Tony and Tara..
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2007
If Tara was with him this week - then she should be with him tonight. You know she's NOT gonna miss a camera or video or TV moment. That should pretty much settle if they are back together. She very well could have been at the race on Tuesday - but, he might have been just using her - like she's used him. Getting some of that fair play going. Then again - didn't this all start between them when Home Depot "hired" her to be his "escort" to an awards show or something. Maybe she's just back in the "business" -I mean Home Depot business(wink)- jk

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Pearl River, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2007
<sigh>

It was a nice 3 months.

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 25, 2007
Nascar Gurly Gurl wrote:
If Tara was with him this week - then she should be with him tonight. You know she's NOT gonna miss a camera or video or TV moment. That should pretty much settle if they are back together. She very well could have been at the race on Tuesday - but, he might have been just using her - like she's used him. Getting some of that fair play going. Then again - didn't this all start between them when Home Depot "hired" her to be his "escort" to an awards show or something. Maybe she's just back in the "business" -I mean Home Depot business(wink)- jk
I say we take bets!

Issue One - Will she be with him tonight?

Issue Two - If she is with him - what will she be wearing???

Issue Three - What sort of remark will Tony say on his show to cover his lie/ass?
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#4 Aug 25, 2007
1-- no she want be with him because she is in hiding again..lol
2 something nice
3 i don't think he will say anything...

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Pearl River, NY

#6 Aug 25, 2007
Can someone let me know what happens during pre race in this painfully bizarre mess. Im working today til 7 so Im just going to miss the opening, purple jackets, etc. :)
EWBS

Burlington, WI

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Does anyone here have the balls to call TSL Tuesday night and congratulate Tony on getting back with Tara? You could give a line to Pabst, who screens the calls, and tell him you're going to ask some racing question but when you get on the phone, say something about seeing Tara at the Kentucky race and how great it is that they're back together. That ought to fry a few balls.
tsjustdraftin

Abbeville, LA

#8 Aug 25, 2007
Maro wrote:
<sigh>
It was a nice 3 months.
Amen to that.

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we take bets!
Issue One - Will she be with him tonight?
Issue Two - If she is with him - what will she be wearing???
Issue Three - What sort of remark will Tony say on his show to cover his lie/ass?
I agree - let's put it to a bet.

Issue One - She will be with him - if she with him earlier this week.

Issue Two - She'll be wearing something that will sparkle off that glowing mane of hair she's always playing with (maybe she's hoping to get a suave shampoo commerical or something)

Issue Three - I think we should all call his show. I mean if the position is filled then he needs to stop taking applications.

I'm with you - he's gonna cover it up OR he'll play one of those "best of" shows in hopes it dies down.
VIPWitch3

AOL

#10 Aug 25, 2007
Ok I'll crack:

1. NO
2. N/A
3. Nothing (unless in general conversation)

I hate for this crap to start again! That's it for me.

Since: Jun 07

AOL

#11 Aug 25, 2007
Oh, please let this be another rumor. I thought he said he wouldn't take her back if she came crawling. If they are all I can say is trash deserves trash.
THE ONE AND ONLY

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2007
2020 Vision wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we take bets!
Issue One - Will she be with him tonight?
Issue Two - If she is with him - what will she be wearing???
Issue Three - What sort of remark will Tony say on his show to cover his lie/ass?
Tara will not be with him in the time slots that puts him in public and on the sidelines. Tara and Tony never did split, she goes to the track but hangs with his dad and friends, cause he loves her and hates her having to put up with the crap like you all give so he protects her. AND the heated barn is still on, sorry!!!!Time for you all to just give it up and move on with Elliott, but i live by him and know him and his family and loves his girl so take Morgan Shepard he is an awesome guy and looks good for his age, but remember, the "SHAG MAN" {{MR JAMES HILTON}} belongs to Andy and Granny!!
THE ONE AND ONLY

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2007
EWBS wrote:
Does anyone here have the balls to call TSL Tuesday night and congratulate Tony on getting back with Tara? You could give a line to Pabst, who screens the calls, and tell him you're going to ask some racing question but when you get on the phone, say something about seeing Tara at the Kentucky race and how great it is that they're back together. That ought to fry a few balls.
You will not get nothing on Tara, they will just chalk it up as a phone problem and move on, believe me i know them and they have never split. Tony will continue to protect her no matter what and will say it is only rumor just to make sure she dont have to go through the hell you all continue to put her through but i explained all of the crap on here about Tara and told him to not pay no mind, they do that to every body there addicted to hurting people!!!

“I support Brain Tumor and ”

Since: Feb 07

Epilepsy Awareness!

#15 Aug 25, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>Tara will not be with him in the time slots that puts him in public and on the sidelines. Tara and Tony never did split, she goes to the track but hangs with his dad and friends, cause he loves her and hates her having to put up with the crap like you all give so he protects her. AND the heated barn is still on, sorry!!!!Time for you all to just give it up and move on with Elliott, but i live by him and know him and his family and loves his girl so take Morgan Shepard he is an awesome guy and looks good for his age, but remember, the "SHAG MAN" {{MR JAMES HILTON}} belongs to Andy and Granny!!
Okay, so she (granny)seems to live in Richmond, VA, near where I live. But, she seems to also live somewhere in Indiana, because she "lives by him and know him"? I must be geographically confused.

For what it is worth Granny, I could not care less who Tony is seeing. I will always be a Tony fan.

Since: Dec 06

Lubbock, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>You will not get nothing on Tara, they will just chalk it up as a phone problem and move on, believe me i know them and they have never split. Tony will continue to protect her no matter what and will say it is only rumor just to make sure she dont have to go through the hell you all continue to put her through but i explained all of the crap on here about Tara and told him to not pay no mind, they do that to every body there addicted to hurting people!!!
HI granny! How are ya doing?

“Proud Supporter of SHR”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#17 Aug 25, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>You will not get nothing on Tara, they will just chalk it up as a phone problem and move on, believe me i know them and they have never split. Tony will continue to protect her no matter what and will say it is only rumor just to make sure she dont have to go through the hell you all continue to put her through but i explained all of the crap on here about Tara and told him to not pay no mind, they do that to every body there addicted to hurting people!!!
Hmm...is it him "protecting" her OR him being ashamed of her. If I was her and I was with him - I would REALLY be wondering that. Looks like if he wanted to be with her - he could care less what people said. When did Tony start living his life based on what others thought. Unless you are saying we are more important to him then her and if that's the case ---THANKS - that made my day.....
Just Wondering

Seven Mile, OH

#18 Aug 25, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>Tara will not be with him in the time slots that puts him in public and on the sidelines. Tara and Tony never did split, she goes to the track but hangs with his dad and friends, cause he loves her and hates her having to put up with the crap like you all give so he protects her. AND the heated barn is still on, sorry!!!!Time for you all to just give it up and move on with Elliott, but i live by him and know him and his family and loves his girl so take Morgan Shepard he is an awesome guy and looks good for his age, but remember, the "SHAG MAN" {{MR JAMES HILTON}} belongs to Andy and Granny!!
Sorry to up set your apple cart but they did split.He has been calling my friend and he said they split. He even ask her out I know this to be true she was at my house when he called her cell phone.. No Tara hanging on Tony.....
Just Wondering

Seven Mile, OH

#19 Aug 25, 2007
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
<quoted text>Tara will not be with him in the time slots that puts him in public and on the sidelines. Tara and Tony never did split, she goes to the track but hangs with his dad and friends, cause he loves her and hates her having to put up with the crap like you all give so he protects her. AND the heated barn is still on, sorry!!!!Time for you all to just give it up and move on with Elliott, but i live by him and know him and his family and loves his girl so take Morgan Shepard he is an awesome guy and looks good for his age, but remember, the "SHAG MAN" {{MR JAMES HILTON}} belongs to Andy and Granny!!
You and Andy can have the old far$. Who would want him he is to old to cut the mustard..His playing days are played out......

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

Tulsa, OK

#20 Aug 25, 2007
VIPWitch3 wrote:
Ok I'll crack:
1. NO
2. N/A
3. Nothing (unless in general conversation)
I hate for this crap to start again! That's it for me.
Too hard to resist, isn't it? LOL!

Good to hear from you! Granny's back causing trouble - surprise!!!

“Always watching...”

Since: Aug 07

Tulsa, OK

#21 Aug 25, 2007
Maro wrote:
Can someone let me know what happens during pre race in this painfully bizarre mess. Im working today til 7 so Im just going to miss the opening, purple jackets, etc.:)
Of course - we will give you the very non-Rusty play-by-play (which means we will know what we are talking about and not say "I tell you what")!

How'd you get stuck working til 7 on race night?

Here are my predictions -

1. She will be with him - the cat is literally out of the bag. Yes, pun intended!!!
2. I agree she will wear something sparkly - she would not want anything to outshine her or her hair.
3. I think he will play it off that he was horny and all the men will laugh and think he is cool while we start another thread about him being ignorant!!!
Crispy

Redmond, WA

#22 Aug 25, 2007
That forum I've posted a link to here a couple times has Tony & Tara talk going on ... Is that anyone from here? ;)

http://www.talk-sports.net/nascar/girlfriend....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona 500: What we learned during the Great A... Feb 21 RacePhartse 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Feb 21 digger39 463
Who didn't see this coming? Jan '18 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan '18 AgreePhart 124
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec '17 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec '17 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov '17 Black sucker only 10
More from around the web