Since: Dec 06

Lufkin, TX

#165 Sep 14, 2007
go jeff an jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>glad ta know you feel that way about your vows.........im just saying you really cut him down pretty good.
Your right Andy, he should have never started seeing a married woman. And the man could use a shower and use soap and shampoo.But that doesn't change how I feel about him as a driver.

“All hail...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#166 Sep 18, 2007
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>Your right Andy, he should have never started seeing a married woman. And the man could use a shower and use soap and shampoo.But that doesn't change how I feel about him as a driver.
ROFL! You just had to get him back in the shower again, didn't you! BTW, my thong was made in Malaysia. Guess I'm in trouble too. Sigh...

Since: Dec 06

Lufkin, TX

#167 Sep 18, 2007
Sycamore wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! You just had to get him back in the shower again, didn't you! BTW, my thong was made in Malaysia. Guess I'm in trouble too. Sigh...
He!! yes that man is in need of a shower.
Carolyn

Harmonsburg, PA

#168 Sep 18, 2007
go jeff an jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>imake an exception for jeffs merchandise.
If you are so intent on not having anything which is not made in America, by all means don't make any exceptions. Even if they are Gordon merchandise. Burn them, throw them in the trash, just get rid of them. You keep using the word Jap. Reason enough to throw all of Jeff Gordon's merchandise away. You sure don't want anything made in Japan in your house. You might become contaminated with hate, which you are already full of it.
sleezytee

Ballwin, MO

#169 Sep 24, 2007
EWBS wrote:
Play nice, boys and girls. No long commentaries just a yes or no if you will no longer cheer for Gibbs drivers because they're going to drive Toyota. We have enough threads arguing the yeas and nays of the issue. Just say yes, I won't cheer for JGR, or No, I'll stick with JGR
Yes, I wont cheer.
sleezytee

Ballwin, MO

#170 Sep 24, 2007
Yes I wont cheer.

“I'm Just What Tony Needs”

Since: Sep 07

Grand Forks, ND

#171 Sep 24, 2007
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so intent on not having anything which is not made in America, by all means don't make any exceptions. Even if they are Gordon merchandise. Burn them, throw them in the trash, just get rid of them. You keep using the word Jap. Reason enough to throw all of Jeff Gordon's merchandise away. You sure don't want anything made in Japan in your house. You might become contaminated with hate, which you are already full of it.
Yeah don't forget about the
Sony
Hitachi
Mitsubishi
Toshiba (my puter is and I just bought a new one to replace the old one that was almost 10 years old and has 'retired' to a life of playing video games...
the list is pretty much endless...
cuz even the stuff that is 'assembled in the US isn't always made here... electronics are almost always made in Japan, Taiwan and China...Oh NO NOT the components in my computer ... they have to go too... gee then none of the Tony haters could post anymore... oh happy, happy joy, joy what a day...
Tony Rules

Sallisaw, OK

#172 Sep 25, 2007
NEVER
Ns20cr

Youngstown, OH

#173 Sep 25, 2007
The car changes not the driver, so tony 100% all the way!=)

Since: Jan 07

Mooresville, NC

#174 Sep 25, 2007
No - Not because they will drive a Toyota - I am leaving for other reasons.

Since: Dec 06

Duluth MN

#175 Sep 25, 2007
I am gonna laugh next year when Tony is driving a Toyota!!

“I'm Just What Tony Needs”

Since: Sep 07

Grand Forks, ND

#176 Sep 25, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
I am gonna laugh next year when Tony is driving a Toyota!!
'Yeap and when he wins his 2nd championship in two years... back-to-backs...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#177 Sep 25, 2007
SmokesDreamGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
'Yeap and when he wins his 2nd championship in two years... back-to-backs...
Good post, SmokesDream!! LOL! I agree 100%

Since: Dec 06

Duluth MN

#178 Sep 27, 2007
SmokesDreamGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
'Yeap and when he wins his 2nd championship in two years... back-to-backs...
Yes, we have all seen how good Dale Jarrett and Mikey W have done in the Jap Crap Machines. Good Luck Tony!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#179 Sep 27, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have all seen how good Dale Jarrett and Mikey W have done in the Jap Crap Machines. Good Luck Tony!
There will be no comparison.
Smokefan1228

United States

#180 Sep 27, 2007
I'm sticking with Tony reguardless. It's all about the driver not the team or the car.

“Here's to all the nonbelievers”

Since: Aug 07

Peterborough, ON, Canada

#181 Sep 27, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have all seen how good Dale Jarrett and Mikey W have done in the Jap Crap Machines. Good Luck Tony!
And do you really think that Mikey and DJ would have been much better with Ford or Chevy? Look at Bill Davis, he was a struggling team before the switch and still struggles, so you've proven nothing. A brand new team is bound to have troubles the first year REGARDLESS of manufacturer!

“I'm Just What Tony Needs”

Since: Sep 07

Grand Forks, ND

#182 Sep 27, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we have all seen how good Dale Jarrett and Mikey W have done in the Jap Crap Machines. Good Luck Tony!
I have to agree that Mikey and DJ were good in their time ... Neither one is any where NEAR Tony's talent in a car... I will take that to the bank and Obviously Joe believes so too or they wouldn't be switching ...

Since: Dec 06

Concord, NC

#183 Sep 30, 2007
Did ya'll see Tony's interview on Speed this morning. He said he doesn't care what he drives and that any young driver who get's his first contract doesn't either. You go with a team who you think will be successful regardless of the make of car they race. Tony just proved that his loyalty will always be to his race team, not the kind of car he drives.

Since: Apr 07

AOL

#184 Sep 30, 2007
NC Roxy wrote:
Did ya'll see Tony's interview on Speed this morning. He said he doesn't care what he drives and that any young driver who get's his first contract doesn't either. You go with a team who you think will be successful regardless of the make of car they race. Tony just proved that his loyalty will always be to his race team, not the kind of car he drives.
You are right about that..Go Tony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Tony wil be on crutches in Vegas Dec 17 CatRod53 17
Sprint Unlimited Changes Dec 17 GO TONY GO 2
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Dec 6 Jackie Kelly 420
Chase Chat Nov '14 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov '14 llmrees 42
More from around the web