In Memory of Brienne Davis
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#211 May 7, 2010
Sorry Justine but you should not speak bad about dead people.
I can change my nics 2

Mooresville, NC

#212 May 7, 2010
lol!!! Pfftt.
fodder for trolls

Mooresville, NC

#213 May 7, 2010
You got her pegged wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, excellent post!!! She wont let the hate for Troll go, and this is down right "wrong"
THANK YOU!!! I wasn't even posting in '06. Even if I knew who this woman was, I try not to speak ill of the dead. I'm not their judge. And they can't defend themselves. There is, however, that little thing called karma.......

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#214 May 7, 2010
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Sorry Justine but you should not speak bad about dead people.
I was at work ...I never post in the morning...nice try
inquiring minds

Mooresville, NC

#215 May 7, 2010
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>I was at work ...I never post in the morning...nice try
...and why should anyone believe anything you post??!!!
Bree

Mooresville, NC

#216 Jun 7, 2010
Rumor Control wrote:
OK LISTEN UP PEOPLE AND LISTEN GOOD, She was my roommate up till about 4 months ago. I am holding a copy of the police report in my hand and until all of you sit with the Family as I have for the last 2 weeks then you can open your mouth about what you THINK YOU KNOW HAPPENED.. I LOVE IT When people sit and think they know what happen to people just from listening to the news or reading something in the paper.. I HAVE BEEN HERE to live THE WHOLE THING FROM THE TIME I GOT THE CALL and got to the hospital to hear she had passed. I had the pleasure of seeing her 3 times before the memorial and she was still as beautiful as she ever was!! SHE IS AT PEACE NOW and EVERYONE NEEDS TO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!
Didn't your parents ever teach you THAT IF you DON'T have anything NICE TO SAY DON'T say ANYTHING AT ALL...
ENOUGH ALREADY AN ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE!! Jealously will get you know where in life and KARMA has its way so.. ALL IS CAN SAY TO ALL OF YOU is that I am ALREADY VISUALIZING THE DUCT TAPE OVER YOUR MOUTH's!!!!
God was ready for her and she is at peace with her PAW PAW. SO Everyone back the hell off if you don't have a kind word to say!!!!
I WILL FIND YOU BREE AKA STATESVILLE AKA HEDI!!! OR WHOMEVER YOU ARE!!! Cat got your tongue tonight!! Can't wait to hear from the officer tomorrow!!
Whos PAW PAW her dog? LMAO!!!!!! How's the jail bird RUMOR?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please

AOL

#217 Jun 7, 2010
Bree wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos PAW PAW her dog? LMAO!!!!!! How's the jail bird RUMOR?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stay hidden under the rock you managed to crawl out under from. You definitely need help.
Tom Livington

London, UK

#220 Dec 7, 2011
Its a shame she cannot lay in rest.
Tom Livington

London, UK

#221 Dec 7, 2011
Then again Bree, you can wipe your ass with that police report, who the fuk cares?... and consider her 6 feet under and the PUBLIC is at rest and safer....she was a wreck waiting to happen and it did at her own hand and lucky she didn't kill anyone else.....and yes, she was easy.....
Marco

Las Vegas, NV

#223 Mar 6, 2012
Bree wrote:
<quoted text>
LETS DIG THE nasty ho UP!!!
Lol

Dahlonega, GA

#224 May 15, 2012
Marco she was burned to ashes! Not worth the money to bury.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#225 May 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
Marco she was burned to ashes! Not worth the money to bury.
Maro go away.
carolyn

Erie, PA

#226 May 15, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maro go away.
There certainly are some sick people on this forum. Let the poor girl rest in peace.
Marco

United States

#227 Aug 22, 2012
I just want to pump one last load in her cold body!!!
BREE

Mooresville, NC

#228 Nov 2, 2012
WOW MARCO, THAT WAS A GREAT ONE! i THOUGHT SHE WAS BURNED TO A CRISP. BUT I GUESS SHE MIGHT JUST BE SLEEPING WITH THE MAGITS.... SUITS HER
FIRE obama

Wauseon, OH

#229 Nov 2, 2012
^
^
^
I knew she never left. Betcha she's the clowns and a few other trolls. Think about it.
busted

Wauseon, OH

#230 Nov 2, 2012
BREE wrote:
WOW MARCO, THAT WAS A GREAT ONE! i THOUGHT SHE WAS BURNED TO A CRISP. BUT I GUESS SHE MIGHT JUST BE SLEEPING WITH THE MAGITS.... SUITS HER
You might want to stop CLOWNING around. You're BUSTED.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#231 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE obama wrote:
^
^
^
I knew she never left. Betcha she's the clowns and a few other trolls. Think about it.
I can't get over how rotten people are talking about a dead person the way they are trashing the poor woman. What did she ever do to these ugly people? These are such pathetic people.
busted

Wauseon, OH

#232 Nov 2, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get over how rotten people are talking about a dead person the way they are trashing the poor woman. What did she ever do to these ugly people? These are such pathetic people.
You are so right! They're pathetic excuses for humanity.
Busted

Mooresville, NC

#233 Nov 20, 2012
Clowning around? Busted? Wrong again! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tony look alike (Mar '06) May '17 DShumate 4
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) May '17 rickster63 461
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) May '17 Todd 67
Where to sell NASCAR Stuff (Oct '07) Mar '17 Kevinh 23
Tony Stewart POS !!! (Dec '15) Mar '17 perfect 8
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... (Dec '16) Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
2016 Season (May '16) Nov '16 manic 110
More from around the web