Spirit warror

United States

#1 May 21, 2013
Hey andy we back in the grouve so lets show these folks how us 2 fine nice ladies roll
Spirit warror

United States

#2 May 21, 2013
Ya know andy u see i still could win a spelling bee such awesome spellers we are an we can toot our own horns
FOX NEWS

Salisbury, NC

#3 May 21, 2013
Okay, Granny rolls to the right like she's supposed to. Andy rolls so far to the left,she is in danger of her brains falling out...lol
andy

Biloxi, MS

#4 May 22, 2013
hey granny'' yes'' we have been very nice an polite these last couple years i knew we could do it
thanks for the thinking cap u sent me cause it did work yes our spelling is much better now that we got the homophone ''
shrimp sesason starts june first i got the boat all ready to roll an tow vietamase workers for us both are ladies an very nice.we will be eating rice an fish every day.....did u see where that fox news person sais about my brain

dont she know that left is the only way to go''lol'''
like our nascar -- go fast turn left''
thats only what our shrimp boat is gonna do to''
andy

Biloxi, MS

#5 May 22, 2013
Spirit warror wrote:
Hey andy we back in the grouve so lets show these folks how us 2 fine nice ladies roll
lol'' i agree granny we been a little to nice an calm lately
an im kinda tired of it aint you.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#6 May 22, 2013
andy wrote:
<quoted text>lol'' i agree granny we been a little to nice an calm lately
an im kinda tired of it aint you.
Just where the heck have you two ladies been? Kind of miss you, especially Granny. She is very nice. You can be nice when you want but, sorry to say, you can be mean a lot of times. Anyhoo, welcome back.
Spirit warror

United States

#7 May 22, 2013
I have been doing stuff i want before my time comes an did it all and more and my grandsons liee was taken in afgan last may 20 then my brother passed a few weeks later then shortly after my sister passed been a tough year but god is with us and when god is with you it gets you through. I do so much with the patriot guards for our fallen soldiers and a lot with cancer just on a break for a few days then lots to do for memorial day and july 4th just wanted to say hi for tony forum aint looking good ro a little andy an granny can liven it up
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#8 May 22, 2013
Spirit warror wrote:
I have been doing stuff i want before my time comes an did it all and more and my grandsons liee was taken in afgan last may 20 then my brother passed a few weeks later then shortly after my sister passed been a tough year but god is with us and when god is with you it gets you through. I do so much with the patriot guards for our fallen soldiers and a lot with cancer just on a break for a few days then lots to do for memorial day and july 4th just wanted to say hi for tony forum aint looking good ro a little andy an granny can liven it up
My sympathy to you and your family. And, don't you talk that way. You will be here for a long time, I hope. From 2010 to February of this year, I have lost three sisters and two nieces. The two nieces passed away last year; they were sisters and died twelve days apart. In a way it was a blessing their mother, my sister, had Alzheimers, so she never knew her two daughters had passed away. She just wondered why they didn't go visit her. But, such is life.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 May 23, 2013
Spirit warror wrote:
Please accept my deepest condolences for the recent losses in your family. Memorial Day w/e reminds our country of the sacrificies made by your family and grandson. You have my most heartfelt gratitude.

I personally want to express my appreciation for your dedication to our fallen soldiers and their families. God Bless You!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 May 23, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>My sympathy to you and your family. And, don't you talk that way. You will be here for a long time, I hope. From 2010 to February of this year, I have lost three sisters and two nieces. The two nieces passed away last year; they were sisters and died twelve days apart. In a way it was a blessing their mother, my sister, had Alzheimers, so she never knew her two daughters had passed away. She just wondered why they didn't go visit her. But, such is life.
Carolyn, I am so very sorry for the losses of your sisters and nieces. How sad too that your family has been a victim of Alzheimers. You are always so thoughtful and caring. Please take care. Love, Cat
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#11 May 23, 2013
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carolyn, I am so very sorry for the losses of your sisters and nieces. How sad too that your family has been a victim of Alzheimers. You are always so thoughtful and caring. Please take care. Love, Cat
Thank you, Cat. You are, by far, the nicest person on this forum. You and Emma. She is a sweetie, also.
You have a great week and hope you are still mending well. Wish you the best.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 May 26, 2013
What am I doing wrong? This forum shows Thursday, May 23, as the last post and that is the one by me. I am sure there are more recent postings. Help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony lost me yesterday.. Apr 14 CatRod53 8
Danica is PREGO Apr 8 Guess who 8
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Apr 7 Inianlke1 430
What Is It With Tony? Apr 1 guess who 19
News Tony Stewart-owned Eldora Speedway website hack... Mar 23 stewart scott 7
Tony Stewart (Mar '13) Mar 23 Jessie14 22
OT: WWE former wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin - ... (Mar '09) Mar 22 andrew test Martin 9
More from around the web