Nascar Wives

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jan 24, 2009
Kyles ex***
Teacher14Fan

Stillwater, OK

#23 Jan 24, 2009
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Portrayed? or how they acted? I adore Delana because she is the kind of lady to stick her foot up your ass if you ever insulted her. I think Katie Kenseth is classy too. Neither would let their husbands treat them the way Tony treats his girlfriends, but for the rest of the Nascar community, these women are disgusting. They date these guys and break up and then date other drivers and then date their crew chiefs. All they are interested in, is landing someone who is going to make 6 figures.
On a side note, you hear alot of things down here, as far as Nascar goes. The Harvicks are adored and apparently Tony is very close with them, sometimes I think a little too close cause Ive heard him say hes slept over their home naked a few times but anyway......Delana actually hung out with Tara for a whole day, because Tony asked her to, I guess to evaluate the girl, and whatever Tara's review was....lets just say there is a reason she hasnt dated anyone else in Nascar. You KNOW Ms Roquemore would date anyone in Nascar, and she is a pretty girl.....ever wonder why that hasnt happened?
Anyway. Kudos to Tony because he respected Delana's opinion, but these other gf's, wives are nasty. The drivers too. Ive heard Tony say he wished Clint and Athena would break up so he could ask her out.
Now Kyles ask is with Lance? Jr's ex is with Stremme. It never ends.
Maro, do you remember how hurt Tony sounded on his radio show because Kevin and Delana had a dinner party that him and Tara wasn't invited to? He just kept saying we were there..you should have called. I really do think he respects Delana's opinion because he knows she's with Kevin for the right reasons and into racing.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#24 Jan 24, 2009
I thought Clint and Althena did break up...did't he go to the banquet alone??

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Dahlonega, GA

#25 Jan 24, 2009
Yes they are broken up.

Since: Dec 06

Benton, KY

#26 Jan 24, 2009
Maro wrote:
Yes they are broken up.
He's dating a girl name Lorra Podsiadlo, who rumor has it was once Athena's best friend. I did read the article from Athena's HMF (or whatever it's called) shoot and when asked if she'd ever date another Nascar driver she said no..because she didn't want to be considered one of "those kind of girls"..LMAO, good for her.

Since: Dec 06

Benton, KY

#27 Jan 24, 2009
And I do think it's possible to be 40 and in really good shape without it making you self absorbed, shallow or stuck up. Maybe the OC Housewives aren't the best example, but I refuse to believe because I'm older I have to automatically surrender to a particular stereotype of what 40 should look like. Look at Dara Torres, she blew that out of the water (literally, lol) in the Olympics this summer.

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Dahlonega, GA

#28 Jan 24, 2009
Boscoe wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dating a girl name Lorra Podsiadlo, who rumor has it was once Athena's best friend. I did read the article from Athena's HMF (or whatever it's called) shoot and when asked if she'd ever date another Nascar driver she said no..because she didn't want to be considered one of "those kind of girls"..LMAO, good for her.
Good for her. And you know what, Im sure she did recieves offers from other drivers, and didnt respond. Who knows, maybe Tony had someone call her.

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#29 Jan 25, 2009
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Portrayed? or how they acted? I adore Delana because she is the kind of lady to stick her foot up your ass if you ever insulted her. I think Katie Kenseth is classy too. Neither would let their husbands treat them the way Tony treats his girlfriends, but for the rest of the Nascar community, these women are disgusting. They date these guys and break up and then date other drivers and then date their crew chiefs. All they are interested in, is landing someone who is going to make 6 figures.
On a side note, you hear alot of things down here, as far as Nascar goes. The Harvicks are adored and apparently Tony is very close with them, sometimes I think a little too close cause Ive heard him say hes slept over their home naked a few times but anyway......Delana actually hung out with Tara for a whole day, because Tony asked her to, I guess to evaluate the girl, and whatever Tara's review was....lets just say there is a reason she hasnt dated anyone else in Nascar. You KNOW Ms Roquemore would date anyone in Nascar, and she is a pretty girl.....ever wonder why that hasnt happened?
Anyway. Kudos to Tony because he respected Delana's opinion, but these other gf's, wives are nasty. The drivers too. Ive heard Tony say he wished Clint and Athena would break up so he could ask her out.
Now Kyles ask is with Lance? Jr's ex is with Stremme. It never ends.
I agree with you 100%!! if anyone would insult me in front of my husband, they would be getting acquainted with his "left fist of death" muy pronto!!Plus, I would get medieval on their ass, too, so woe be it unto them!!!
As for these women being passed around like a bong at a frat party--well, that's the life they choose. I think that these gals base their self-worth solely on their looks and the ability to MAYBE land a rich guy who will buy them Botox and boobs. "Look at me! I'm Mrs. Rich 'N' Famous Celebrity and YOU'RE not! Neenerneenerneener!"

The thing is, when you look at pics of Tony & Tara together, they didn't even look happy--it looked more like a business arrangement then a personal relationship. He looked miserable and she has that fake smile...
Of course some of these drivers treat these girls with contempt! Those guys KNOW what these girls are after and, therefore--in Tony's words--are merely "poosee". They might f*ck them or get a BJ from these skanks, but they're not going to take one of these bimbos home to meet Mommy...

/Gold diggers---like a whore, but just a bit smarter...

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Mooresville, NC

#30 Jan 25, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%!! if anyone would insult me in front of my husband, they would be getting acquainted with his "left fist of death" muy pronto!!Plus, I would get medieval on their ass, too, so woe be it unto them!!!
As for these women being passed around like a bong at a frat party--well, that's the life they choose. I think that these gals base their self-worth solely on their looks and the ability to MAYBE land a rich guy who will buy them Botox and boobs. "Look at me! I'm Mrs. Rich 'N' Famous Celebrity and YOU'RE not! Neenerneenerneener!"
The thing is, when you look at pics of Tony & Tara together, they didn't even look happy--it looked more like a business arrangement then a personal relationship. He looked miserable and she has that fake smile...
Of course some of these drivers treat these girls with contempt! Those guys KNOW what these girls are after and, therefore--in Tony's words--are merely "poosee". They might f*ck them or get a BJ from these skanks, but they're not going to take one of these bimbos home to meet Mommy...
/Gold diggers---like a whore, but just a bit smarter...
Thats fine. But dont go on and on and on about how you want a family and kids and you cant find anyone who likes you for you. Um....her ditching her hubby wasnt sign enough she was after money? And the girlfriend after Tara had dated HOW MANY drivers? You're not going to find gold in a field of shyt.
lil birdie

AOL

#31 Jan 25, 2009
Rusty wrote:

I wish they TLC would have added Jeff Burton wife and Ryan Newman wife. That would have probally would been better than Jr sister IMO.
If they did that it wouldn't be a true view of the nascar wives. Talledega Nights did a really good job of portraying nascar women.
lil birdie

AOL

#32 Jan 25, 2009
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats fine. But dont go on and on and on about how you want a family and kids and you cant find anyone who likes you for you. Um....her ditching her hubby wasnt sign enough she was after money? And the girlfriend after Tara had dated HOW MANY drivers? You're not going to find gold in a field of shyt.
Some say what they need to say.... AND DO what they really want to do.

Words are cheap and so are his choices in women. lol.

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#33 Jan 25, 2009
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats fine. But dont go on and on and on about how you want a family and kids and you cant find anyone who likes you for you. Um....her ditching her hubby wasnt sign enough she was after money? And the girlfriend after Tara had dated HOW MANY drivers? You're not going to find gold in a field of shyt.
Men who think that women are only skin deep, will meet women who think that men are only wallet deep...
In the world that these guys--drivers--live in, money will get you the key to the "Romper Room".
Example: Kyle Busch and his hottie GF. If he wasn't a millionaire NASCAR driver, do you really, REALLY think that she'd be with someone who looks like Butthead on a bad day?
I don't think so...

http://notsomotivational.com/wp-content/uploa...

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Mooresville, NC

#34 Jan 25, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
<quoted text>
Men who think that women are only skin deep, will meet women who think that men are only wallet deep...
In the world that these guys--drivers--live in, money will get you the key to the "Romper Room".
Example: Kyle Busch and his hottie GF. If he wasn't a millionaire NASCAR driver, do you really, REALLY think that she'd be with someone who looks like Butthead on a bad day?
I don't think so...
http://notsomotivational.com/wp-content/uploa...
If they werent millionares, over half the field would be single, including Jr.
Teacher14Fan

Stillwater, OK

#36 Jan 25, 2009
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to find gold in a field of shyt.
HA! HA! My father always uses the expression "you can't shine shit."
Teacher14Fan

Stillwater, OK

#37 Jan 25, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
<quoted text>
Example: Kyle Busch and his hottie GF.
She should have used the money for the boob job on the nose. Then again after she lands the NASCAR driver using the boobs she can do the nose.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#38 Jan 25, 2009
Holy Handgrenade wrote:
<quoted text>
Men who think that women are only skin deep, will meet women who think that men are only wallet deep...
In the world that these guys--drivers--live in, money will get you the key to the "Romper Room".
Example: Kyle Busch and his hottie GF. If he wasn't a millionaire NASCAR driver, do you really, REALLY think that she'd be with someone who looks like Butthead on a bad day?
I don't think so...
http://notsomotivational.com/wp-content/uploa...
That was funny but looks like she is digging for something besides gold....lol
lil birdie

AOL

#39 Jan 25, 2009
Teacher14Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have used the money for the boob job on the nose. Then again after she lands the NASCAR driver using the boobs she can do the nose.
She looks like a stripper. Where did he meet her?

Since: Dec 06

Benton, KY

#40 Jan 25, 2009
lil birdie wrote:
<quoted text>

She looks like a stripper.
You guys are a tough crowd-I'd NEVER put my picture on here for fear I'd be called a streetwalker or something..lol

I'm not real crazy about some of the things I've seen her wear, but I don't think she looks like a stripper. JMO only..
Donna

Saint John, IN

#41 Jan 25, 2009
Who is she - she is not the same girl from last year? What happened to her?
snow wrote:
<quoted text>That was funny but looks like she is digging for something besides gold....lol

Since: Jan 09

Fredericton, Canada

#42 Jan 25, 2009
Teacher14Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! HA! My father always uses the expression "you can't shine shit."
ACTUALLY,
Just tonight on Mythbusters, they did 'shine shi*t' LOL They had the most succes with lion pooo lol

Just thought i'd share that. I read this earlier and then i turned on Mythbusters tonight and i thought No way! lol
Guess we learned something new everyday ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who didn't see this coming? Jan '18 manic 6
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan '18 AgreePhart 124
News Tony Stewart engaged to former Playboy Playmate... Dec '17 MePhartse 65
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Dec '17 Your phartse 25
Dale Jarrett predicts Matt Kenseth will replace... Nov '17 Black sucker only 10
News Stewart, Wards dispute testimony Nov '17 The Phartzz 5
End the Top 35 rule (Aug '07) Nov '17 littlebit 3
More from around the web