Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#1 Apr 12, 2013
IS ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!
J Paul Ghetto

Tempe, AZ

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Oh FFS, Debs! Yep--Kasey is an Illuminati tool & Monarch slave who has been duped by Tony, who we all know is a Freemason.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2013
J Paul Ghetto wrote:
Oh FFS, Debs! Yep--Kasey is an Illuminati tool & Monarch slave who has been duped by Tony, who we all know is a Freemason.
OMG another educated mind.. thanks... as for jimmie, the complete mind controlled slave who was brought in by Jeffro, the FIRST NASCAR ILLUMINATED one, with the evil Rick hendrick orchestrating it all.... how MANY teams does Rick Hendrick Get To Have On The Track???
but....do you feel that letting the Cheaters "win" and be crowned as champs in this "sport" is another way to turn this nation on its head morally? I do.
manic 2

Meriden, CT

#4 Apr 13, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>OMG another educated mind.. thanks... as for jimmie, the complete mind controlled slave who was brought in by Jeffro, the FIRST NASCAR ILLUMINATED one, with the evil Rick hendrick orchestrating it all.... how MANY teams does Rick Hendrick Get To Have On The Track???
but....do you feel that letting the Cheaters "win" and be crowned as champs in this "sport" is another way to turn this nation on its head morally? I do.
Debi NASCAR like Baseball, Football, basketball & Hockey they are nothing but a SPORT.Debi you take NASCAR WAY to serious. You let it consume you.
kahne fan

Salisbury, NC

#6 Apr 13, 2013
I love Kasey. I don't care if his sponsor is Preparation H, Depends, or that stuff they use for jock itch. Go 5!!!!!!! Go 48!!! Go 88!!...and i guess you can go too, 24...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2013
the ALL SEEING EYE as their logo...and the Illuminati is NOT non existent, it is the synagogue of satan...
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2013
kahne fan wrote:
I love Kasey. I don't care if his sponsor is Preparation H, Depends, or that stuff they use for jock itch. Go 5!!!!!!! Go 48!!! Go 88!!...and i guess you can go too, 24...
don't make deals with the devil, just because your driver has!!!!
Reynolds Wrap

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2013
You know, Debs---you are absolutely correct! I should have seen it, but I was blinded by the mind games the Illuminati play. Kasey was FORCED to wear “The All Seeing Eye” as a sign of his slavery to them.
Rick Hendrick---in cahoots with Chad, who is allegedly a high ranking member in The Temple Of Set—-has brainwashed and programmed Kasey to do the Illuminated Ones evil bidding. Poor, innocent Kasey is just a helpless pawn in these insidious and evil schemes for world domination.

Add in the fact that Tony—who is one of Kasey’s best friends-- is a Freemason who more then likely has subliminally “programmed” Kasey to be their puppet. Tony has exerted the mind tricks the Freemasons are renown for in an attempt to get Kasey to help carry out NASCAR’s evil plan to conquer the world!

Let’s look at the numerology aspect. If you add the Hendrick’s cars numbers-- 5+2+4+4+8+8+8 --it equals 39.
Ryan Newman drives the number 39. 39 is a “sacred” number to the Illuminati, since it consists of 3 and 9. Who does Ryan drive for? Coincidence?
I don’t think so!

Kasey used to drive the 9, then he drove the 4. 9-4 equals 5. 5 symbolizes the five points of the pentagram!
Tony drove the 33 in the Nationwide race at Daytona. 33 is the highest degree of Freemasonry.
Sam Hornish Jr is also supposedly a Freemason. His Nationwide car is the 12. 1+2 equals 3! Again, this CAN NOT be a coincidence!
It’s EVERYWHERE!
W T F

Stevensville, MD

#11 Apr 14, 2013
PLEASE tell me you people are joking? You CAN'T be serious?
kahne fan

Salisbury, NC

#12 Apr 14, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>don't make deals with the devil, just because your driver has!!!!
E X C U S E M E???!!!! That's a bit insulting. I don't make deals with the devil. And I don't think my drivers have, either. You have the right to your opinion, however delusional.

I liked you much better when you were going after politicians. Nuff said.
Lucia

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Apr 14, 2013
Reynolds Wrap wrote:
You know, Debs---you are absolutely correct! I should have seen it, but I was blinded by the mind games the Illuminati play. Kasey was FORCED to wear �The All Seeing Eye� as a sign of his slavery to them.
Rick Hendrick---in cahoots with Chad, who is allegedly a high ranking member in The Temple Of Set�-has brainwashed and programmed Kasey to do the Illuminated Ones evil bidding. Poor, innocent Kasey is just a helpless pawn in these insidious and evil schemes for world domination.
Add in the fact that Tony�who is one of Kasey�s best friends-- is a Freemason who more then likely has subliminally �programmed� Kasey to be their puppet. Tony has exerted the mind tricks the Freemasons are renown for in an attempt to get Kasey to help carry out NASCAR�s evil plan to conquer the world!
Let�s look at the numerology aspect. If you add the Hendrick�s cars numbers-- 5+2+4+4+8+8+8 --it equals 39.
Ryan Newman drives the number 39. 39 is a �sacred� number to the Illuminati, since it consists of 3 and 9. Who does Ryan drive for? Coincidence?
I don�t think so!
Kasey used to drive the 9, then he drove the 4. 9-4 equals 5. 5 symbolizes the five points of the pentagram!
Tony drove the 33 in the Nationwide race at Daytona. 33 is the highest degree of Freemasonry.
Sam Hornish Jr is also supposedly a Freemason. His Nationwide car is the 12. 1+2 equals 3! Again, this CAN NOT be a coincidence!
It�s EVERYWHERE!
The only thing about this post I MIGHT agree with is Chad being a Setian. That COULD be how he gets his power.
Detroit Rock Kitty

Henderson, NV

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Reynolds Wrap wrote:
You know, Debs---you are absolutely correct! I should have seen it, but I was blinded by the mind games the Illuminati play. Kasey was FORCED to wear �The All Seeing Eye� as a sign of his slavery to them.
Rick Hendrick---in cahoots with Chad, who is allegedly a high ranking member in The Temple Of Set�-has brainwashed and programmed Kasey to do the Illuminated Ones evil bidding. Poor, innocent Kasey is just a helpless pawn in these insidious and evil schemes for world domination.
Add in the fact that Tony�who is one of Kasey�s best friends-- is a Freemason who more then likely has subliminally �programmed� Kasey to be their puppet. Tony has exerted the mind tricks the Freemasons are renown for in an attempt to get Kasey to help carry out NASCAR�s evil plan to conquer the world!
Let�s look at the numerology aspect. If you add the Hendrick�s cars numbers-- 5+2+4+4+8+8+8 --it equals 39.
Ryan Newman drives the number 39. 39 is a �sacred� number to the Illuminati, since it consists of 3 and 9. Who does Ryan drive for? Coincidence?
I don�t think so!
It�s EVERYWHERE!
This is an epic troll! LOVE IT!
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Reynolds Wrap wrote:
You know, Debs---you are absolutely correct! I should have seen it, but I was blinded by the mind games the Illuminati play. Kasey was FORCED to wear “The All Seeing Eye” as a sign of his slavery to them.
Rick Hendrick---in cahoots with Chad, who is allegedly a high ranking member in The Temple Of Set—-has brainwashed and programmed Kasey to do the Illuminated Ones evil bidding. Poor, innocent Kasey is just a helpless pawn in these insidious and evil schemes for world domination.
Add in the fact that Tony—who is one of Kasey’s best friends-- is a Freemason who more then likely has subliminally “programmed” Kasey to be their puppet. Tony has exerted the mind tricks the Freemasons are renown for in an attempt to get Kasey to help carry out NASCAR’s evil plan to conquer the world!
Let’s look at the numerology aspect. If you add the Hendrick’s cars numbers-- 5+2+4+4+8+8+8 --it equals 39.
Ryan Newman drives the number 39. 39 is a “sacred” number to the Illuminati, since it consists of 3 and 9. Who does Ryan drive for? Coincidence?
I don’t think so!
It’s EVERYWHERE!
and... 39 = 3.. count them 3 13s!!!!!
let's investigate that JIMMIE IS a COMPLETE mind controlled what>???????
at any rate... evil rules the ovals that represent the womb... and the scoring pylon the phallus..
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#16 Apr 15, 2013
they use the handsome kasey to lure more into the matrix.... Kasey has ALWAYS driven for hendrick... the grand wizard of nascar... evernham = hendricks
Tess Stickles

Chandler, AZ

#17 Apr 16, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>and... 39 = 3.. count them 3 13s!!!!!
let's investigate that JIMMIE IS a COMPLETE mind controlled what>???????
at any rate... evil rules the ovals that represent the womb... and the scoring pylon the phallus..
Debi.....you need to check yourself into the nearest crazy home ASAP! Where in the f--k do you come up with this wacky sh!t?
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Tess Stickles wrote:
<quoted text>
Debi.....you need to check yourself into the nearest crazy home ASAP! Where in the f--k do you come up with this wacky sh!t?
I do not come up with it... it is the ancient mystery religion that oozed out of satanic Egypt in Biblical times!!!! They OWN everything and everyone ONE who has influence over humanity in these the End Times!
Bea Farony

Mesquite, NV

#19 Apr 17, 2013
So, Debs---according to your logic, Rick Hendrick is the anti-Christ, Jimmie & Chad are his minions to carry out his evil plans for world domination and Kasey is an innocent puppet being used to snare unsuspecting NASCAR fans into the vortex of Illuminati wickedness.

Gotcha.
48 SUCKS

Falls Church, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2013
No Bea,,, Obama is the antiChrist... Rick is a mere petty minion who was given the JOB of taking down the good old redneck sport of NASCAR getting people to yell for more cheating by his programmed mind controlled slaves jimmie and chad.... proclaiming a cheater to be champ 5 times has undermined this nations morals..
but,,, not too much longer and the economic crash around the world will be realized and all those who said to me "it hasn't happened yet... it hasn't happened yet... it hasn't happened yet".. will wish they listened and prepared.
IF you are not evil nephilim, like possibly manic, clown, and all the ladies who LEFT like writer lady, you still can turn to Jesus Christ to be saved, not needing to spend eternity in Hell with satan and all his minions.

Since: Feb 12

Windsor, CT

#21 Apr 18, 2013
48 SUCKS wrote:
No Bea,,, Obama is the antiChrist... Rick is a mere petty minion who was given the JOB of taking down the good old redneck sport of NASCAR getting people to yell for more cheating by his programmed mind controlled slaves jimmie and chad.... proclaiming a cheater to be champ 5 times has undermined this nations morals..
but,,, not too much longer and the economic crash around the world will be realized and all those who said to me "it hasn't happened yet... it hasn't happened yet... it hasn't happened yet".. will wish they listened and prepared.
IF you are not evil nephilim, like possibly manic, clown, and all the ladies who LEFT like writer lady, you still can turn to Jesus Christ to be saved, not needing to spend eternity in Hell with satan and all his minions.
Debi if you had been up in a real CHRISTAIN HOME . Jesus died for R sins . God forgives his children for their sins. Debi You use God & Jesus Christ to spread hate & fear. Like the terroiste use ALAH . I my have walked away from my religious faith . But I would NEVER SHOW ANY DISREPECT FOR ANYONES FAITH OR THE HOLY BIBLE.{{{{ NEVER }}} YOU R Nothing BUT A TERROIST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica is PREGO 9 hr guess who 1
What Is It With Tony? 16 hr guess who 19
News Tony Stewart-owned Eldora Speedway website hack... Mar 23 stewart scott 7
Tony Stewart (Mar '13) Mar 23 Jessie14 22
OT: WWE former wrestler Andrew "Test" Martin - ... (Mar '09) Mar 22 andrew test Martin 9
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Mar 20 digger39 47
Nascar Rules with Iron Fist Mar 18 Guess who 8
More from around the web