week...not bad. He could easily pass Jeffie at the rate they are both going without having to reset the points. He probably can't take the bashing of his poor driver losing ground to the great orange shark nipping at his heels.

“I support Brain Tumor and ”

Since: Feb 07

Epilepsy Awareness!

#4 Aug 26, 2007
Tony Fan Still wrote:
Speaking of Wayde, he hasn't been on today with his normal Jeffie giving 500 points to Mr. Stewart when the chase starts. Could it be that he realizes Tony doesn't need the chase to catch up to poor Jeffie? 4th in points to 2nd in one week...not bad. He could easily pass Jeffie at the rate they are both going without having to reset the points. He probably can't take the bashing of his poor driver losing ground to the great orange shark nipping at his heels.
Maybe it is because he has been banned because of the things he said in the Kaylee thread. Good riddance.

Since: Dec 06

Lufkin, TX

#5 Aug 27, 2007
borednow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is because he has been banned because of the things he said in the Kaylee thread. Good riddance.
No he is sitting in his jail cell. He only gets out an hour a day. And think he chooses to spend his time over here.

Since: May 07

Forest Grove, OR

#6 Aug 27, 2007
patzambo dot com wrote:
Give your ego a frickin break. At some point you must consider that there are people around here that care about more than racing and the majority on here care absoultely ZILCH about what you say and think. You say you are a FATHER? Well, you are guiding your child in the ways you seem fit...bringing up a trash talking snob who thinks absolutely nothing of anyone or anything other than themselves.
The story about the girl that got killed is not longer available. The newspaper took it of...for cripes sake if you want to read it follow the links on the NEWSPAPER SITE and you can PURCHASE IT for your own self ammusement!
Otherwise, I will continue to scroll past you, you do seem to settle down when you are not paid attention to.
After to day, either you, or your group of slugs who think you are above humanity, kindness, compassion, or caring about what you cannot comprehend can just go away, get flaged for your arrogance or simply ignored.
Oh, dont even respond, I really dont care.
I think you are all getting snookered! I can't find a thing on teh net about it! LOL!

Forest Grove, OR

#8 Aug 27, 2007
Tony Fan Still wrote:
Are you saying that Stewrat isn't going to takes Jeffs charity in two weeks? I bet he does! Any bets? I'll be keeping track of the number of points that Stewrat beats Jeff by at the end of the year! LOL!
Tony Fan Still

AOL

#9 Aug 27, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying that Stewrat isn't going to takes Jeffs charity in two weeks? I bet he does! Any bets? I'll be keeping track of the number of points that Stewrat beats Jeff by at the end of the year! LOL!
Awww look, you are still around...and admitting that Stewart IS going to beat poor Jeffie at the end of the year. Glad to see you came around. Let's see...Tony moves from 4th to 2nd in one week. He is only 349 points behind Jeffie Poo compared to the 475 or whatever he was 2 weeks ago...I would say he doesn't need charity. He would pass him in a couple of weeks the way Jeffie is running without the resetting of points. Jeffie Poo needs to step it up if he wants to win the championship regardless of the resetting of points in 2 weeks.

Forest Grove, OR

#10 Aug 27, 2007
Tony Fan Still wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww look, you are still around...and admitting that Stewart IS going to beat poor Jeffie at the end of the year. Glad to see you came around. Let's see...Tony moves from 4th to 2nd in one week. He is only 349 points behind Jeffie Poo compared to the 475 or whatever he was 2 weeks ago...I would say he doesn't need charity. He would pass him in a couple of weeks the way Jeffie is running without the resetting of points. Jeffie Poo needs to step it up if he wants to win the championship regardless of the resetting of points in 2 weeks.
LOL! Jeff's been locked in for weeks! He quit driving conservate back then! You really don't understand racing do you?!
Tony Fan Still

AOL

#11 Aug 27, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Jeff's been locked in for weeks! He quit driving conservate back then! You really don't understand racing do you?!
If he quit driving CONSERVATIVE (learn to spell), maybe he should go back to driving conservatively. I understand racing just fine, it's obvious that Jeffie Poo doesn't run well when he needs to. I don't think his lack of wins lately is him trying to drive unconservatively. Maybe you need to understand racing....Wins=more points when the chase starts, regardless of how many points he's ahead now. If this is him driving unconservatively, he sucks at it. Or maybe he's just being generous with his charity and letting the other drivers catch up on purpose????
debi does

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#12 Aug 27, 2007
Wayde wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Jeff's been locked in for weeks! He quit driving conservate back then! You really don't understand racing do you?!
He stopped driving conservatively and has had this bad of finishes???..why are you still his fan Wayde? you can come and join us Tony fans... the more the merrier

“'the most satisfying kiss..."”

Since: Jan 07

Grand Forks, ND

#13 Aug 27, 2007
Tony Fan Still wrote:
Speaking of Wayde, he hasn't been on today with his normal Jeffie giving 500 points to Mr. Stewart when the chase starts.
that's cuz jeffie don't have it the only reason that jeffie isn't down in the 8-10th place range is that jimmie had 3 dnf's or they both would be sitting on top of the points - that is why no one can catch them is the points gained by illegal 'inovations' on their cars...

I think that if your CC is fined and suspended for 4-6 weeks that the points you gained from any wins before that suspension is handed down should be illeminated and that driver(s)should be scored in 43rd place in those previous races -

it's really not fair to the guys that go out there week after week and DON'T cheat to have to try and make up points that a driver gains using an illegally modified car ...

and obviously knaus hasn't learned his lesson from being suspended 6 weeks at the beginning of last year cuz he turned around and did the same thing this year...

that should have doubled his suspension and the points they took should have been at least doubled ...
debi does

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Aug 27, 2007
TjoTony20Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
that's cuz jeffie don't have it the only reason that jeffie isn't down in the 8-10th place range is that jimmie had 3 dnf's or they both would be sitting on top of the points - that is why no one can catch them is the points gained by illegal 'inovations' on their cars...
I think that if your CC is fined and suspended for 4-6 weeks that the points you gained from any wins before that suspension is handed down should be illeminated and that driver(s)should be scored in 43rd place in those previous races -
it's really not fair to the guys that go out there week after week and DON'T cheat to have to try and make up points that a driver gains using an illegally modified car ...
and obviously knaus hasn't learned his lesson from being suspended 6 weeks at the beginning of last year cuz he turned around and did the same thing this year...
that should have doubled his suspension and the points they took should have been at least doubled ...
don't forget about the pit road officals helping Jimmie with the escaped tire, and the miracle pit selection that let Jeff be the only one not to go down a lap during a caution.. and the phantom debris... those are the reasons for 4 of those guys "wins". They both would have a single win each if not for these miracles.. the racing sure is good without all those unnecessary cautions... and just look who races to the front... not Jeff and Jimmie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Dec 27 Manic bitch hehehe 8
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
Biffle Out at Roush Nov '16 Manic 2
Nascar Family Spirit Nov '16 Manic 6
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
SHR adds Xfinity team in 2017 Sep '16 manic 28
More from around the web