Do you think that Tony will ever be married

Posted in the Tony Stewart Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not until he learns to treat women with respect. No woman is going to stick around long, if he's not treating her right.(Doesn't mean a shoppping trip, either.)

JHMO.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yeah, I think he will.Not quite yet though.I think he is slowly coming to that place in his life when hes figuring out that all the fly by night sex and hot blondes doesnt fill that spot that can only be filled by having that special someone by your side always.
He has alot on his plate right now,his focus right now is strictly business and racing...I say within 2 to 5 years.
Hyperchild20

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Why should he get married - he's quite thrilled and content pretending that other driver's wives are his wife such as Delana and Krissie and i'm sure the list goes on and on.

“All fluff...no filler”

Since: Jan 07

Austin, TexASS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cleo wrote:
Not until he learns to treat women with respect. No woman is going to stick around long, if he's not treating her right.(Doesn't mean a shoppping trip, either.)
JHMO.
Whether he ever does get married or not, I have to disagree that it would depend on him treating women respectfully. Because you know there are women out there looking for a name and a back account to leach on to and will put up with all the shyt to get it and keep it for as long as possible.
I hate those particular representatives of my gender.
Cleo

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cheeky20Fan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether he ever does get married or not, I have to disagree that it would depend on him treating women respectfully. Because you know there are women out there looking for a name and a back account to leach on to and will put up with all the shyt to get it and keep it for as long as possible.
I hate those particular representatives of my gender.
And they are pretty obvious about it as well, out looking for a meal ticket.

I just don't see any self-respecting woman staying with him if he continues to treat her like crap. Perhaps I have higher standards, I don't know. I'm just basing on what I would do.

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

He doesnt date self respecting women.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Tony will definetly get married. I bet it will be within the next season. I am friends with Tony`s Dr, and at his last physical, his Doctor told him to get married, SOON, because his penis was lookling like a bi-cycle grip.
Legal20Fan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just my thought wrote:
Tony will definetly get married. I bet it will be within the next season. I am friends with Tony`s Dr, and at his last physical, his Doctor told him to get married, SOON, because his penis was lookling like a bi-cycle grip.
And his getting married would stop that?

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You cannot beat the shyt you read on this board.

That made my day.
This is me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

Just my thought wrote:
Tony will definetly get married. I bet it will be within the next season. I am friends with Tony`s Dr, and at his last physical, his Doctor told him to get married, SOON, because his penis was lookling like a bi-cycle grip.
I don't believe it was said. That is a violation of doctor/patient confidentiality. Tony could file a complaint for that.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 11, 2008
 
I think after he is done racing full time he will have time to fall in love

Since: Aug 08

washington ch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i have an innocent question to ask, kinda scared i asked one awhile back and got my head ripped, but im feeling brave again, lol. how does everyone on here know how he treats women? i read all the posts, funny stuff i might add, but how do all of you know hes so bad? i mean yeah hes had his faor share of women, but do any of you know for fact that hes an a$$ and treats them disrespectfully? im just wondering, i just always figured when he was with a new girl that it was cause they just broke up, ive never heard anything bad with him and his break ups til i started on this forum!!!

so please no head ripping, lol

“All fluff...no filler”

Since: Jan 07

Austin, TexASS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are pretty obvious about it as well, out looking for a meal ticket.
I just don't see any self-respecting woman staying with him if he continues to treat her like crap. Perhaps I have higher standards, I don't know. I'm just basing on what I would do.
DING DING DING!! We have a winner!

They are NOT self respecting women!

But, if he's dumb enough to hook up with em, that's his problem!

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

tanyakay wrote:
i have an innocent question to ask, kinda scared i asked one awhile back and got my head ripped, but im feeling brave again, lol. how does everyone on here know how he treats women? i read all the posts, funny stuff i might add, but how do all of you know hes so bad? i mean yeah hes had his faor share of women, but do any of you know for fact that hes an a$$ and treats them disrespectfully? im just wondering, i just always figured when he was with a new girl that it was cause they just broke up, ive never heard anything bad with him and his break ups til i started on this forum!!!
so please no head ripping, lol
The words from his own mouth.

“OBAMA 08”

Since: Nov 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tanyakay wrote:
i have an innocent question to ask, kinda scared i asked one awhile back and got my head ripped, but im feeling brave again, lol. how does everyone on here know how he treats women? i read all the posts, funny stuff i might add, but how do all of you know hes so bad? i mean yeah hes had his faor share of women, but do any of you know for fact that hes an a$$ and treats them disrespectfully? im just wondering, i just always figured when he was with a new girl that it was cause they just broke up, ive never heard anything bad with him and his break ups til i started on this forum!!!
so please no head ripping, lol
Primarily from how he speaks about them on the radio show. And from a few recent interviews.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kattienpatches wrote:
<quoted text> I agree I was shocked when I first started listening to TSL .And it was not just the things he said but the tone of his voice when he made some of his mean remarks .Unbelievable!
I'd say you aren't the only one that was shocked by the way he talks about women on his radio show. The fact they are still requesting applications to find him a mate tells me the self respecting women aren't applying.
bump-n-run

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cheeky20Fan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether he ever does get married or not, I have to disagree that it would depend on him treating women respectfully. Because you know there are women out there looking for a name and a back account to leach on to and will put up with all the shyt to get it and keep it for as long as possible.
I hate those particular representatives of my gender.
You are soooo right Cheeky. I couldn't agree more.

When these type of women also happen to look like Barbie dolls, wedding bells often ring and shockingly enough, a few months/years later, divorce papers follow -- what a shocker.

“LOVE my BLUE DEVILS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tanyakay wrote:
i have an innocent question to ask, kinda scared i asked one awhile back and got my head ripped, but im feeling brave again, lol. how does everyone on here know how he treats women? i read all the posts, funny stuff i might add, but how do all of you know hes so bad? i mean yeah hes had his faor share of women, but do any of you know for fact that hes an a$$ and treats them disrespectfully? im just wondering, i just always figured when he was with a new girl that it was cause they just broke up, ive never heard anything bad with him and his break ups til i started on this forum!!!
so please no head ripping, lol
Don't worry about your head getting ripped off. Mine has been guillotined on several occasions, and it grows back, wonder of wonders!!! Don't let the trolls have dominion over you. It's an OPEN FORUM. Say whatever you want. No one here knows how Smoke actually treats women he's intimate with. They all speculate. Maybe he's the best. You think and say whatever you want!!!

“5 day delivery, Oh Yea..PSYCH!”

Since: Jun 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kattienpatches wrote:
<quoted text>I think I will e-mail TSL .Make a suggestion that next yr M & T have a female co host . Some of the best talk shows on the radio have a female .I think it keeps the shows centered .I think that is the word I want to use .My first pick would be Whoppie Goldberg LMAO. I don't know if she knows squat about racing .But I know one thing she would keep Tony in his place .And you know she make the show fun .JMO
That would be awesome...I really like her on the VIEW...I dont know if Tony could keep up with her. We might actually hear the radio silent with Tony not knowing what to say...It could be interesting....

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 11, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have been married --to the same guy--for 20 years. A lot of people are in shock--SHOCK!!--that we have been married that long.How does mine, or any other long term marriage / partnership, survive?
Pure and simple--we RESPECT each other. I know it sounds trite and cliche, but to GET respect you have to GIVE respect.
Do we kid and joke around with each other? Hell yeah!! But, we know where the line is to being disrespectful and hurtful. Have we hurt each other's feelings? Yes, but we discussed WHY what was being said was hurtful, and we never said those things again.
Even if were young and single,I don't think I'd want to go out with someone who has such a chauvinistic attitude towards women, regardless of how much money or fame he has.
The very nanosecond he would refer to me as a piece of "pu$$y", stick a dirty sock in my mouth or tell me the only thing that I was good for was to cook dinner and pack a suitcase, my foot would be so far up his ass, he'd be tasting my toejam!!

/I'm Holy Handgrenade and I approve this message...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Tony Stewart Forum right now

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nascar Becoming Boring? 10 hr CatRod53 1
Tony vs Kyle Larson 23 hr SNOW 40
I'm so fat I need prayers to live 23 hr SNOW 4
Race Team Alliance Sat GO TONY GO 21
41 Team Docked Points, CC Fined Jul 11 manic 2 5
Daytona Coke 400 Jul 10 Manic 2 8
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) Jul 6 oracle 178
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••